Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

[[Yeah, sounds about right]]
((wuts a TS and okay i guess))
[ Out Of my fuCking mind:: I'm sorry to say this but I'm thinking of resigning form this RP. My reasons are I don't like the flow and it's too slow. ]

Friendly Lunatic

soulreaperphoenix
((wuts a TS and okay i guess))
[[TS means "Time Stop" Or "Time Skip" depending on context ^^))
I am very sorry I haven't been on. I will try and be more active. So, you guys want to timeskip?
▐║¤ ℳɩќɑʑυќɩ Ҝɩӌѳϻɩʑυ ¤║▐

I'm not all that scary...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reika - Dark Melody
Yurina -
Sweet Angel
Kuro -
Graceful Kunoichi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▐║¤Thy Queen's Apprentice ¤║▐

Am I...?

User Image

Time Skip~ Mikazuki walked to the her classroom from the bathroom. She had been in the bathroom talking to her charas. She needed to discuss on their new activities as the Guardian's Queen's Apprentice. Speaking quietly, the dark and lonesome girl said, "I'm serious Reika, we have been accepted for some apparent reason." The small teal character flew around Mikazuki and said, "All I'm saying is that it's really odd that this would come up." She crossed her miniature arms. "Kuro, please talk some sense into her." Kuro, the small samurai sighed and looked to Reika. "Why must you pester her and everyone with your idiotic antics?" He crossed his arms and gave her a glare. Mikazuki sighed and said, "Thank you Kuro." Reika was hiding behind Mikazuki when Kuro just nodded.

A Melody to tame thy Soul: Bring Me to Life

It Speaks thy Truth: Turn It Off
OOC:: I really hope this rp of mine isn't dead. Cari-Chan and I worked really hard on this. Dx

Friendly Lunatic

Maybe we should just re-make it? =D

I know I would definately be willing to play again! ^^

Same chara of course, but I would like to change a few things =P
Okay. I'll probably just do everything the same then. Change what you like. ^^ I'm really sorry for not being on. Gomen ne. Mianhae.

Demonic Lover

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
It's cool. I'd love to keep doing this too! Minor changes and more characters though since we only had like 5 or 6 people.
Alright then. I'll probably do the re-do sometime tomorrow, maybe later today.

Friendly Lunatic

[[Oh, think you could send me my profiles back, Shirayuki-chan? ^^ It would be a great help]]

Demonic Lover

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Shirayuki_Mizore_San
Alright then. I'll probably do the re-do sometime tomorrow, maybe later today.

Yay!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces