Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Ethical: Well, aside for the car, that's good. *sarcasitcally* You really shouldn't play that while driving. *serious* Just kidding. Glad everyone is okay, though~!
BeyondBirthday01
@Ethical: Well, aside for the car, that's good. *sarcasitcally* You really shouldn't play that while driving. *serious* Just kidding. Glad everyone is okay, though~!
yeah it was the other guys fault so he will pay for my car
That's good~! (For you, not so much for him)
Well, are you enjoying the game so far?
BeyondBirthday01
That's good~! (For you, not so much for him)
Well, are you enjoying the game so far?
so far so good i chose totodile and trained him up to lvl 30 in time for the 3rd gym
@.@ I took so long. I kept fangirling over every single detail so, I'm only at Falkner. T^T But, I am eagerly awaiting my chance to explore the Ancient Ruins. I am waiting to beat Falkner before I do that, though. (rambling)
BeyondBirthday01
@.@ I took so long. I kept fangirling over every single detail so, I'm only at Falkner. T^T But, I am eagerly awaiting my chance to explore the Ancient Ruins. I am waiting to beat Falkner before I do that, though. (rambling)
yeah i dicked around a bit myself
no fun really until i can spend some hours chucking pballs at legends and in the ruins i would wait
a bit until you get more cash and can buy more pballs
Yayz, I got my charger~! Now I can play it!! I need to level up my Mareep.(Doing so as I type XD)
OH MAI GOSH!
Can SS/HG pokemon get the Pokerus virus? I just randomly remembered that and was just wondering~!

That's weird, did you pick Chikorita? In Soulsilver all I used was my Sentret and Cyndaquil and I beat him quickly.

I've had the game since September now, so if you have any questions you can PM me.
T̋ͨ̑͛̽͊҉͙̺͉̩͇̤̫͍͉͍͈̥̥͖͕́͢͞ͅͅö̘̫̩̭̼͚̤͔̫͕͔̩́̑ͪ̅̃̔̾ͦ̃͘̕ͅ ̴̛̤̲͚̩͔̱̥̺̰̬͕͎͇̈̉͒ͫ͒͑̀̏̕͜i̸̧̠͕̥̻̭̝͈̝̫̐̓̒͒͆̒ͫ̑ͥͪ͒͌ͣ͑́̚n̸͉̫͖̄͊́ͩͣ̈̐̇͗̊̚̕v̔ͥ̀ͨͥ̎̓̍̋ͫ̎ͩ̌̀̏̔̈̚͏̸̲̬̭̲̭͕̮̺̤͖̥͈͟ơ̷͕͓͙͙̜̩̱͐̒͌ͨ̃͌̃͐̄̆̀̄̎ͪͦ͢͢͠k̃͗̓ͨ͆̋̇͋ͥ͒ͤ͗͏̶̨̧̛͖̞̬̣͕̫̥͎͔̤̝̠̮̟ͅeͯ̐͂̽̿̈̈́̈́̓̅ͦͫ̿͏̛̞̮̦̙̥̫̜͙ ̶̰͉͚̯̱̰̾̇ͯ̏ͦ́́̕t̷̉̽̏̋̀͑̉͛̈́̎ͫ̃̀̚̚̚̚̚͡҉͍̥̖͍̖̣̘͕̦h̆̎̒̍ͫ̀̎̒̅ͩ͗͐̚҉̶̶͔͙͖̖̖̟̥͟èͧ͒͌̉ͣ͋̌̑̉̌͛̂͒̀͏̣͎͕̭̪̖̗̺̩̗̪̭̪͖̤ͅ ͎̱̯͙̞́ͧͫ̆ͩͣͪ̆̃ͤͧ̑̅̑͊̏̌̏̀́̕͘ḩ̴̰̭̦̖̺̆ͫ̑̐ͬ̐̐ͦ͗̎͘͞͝i̸͉̥̻͕̝̬̮̠̖̻̼̤̜̠̜̹̊ͨ̾̉̏̂ͫ͗v̩͎̤̥͈̹̪͈͖̲̠͎̩̘̪̥̫̲̩ͣ̽̊̒̂̿͋͒͗́̎̋ͪͤ͝͞͝e̢͉̜̜̗͙͓̩̥̱ͮ͌͆ͭͧ̔̒ͪͬ̐ͤ̋́̚-̷̧̙̬̰̤̬̭̲͉͍̬̙̗͈̬̪̻̫͌̇ͣ̄ͯ͗̋̍ͫ͋̈̽́͢m̧͍̲̩̝̲͑̆̄̍ͪͭͦͭ̃̂̍̈͛ͤ̋ͪ̀̚i͛̑̀̐̃̅̾̅̃͒̈̾ͣ́҉̨̭͈̣͇̩̙͎̙͓n͂̋ͦ̔̔͐͒ͨ̀̚͏͔̙͖͎͡d̤͔̗͈̜̟̤̻͇̪̺̞̻͎̀̒̌ͣ̾ͯ̐ͮ͆͋̍́̀͟͞ ͒͐ͨ͐̃̊̍͒̂̏̈́̋̃ͮ̋̍͒͏̛̦͚̳̘̜͜͟͟r̴̡̲̫͍͚̰̦͕̜̯̺̺͚̬͈͓͚̮̃̈͛̉͠ͅę̵̶͆̑̉̃ͫ̚͠҉͕̦̥̘͎̣̟͕͇͙̫̞̭̤̬p̐͋̇̓ͫ͂ͤͬͤ̽̈͂͏҉̫͙̻̪̭̮͇̖͍̘͝r̴̡̯̳̝͈̬̲͂̂̐̂̔ͭͫͬ̔̃̏́ͨ̊͋ͮ̉͡ȩ͇͇̪͖͉̮̞̞̺̱̱̼̯̓ͭ͒̽̈̓̅̓̈̾͂͞ͅͅs̵̡̨ͩ̓̈́͌͊̈́̒ͬ͐ͫ̎͋̕͏̺͕̯̤̤̯̜̗̞̯̤̗ȩ̡͉̼̦̝̗̥̫̳̺͈͎̝̖̝̣͔̳͌ͨ̅ͦ̔̽̎̀̀̇ͦ̑ͧ͘͜͞n̢̛͓̤͉̺̖͉̱̘̗̰̤̳͛͐ͨ̊̈̋́̏̂͊̑͑͢͝t̸̤̫̘̰͔͕̜̩͈̞̟̝͈̪̏̇̆͆͑̾͂ͧ̓͂ͤ̾̅͊̀͡͠į̸̶̧̝̘̹̩̙͕̫̜͕̩̮̹̭͋̓͗̾ͫ̎ͥ̇̑̏͟n͕̖͕̻̮̬̱̹̤̙̰̳̫̠͙͖̲̒̽͐̓̎ͮͪ̊̐̈́́́̓͌͒́̏̾͒̀̕͡g̵̏́̔͛̐̀͒̉̓̍ͭ҉̳͕̜̪̙͓͇̠̣ ̛̥̟̯͚͔͖̪͍͚̹̘͊͌̍͒͗ͮ̀͗͊̈̋ͪ̾̊͌́͘͝c̸̸̡̰͍̭͍͇̙̤̪ͪ̑ͭ͛̋̇̑̌͜h̵̭̻̟͖̭̪̔ͫ̓͐ͪ̊ͦ̌ͅa̸̡͍̜͖͚̤̯̮ͥ̿ͪ͂̚o̡͓̤̪̮̖͈͓̪̩̼͉͎̘͇̼͊̏ͥ̽ͪͯͤ́ͫͪ̍ͫṣ̨̤̭̗̣̥̭̔̔̆ͩ̍̀̊͋̋͊ͧ̂̄̀.̡̛̫̰̗̬̍̒̽ͦ̉͐ͤͩͫ͋̋͢͝
̶̡̛̪̝͖̯̰̪̱̯̮̫̱̹̓͗̾ͬ͒͌͒̽̂̈́̒̌̉͌͟͞I̡͓̯͎͖̩̬̥̋̂ͬ̒̋͂̿̆̿̃̽͘ñ̨̧̝̼̻ͤ̇ͧ̓͂ͨ͛ͤ̽͒̔ͯ̒̄̋̈́́ͅv̡̹̪̪̹̻̞̻̜͍͓͍̫͙͉̪̱ͮ̽̔͆̓ͮ̅ͫ̈͒̽̓͌ͣ͑̈ͫ̈͠ͅoͥ͒̊̑͒ͪ́̏͘͠͏̳̠̺̙̱͎̟̤͍̣͇̭͉̪̘̩k̶͖͖͕̯̯̮̠̥̥̱ͪ̐̎̒̐͐͑͑̊͢͞iͬ͑̄ͬͣ́̍̂̽̌̓̓̈́̓̚҉̀҉̻͎̬̗̲̼͟n̵̟̞̖͖ͮ̄ͬ̚g̷̶͖͕̣̦ͤ͆͋ͥͭ͘ ̡̝͙̰̯͎͖̱̺̤͖̮̘̉̉̒̊ͬͦ̆ͪ̉͐̾̌́͐͡͞͡ͅt͋̎̒͗͑҉҉̗̲̝͚̺̖͈͚͚̙̭̱͠ͅh̅͐̉ͩͨͭ̌̃̔ͯ̌̓̎̉̑̚̚͏͕͚̺͔̥̱̰͔̫̹̬̫́͠ē̡͙͔͎͇̬͕̗̻͖̳̥͚͇̮̬̱̝̒ͤ̃̋ͫ̆ͤͪ͑́ͦ̀͢ ̸̸̡̪̱̦̞̓̒̐̑͋ͭͩͦ̿̓̓ͫͯͪ͊͛̀f̶̨̠̪̙͖͔͈̙̤͍ͥ̐́̐ͣ̓ͨ̓̌ͫ̄́̏̀ͥ̎ē̸̫̼͖̳̳̼͐̆̿̌̍̊ͫ̔̓́͊̑̐̋ͨ̀̀̚͠e̫͉͖͙͇̯̳̻͋ͣͣ͆̓ͫ̊̒ͬ̿̂̚͡͞l̡̰͍̮̮̲͔̭̙͖̹͓̝̲͖̳̞̓̎̂͞ͅͅi̶̵̗̺͚̠̗̟̳͐͐͑ͤ́ͫ̊̽͌̇ͥ̀͘͟n̦͙͈͖̑ͥ͗̎̅͂̓͛̽ͩ͂̍ͯ͊ͭ̓ͨ͟g͓̮̟̫̬̝̝͕̞͈̦̖͉̻͆̓ͩ̓͋̈ͬ̈́ͥ̔ͮ͒͘͝ ̧͔̯̲͍̱̻̞̲̭̞̱̤̝͍̲̞̉̓ͣ͋̀̿̋͐͑̋̎͌̎ͭͤ͜ͅȍ̶̡͕̙̰͇̫͈͙̦͉̰͉͇̌̓̒̓̓͛͋̀͂ͮ͆̍ͭ͊̑͟͝͡f̶̵̡̧̹͈̳̰̘̅ͮ͌̍̓̎̇̎̓̈ͣ͒̌̾̇ ̶̛͖̘͚͇̗̭͉̭̲͕̥͇̼̺͑ͭͧ̂́ͫͥ̀ͧ͑̃̎ͦ̋ͥ̇̊ͩͅc̐ͭ͗͛̋ͫ̊̈́̐͏̶̲̭̤̜̭͙͚̥̪͘͢h̷̢͉͕̜̹͍̠͈̬̣͓̑ͫ̀̄̍ͬ̍͂̅̄͌͜͢aͣ̋ͣͨ̈́ͭ̄ͬͮ͑̏̌ͬ̔ͭ́̂ͬ̇̕͏͇̭̗̤̩̩̱͚͇͉͔̀ͅǫ͕͍̹͔͖̰̙̮̰̜̙̰̯͈̩͊̊́ͧ͒ͬͯͨs̋ͥ̈́͛ͭͦ͊̎͛̎̾͆̿́҉̼̰̜̠͉͕͖̟͍̥͓͙̮͠͝ͅͅ.̢̡̛͚̙̜̖̻̪̝̦͚̪͔̭̪̬̥̆͋͒̅̎̄ͥ͠
̸̢̡̧̼͔̭͖̤͉̗ͪ̄̓͆͌ͪ̀̆ͭ̏͒̚͘ͅͅW̘̳̱̪̪͎ͧͭͭ͛ͯͥ̊̃̿ͦ̏̏͊ͣ́i̛ͭ͆̊̓͊҉͎͙̭͚͖͎̝͕̥̮̙͚̗ͅţ̷̜̙̺̲̣͈̘̪̞̯̬͑ͦͬ͂ͦ̓̈͒ͦ̂ͅh̷̨ͩ̀̄͒̍̃͒͏͔̱̝̬͔̲̝̻͇̹̞ͅ ͓̲͔̟̲͖͇̣̳ͣ̌ͤ͌ͩ̏̋͜o̷̼͉͙̱̯͖̣̙͔̞̘̯̲͎̪ͨ̉͐ͩ̈͑̓̾̇̔ͥ́́u̶ͧ̎̋̍ͦ̚͏͖̪̰̱͙̻͖̹̤̮̝͉̙͠t̸ͣͫ̎̽̄ͫ͐́́̾̾̔ͥ̊ͯͥ̓̓͡҉̗̱̞͚̪̖̬̠ͅ ̴̨͈͕̥̼̫̤̱͈͍͚̹͔̣̘̘̘͙̎͂͌̑̇ͦ̒̈́ͪ̏͆̇̒̈́̚͘̕͠ͅo̵̪̣̺̗̮̗̯̥̟͖̙̤̟̫̟̙̜̱ͪ̔ͤ̈͂͑̑ͧ̓̔͗̓ͮ͆̄r̒͂ͩ̀̔͌̿ͬ̉̒͋̓͌͒̏ͦ̍҉̵͚̳̯̙͖d̵̷̨̡̹͈̰̹̯͚̥̠̮͍̔ͭ͛ͨͩ͆ͮͦ̽̃͠ȩ̛̻͎͇̖̖͈̞̤̞̪̱̖̞̫̅̈́̉̃r̢̢̬̖͈̝̱͎̘̜̙̼̳͋͆͗͑͝͝.̹̞͈͙̌ͭ͗̐ͪ͛͋́͝

Get Geodude. He works wonders against at least the first 3 Gyms.

Fantastic.

̜̖͕̠ͣͦͬͥ̑̆ͤ̉͂̈́̃̂̈́̈́̎ͬ͊̀͋̕̚͢҉̵̷̛̠̰̤͕̗͔̦̦̺T̷͉̣̬͓̹͓̜͇̜̣̪̼̦͖͔̓̏̃ͧ͒̎͢h̡̽̾ͪͭ̔ͯ̽ͤͫ͛͒̉̀̚҉̙̹̟̗͎͕̜̞͇̖̥̲̬̠̣̗̠̣͖e͙̻̗̦͎̳̟̠͖͇̥̘̲͖̳̎̏͋̓̑͝͞ ̵̖̦̫͓̩̳̦͑̌̏̓ͧͧͤ̋ͧ̐ͦ̾ͦ̾̈́̾͒̚̕N̶̞̦̳͔̭̠̱ͩ̿́̒ͫ͒̏̇̒̇̎̐͋̋̚͞͠ȩͣ͌̋̂͏͈̩̺͚̩͚͓̟̫͡z̢͇̯̙̗̦̞̘̲͈̭͕͈͙̙ͥ̋ͦͭ̃ͮ̑̽͐̈́̓́̚̕͜ͅp͔̱̻̭̖̘̦̺̲͎̘̬̹͕̥̔̾͌͑̔͐̈̂ͧ̈́͋ͪͭ̅͢e͋̂́̇ͬ̍̀͆̏͏̵̤͈͍͔͖͖̣͇̘̦͖͍̀͞r̶̴̢̪̲̬̱̖̯͎̭̆͐͊̊́ͣ͐̔͌̆̀͐̆̎͌̑̚̕ḑ̞̘̩̍͛̓ͨ̊̄͂͗̋͂̎͐͋ͩ̈ͩ͝͝i͇̥̮̱̹̖͉͔̰̾ͭͫ̇̇ͩ̆ͪ̑͐̓̀̚͟͟ǎ̄ͩͦͯͪ͞͏̵̪̭͕̼͙̝́n̵̹̻̗̪̪̝̼̰̣̰̅͆̿̑̍̀̕͟͝ͅ ̱̲̣̳̳̪̮̙̫͈̰̮̺͖͈ͭ́ͪͨ̓͐̃ͪ̋͠ͅh̸̆ͮͮ͏̶̴̳̗̰̭̠̤̭̯̩͢i̴̢̧̢̠̯̗̤̦̦ͦͫ̀̐͛́͌̇̊̌́v̜̙̙̣͂̂̔̎͡ḛ̢̨͕̥͈̼͎̱̹͉͇͍̠̱̤͓̮̹̆̊ͣ̀̋ͭ-̸̢̣͍̮̗̳̖͈͕͗ͧ͌̊ͣ́͌͛̏̀̏̚͠m̨͙̺̗̖̫̜̹̣̹͔͎̣͍̪͒̈́̿̈́̎ͬ͋̾ͮ̐̓̄͜͡͝į̲̺͔͙̥͓̳̳́̒͑́͒͆̿̒̀ͯ̋̋̎̾ͅň̔̂͛̔ͫ̾̍͆ͯ̃̏ͦ҉̶̷̯͚̠̝̟͚͍͕̹̜͢͞d̶̵̨̡͖͕͈̤̊ͨ̃̽̌ͨ͌̋͐̈́̄͆̑͊̊͘ ̢̡͖͇͙̣̥̱̞̙̙͙̩̻̔̂͒̂̃ͤ̎͂̿͐̊̄̑͞ͅȯ̶̧̤̩̞̟͔̦̠̲͎̬̙̙̙̟̤̤̭͈̏́̆̽͒ͫ͒̏̐ͮ̎̅̌̒̕͢ͅf̞͎͉̹̅̓ͯͭ̇̆̀͢ ̶̀͛͒ͨͪ̋́̒̾ͧ̀̒ͪ̕͟͏̖̤͎͇c͓͉̱͙̭͇̺͎̱̺̠͒̆ͫ͋̋̆ͤͬ͆̑̈́̎ͦͥ͛̉̅̍͆͡h̢̛̗̟͉̘̦̫̲͉̻͔͛̓ͣ̆́̈̑̇ͪ͑̚ȃ̛͇̥̫͈̪͔̖̝̼͓͇̱̈́̉ͩ̈́́ͦ̄ͫ́̽͗̃ͪ̆̐̈ͬ͛ͅͅo͊ͤ͒ͭ̐ͯ͌ͥ͌̋̈́̾̒̑̈́͒҉̢̨̗̳͓̬̰s͔͍̻͉̠͉̼̘̓ͥ̊ͥ͐ͥ̂̈́ͣͥ̂͗̀͝ͅ.̴̵̝͖̤̫̗͚͇͕̤͖̺̠̝̩̺̺̮̯ͮ͛̐̓̏ͩ̍ͯ̽͗̆̾͂ͯ̀ͥͥ̕͢ ̨̳̲̮̯͓̱̻̝̹̻̪̥̼̅ͪ͗̎́͡͝Zͪ̌ͦ̒̆ͪͧͤ̎ͩ̓̑̎̍ͬ҉̯̫̣̰͙̯̰̗͙̙͟ã̴̷̛̭͕̻͍̙͙̪̩̜͕̳̦̭̆ͦ͛͊́̋̔̌͌̂ͬ̚͟͡ͅl̵̷͔͍̗͇ͭ̿̑͐ͯ͐̔̈͆ͪ̎̒̑͂͐ͪ̾ͅg̛͚̹͍̗̜̖̘͓͖̭̩̜͎͍̭͇ͫ̔̇̓̍͆̊̂͊ͤͫ̀ͫ͌̔͛̆̿̀́͘ͅö̝̯͓̯̗̯̞̂̎́̉͒̑̉ͭ̈̋̅̒̄͘͜͞.̷̧̼̜̹̠̱͚̭̩̻̤̳̣̭͋̓͋ͪ͗ͧ͒̈́͌̍̆̈́͘͘͡ ̧̢̥͓͙̮̬̰͚̖̦̪̩̲͇͈̹̘ͬͮͨ̔̉ͭ̑͊̄̂̇ͨ͆̚̚͞
͕͙̩̼̙̣͕̰̭̺͉̝ͥͩ̔ͬ̄́ͫ̇̉ͤ́͜͝H̸̷̷͚͔̹̙͉̝̮͈͉͙̙͕̺̜̹͓̱̿ͨ̆̿ẽ̶̱͍̗̥̦̠ͥ̀͂̽ͭͥ̈́̆̂̀͌̎ͪ̾́͡ ̢̗͖̬͎͈̻̜͍̬̥͖͚̮̠̥̯͚͓̂͋̉̓ͦ̽͑̂̊̄͂͢ŵ̵̷̶̡̩͓̺͚͈͍͉͙̫̗̳͖̺͎̑͂̀̿̉̂͆̍ͧ̍̓̒͘h̨̘̹̟̗̻̱̭̲͎̻̖̩̼̤̠̳̤ͥ͌̋̑͝͠o̅ͯ̂ͨͧ̄̄ͦ̀ͥͣ̃̂͊͊̾ͧ́҉͇̜͔̥̗͎͓̘͙̼͕̮̻͖͖̦ ̸̢̮̮̘̟̪̝̗̥̳̞͉̝̹͍͉̲̞̣̃ͬ̔̏̃̃͛̽̽̂͊̃ͯW̸̴̵͉͎̣͙̬̹͉̞͈̟̗̥̱͙͗ͯ̉ͯ̇ͦͨͧͬ̑̾ͣ̌a̴̢̯͇̻͔̘̺̥̱̥͉̗̬̾ͥ̔ͯ̌ͮ̊̾̌ͪͧ͊ͦ̿̀̚͟i̺͎̘̙̬̘͍͓ͭ͛̔̀ͫͥ͝t̴̴̏͊ͭ̈́ͯ̎ͩ̏̉ͧ͢҉̮̻̻͔͈̲̰̙͓͇̼͙s͕̳͕̯̬̰͚̬̗̗̱̰̘̹̝̞͒͒̓̾ͥ̒ͤ̊ͬ̇́ͭ̋ͭͧͬ̇ͨ͢͠ͅ ̶͈̦͔̯̝̆̌͑ͥ͒͗̅̓̄͐̏ͤ̑̅̈͋̽̓́́͝͝B̪̯̞̋̐ͪͨ̄͂̉̒ͥ͗̔̊̆̀̚͞ͅͅe̸̛̫͇̪ͫ̌̃ͦ̄ͣͥ̔̄ͤ̎̀́h̴͎̳͖̹̰͈̫̺̗̹̪͖̳̜̖̳͌͆͒̆͊͆̓͛͛̐̕͟i̍͐ͭͤ̔̅̄ͨ͐̂̆͛̌̋͏̜̟̪̲͙̘̘͜n̸̛̦̹̰͉̞͚̯͈͛ͩ͑̿ͬ͆̀͞ͅd̢͉̗̯̱̣͒̎̂̂͛ͮ͑̅ͭͨͦ͌ͬͦ̐̋ͭ́͋ ̣̠͚̬̗̞̬̘̯ͦͦ̈̄͆̉ͣ͑ͦ̉̄̔ͫ̂̌͂̒̒̃͟͟͢͠T̷̡̰̱̩̣̣͈͔̱͍̫͖̬͚̖̼̦̲̊͑͋͋͋ͪ̂ͥ͋̆̓ḩ̶̶̪͙̼͓̱͔͈̙͙͓̖͖̪̭̲̺̻͓̙ͦ̓̒ͬ͒e̵̩̙̭͙͉͔̰̦͇͈̙̪̻͔͍̠̫͛͂̂̃̈́̃ͣ͗͌̚͠ͅ ̴̧̖͚̟̫͇̖͇̠͕ͭ̏ͦͦ͆̇ͩ́́͢͠W̷͉̦̣̥͍̫̲͓̭̫͖͉̞̼̖̩̲ͤ͒̇ͨ͋̋́̈̀͗̄̈̐̽̾ͯ̉̕͟ͅą̢̟̤̜͎͔̱̲̯͉̻̦̜͉͓̜̗͈ͬ̔̆̂ͩ̄͐ͭ̈ͣ́ͤ͑̚l̹͙̥̯̫̰̥̬̗̎̀̒͒ͥͥ̉́̐̅̒͌͒̂̒̓̕͢͟l̏ͭ̅ͧͦͭ͌͐ͣ̽̈́ͬͩ̈́̀͆͏̵̢͏͍̦̝̝̟͙͍͓.̜̻̹̞͉̔ͭ͌̾͌ͨ̋̉ͣ̑͊ͬͧ͐ͮ̅ͯ́
̢̲̪̘̳͔͓̹̬̘̅ͪ͌̄̐̓̂͑͊̎͆͆̊̐͒͛̎͐ͭ͡͡Z̶̷͊̃̾ͩͮͨͩ͛͗ͣ̅͑ͧ̅ͫ̚̚͜͏̖̮͈͍̜̼͙͉̝̱̩͕̟̮̞̹̲Ą̵̴ͤ͗̀̑̊ͣ̓̀̔̎̚҉͉͔͇̖͔̯͚̦͈̠̗͕̻͙͕̣͔L̷̶̟̞̱͓͈̖ͩ̇̓̋͊̇̉̈͗̅ͨ͠Ģ̨͓͕̝̝̺̘͇͚̯̬̠͇͉͈͎̪͙ͪͣͬ͗̆͐̔͟͡Ơ̷̢͓̗͔̠̼̻͈̱̜͔͉̏̎̇ͩͦ̀̕!̴̴̬͖̝̜̠̟͙͚̗̝̲͕̹̥͔̩̲ͮͥ͆ͮ̈́ͨ̐̎͒̂̋̈́̀
Well, that's all fine and dandy now~! I beat Falkner with my Mareep and now I'm on my way to Azealia(sp?) Town~! I guess I will have to train my geodude after all... *sigh*
Geodude won't do so well against a bug user XD. Well, mehbe. I don't think they have a TON of grass moves, lol.
Well, I'm playing right now. I'll just see how I fare until then~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff