Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

User Image
        OOC Thread / Profile thread

It's the year of Three Thousand. A year where power ruled the land of Carona. There were two species which hated each other. These two species were the Dark Creatures and the Elementalists. The Dark Creatures where evil and up to no good. They'd absorb the powers of the weaker 'vampires' to make themselves more superior. The Elementalists were evolved humans with the power to control elements. The Elementalists slowly started to become extinct as the Dark Creatures absorbed their powers one by one.

Six young adults received a letter with the admission to a school called "Elements and beyond". The people behind sending the letters were the only remaining Elementalists of Carona. They were the ultimate couple. This couple had the power over all the elements and were looking to train the last remaining elemental's about their element. The Six teenagers arrived at the land of Carona at the mansion which was now their home and school. The Six Teenagers have to pair up with their Element partners and learn their Element to defeat the dark creatures - fighting against their extinction.

However, the Dark Creatureshad the same plan in mind. They formed a group of Six young adults as well. These young adults carried the power of their Dark Creaturesancestors, and where already turning to use their powers negatively. TheDark Creatures where gathered and trained to kill the remaining elementalists they where assigned to.

Now The Dark Creatures have been advancing towards their Elementalist they've been assigned to. The Elementalist are now ready. They have been through a couple months of training - and are now able to defend themselves against their foes. Though, both sides still have a lot to learn about their past, present , future and powers.

Will the Elementalists Be able to work along side their opposite partner to fight against their foes, will they learn everything in time? Will the Dark Creatures be victorious, or will they fall to their demise. Or will extinction claim both the races.

User Image

Announcements will come here when they come up.
        March 18th: Adding like..a clock thing, so we don't have these never ending days. xD
        May 26th: So, Time has forcable passed. Way to go Ein! 8D. It's the next morning due to all our inactivity for various reasonable reason's. So. Let's hope this throws us back in gear.

Welcome / Introduction -Rules and Regs - Info about the RP - Positions/Pairings Available -Profile Code / RP sample / Profiles - Reserved

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

User Image
        Rules:

→ Actually read the rules.
        → Love from Within and ~AngelFullMoon~ are the original creators of this RP, Ori'Shya has only re-created.
        → Be Semi-Literate to Literate, PLEASE. I cannot stress this enough. If you are not literate and cannot type over a paragraph then this RP is not for you.
        → Follow Gaia’s T.O.S and we’ll get along Just fine !
        → Please be active, I want this RP to last long. If your not active on the Rp, we will PM you if there is 2 weeks of no activity. If you want to quit, please inform Ori Shya or Love From Within so that we can take you off.
        → No godmodding, auto hits or any of that junk.
        → I know, rules suck. But if you wish something to be changed, PM me and I’ll change it to a certain degree.
        → For appearances’ please use anime pictures.
        → Don’t kill off someone else’s character without their permission please.
        → Romance and fighting is encouraged but keep the explicit stuff to yourself please.
        → PM Ori Shya your profile’s. Title them, 'Elements and Beyond.' Highlight

Other Information :-

→ The Pairings are not set in stone. They are just their fighting partners, it's not completely necessary for them to fall in love with their partner.

Welcome / Introduction -Rules and Info - Positions/Pairings Available -Profile Code / RP sample / Profiles - Reserved

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

Strike= Taken
        underlined= Means Reserved

Elementalists

Male Elder: Zeke Edwards
        Female Elder: Zeke Edwards

Water [Female]: Virgil Lifeson
        Wind [Female]:Demonic Kitty
        Lightning [Female]:Orishya

Fire [Male]:The False Hope
        Earth [Male]:
        Darkness [Male]: Hot Hot Pirate King

The Dark Creatures

Shadows [Male]Zeke Edwards
        Time Traveler : Orishya
        Natural Tragedy : The False Hope
        Destruction : Musical Stereo.
        Telepathic Magic :- Musical Stereo
        The illusionist [Female]: Orishya

The Elementalist's Partners:

Water x Fire
        Wind x Earth
        Lightening x Darkness

The Dark Side's Hit List :

Shadows -- Wind
        Telepathic magic -- Fire
        The Illusionist -- Earth
        Destruction -- Darkness
        Time Traveler -- Water
        Natural Tragedy -- Lightning

Welcome / Introduction -Rules and Info - Positions/Pairings Available -Profile Code / RP sample / Profiles - Reserved

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sample Request.

We would like to request a sample of your writing to see if you'll be able to keep up. After you send your sample and it's been accepted, send your characters profile, and once that's accepted you may post.

Please note :- If your RP sample takes time, you may send a PM to Ori Shya to reserve a spot for your character. She will hold it until the sample is sent through, along with the profile.

[size=9]
        [b]Username :[/b]
        [b]Character Applying for :[/b]
        [b]RP Sample :[/b]
        [/size]

Once you are accepted your character will be reserved upto two days.

Profile Skeleton.

Elementals fill out this skeleton.

[List][list][list]
        [imgleft] Photobucket picture link goes here. [/imgleft]
        [size=11]
        [b][color=hotpink] I'm one of the good guys![/b][/color]
        [b] Hey! My name is [/b] [postingcolor] Characters name here[/postingcolor]
        [b] But I prefer to be called[/b] [postingcolor] Nick name(s) here [/postingcolor]
        [b]Im[/b][postingcolor] Age here [/postingcolor] [b] Years old.[/b]
        [b] According to my birthcertificate I'm a [/b] [postingcolor] Gender [/postingcolor]
        [b] Some people think I'm [/b] [color=postingcolor] Small paragraph about their personality.[/postingcolor]
        [b] Oh my god! I love [/b] [postingcolor] List three likes [/postingcolor]
        [b] Ugh! But I really hate [/b] [postingcolor] List three dis-likes[/postingcolor]
        [b] Some how I can control [/b] [postingcolor] Element here [/postingcolor] [b]That means my partner is [/b][postingcolor] look under the list for your partner, put the element name here. [postingcolor]
        [b] Sometimes, when my emotions get the better of me, I look like [/b] Link to 'True Form'
        [b]Wait! One more thing. [/b] [postingcolor] Anthing else to say? Weapons/Weight/Height/Pets? Whatever goes here. If Nothing, delete this line[/postingcolor]
        [b] Theres a voice in my head, it's name is[/b][postingcolor] Your Username[/postingcolor]

[/size]
        [/list][/list][/list]

Darkcreatures fill out this Skeleten.

[List][list][list]
        [imgleft] Photobucket picture link goes here. [/imgleft]
        [size=11]
        [b][color=cornflowerblue] I'm so bad[/b][/color]
        [b] Hey! My name is [/b] [postingcolor] Characters name here[/postingcolor]
        [b] But I prefer to be called[/b] [postingcolor] Nick name(s) here [/postingcolor]
        [b]Im[/b][postingcolor] Age here [/postingcolor] [b] Years old.[/b]
        [b] According to my birthcertificate I'm a [/b] [postingcolor] Gender [/postingcolor]
        [b] Some people think I'm [/b] [color=postingcolor] Small paragraph about their personality.[/postingcolor]
        [b] Oh my god! I love [/b] [postingcolor] List three likes [/postingcolor]
        [b] Ugh! But I really hate [/b] [postingcolor] List three dis-likes[/postingcolor]
        [b] My enemies call me [/b] [postingcolor] Your characters possition. Ie The Illusionist[/postingcolor] [b]That means my hit list reads [/b][postingcolor] Look on the list for the element your after. [postingcolor]
        [b] Sometimes, when my emotions get the better of me, I look like [/b] Link to 'True Form'
        [b]Wait! One more thing. [/b] [postingcolor] Anthing else to say? Weapons/Weight/Height/Pets? Whatever goes here. If Nothing, delete this line[/postingcolor]
        [b] Theres a voice in my head, it's name is[/b][postingcolor] Your Username[/postingcolor]

[/size]
        [/list][/list][/list]

SEND ALL PROFILES AND SAMPLES TO Ori Shya

Back to IC thread / Profile thread

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Date and Time + Other things.

Day: Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday.
Time: 1:00 ,2:00 ,3:00 ,4:00,5:00 ,6:00 ,7:00 ,8:00 ,9:00 ,10:00 ,11:00 ,12:00
AM/PM

The time only represents a general time frame. Ei: 3:00 could be anywhere between 3:00 to 4:00. :3

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
..............R h eo n n e n !..............................User Image
T h e I L L U S I O N I S T..............................

I believe I can see the Future
X Cause I R e p e a t the same routine
XX I think I Use to have a purpose
XXX But then again, that might have been a d r e a m
XXXX I think I use to have a v o i c e
XXXXX Now I never make a sound
XXXXXX I just do what I've been Told
XXXXXXX I really don't want Them to come around.

Rheonnen known by few, The Illusionist known by many. Her real name was always hidden from her prey, she'd simply introduce herself as the illusionist. Rheonnen stood atop a large bolder that bulged from the ground, her clothing fit loosely against her slender frame. Her shirt was black, with the right shoulder missing. This shirt had a skull patch sewn onto the collar, it hung down to about collar bone area. Her legs where clad in lose fitting black denim jeans, which hugged at her hip line yet provided great movement for her legs. Upon her feet where a neatly polished set of boots, styled like what the typical army troop would wear, according to the television anyways. Beside her, with his feet firmly planted on the ground was Einblick. He stood about as tall as Rheonnen was on the rock. He'd often tease her about it, but not today. Today was buisness. They had work to do. Since the fall of a couple of the element children, there had been a couple new additions. It seemed the only one that was able to survive this long was the lightning element. She seemed to be able to dodge deaths grip every time. "Lucky Child." Rheonnen uttered quietly. Einblick turned his head full of long shaggy black hair, his blue eyes set on his sibling. "Vodika, What about our fallen numbers?" It was true, the elements had put up a pretty good fight and taken a couple of her good ali's down with them. Rheonnen let out a discontent grunt from her bright red lips. "It can't be helped. We'll have to start a search for these new recruits. I've found a few, but..so far none have shown." It was getting harder and harder to find the darkling's these days, and she was sure it was getting harder for the other side to re group their numbers as well. It seemed this really was a race and a fight for survival.

Einblick heaved a light sigh, he wasn't quite sure what they where doing here, but he knew it had something to do with the elements. But, what were they waiting for. They had been here for some time now, just studying the area. And waiting, just waiting. Always waiting. " Nervode." Rheonnen spoke up. Ein's attention snapped back to the house a good couple football fields away. He had seen some movement, and it seemed it wasn't anything to be worried about. Probably just some student. " It's funny. If you think about it.." Rheonnen began. Ein interrupted before she could have finished "What is?" The right side of Rheonnens red lips pulled up. It appeared she was smirking "I think we're being watched. Just like we're watching them. Sort of..comical yeah?"

Ein bobbed his head in agreement. They had been playing this game with the other sides leader. "I guess so." He shrugged his shoulders "Are we done here?" He questioned, his shoulders slumped. They had been here for a while and he was about ready to go back home. He was both hungry and tired. "I mean..We did take out a stray element. He was tough s**t to take down too. I'm beat." The man pounded his hand lightly against his chest. Rheonnen's ebony bangs shielded her eyes like an elegant veil. "Fine Einblick. Let's go. We've got plenty of time to figure s**t out. The other probably need us." There was a hint of annoyance in her voice, she hated that their leader had this thing with disappearing and leaving her to lead their squad. "Alek Alek.Plenty of time. " The man said. And at that moment, Einblick turned on his heel, as Rheonnen did on the rock, then took a small leap down, she now stood at shoulder height beside her much taller brother. Now it was time to head home.

||Vodika: Little sister.
                                Nervode: My brother.
                                Alek : Yes||
..............Z e k e Christopher Edwards..............................
The Leader
..............................User Image

So live so wrong, but what we do is each his own
But living in fear, endless shame for countless years.
I never lived in fear I knew I'd die another day

Zeke Stood inside his mansion. At last it was a day off from training. Unfortunately, lately, many of his students had been disappearing or being found dead so he had to replace them. This was not an easy task as fewer and fewer elementalists existed. The dark creatures were taking care of that. Picking off his students one by one by one. Only one of his original students remained now. But the dark creatures were taking hits too. Zeke or one of his students would get a hold of one and destroy them. He pulled his black fitted wife beater over his head and slipped his studded leather belt through the loopholes of his blue jeans and buckled it. Now that he was dressed he ran his fingers through his long spiked hair and inhaled deeply. It was nice to have a relaxing day off.

Suddenly he felt a presence he hadn’t felt in more than 3 centuries. His eyes darted to the forest that divided the elementals from the dark creatures. There was another energy pattern with it. This one was unfamiliar. This presence though, the familiar one, was it possible. His best friend, Ein Miller, Died more than 300 years ago. Or so he thought. Ein’s little sister, Rheonnen died not to long after that. Zeke loved Rheonnen more than anything. The Christmas gift she first gave him, the key to her heart, still hung around his neck and never came off. It was a reminder of better times. He still remembered that fate full day that he lost her forever. He had left Rheonnen for his own elemental match by pressure of his parents. He didn’t want to do it, but after Ein had died, Zeke would do anything to protect her, even if that meant letting her go. He would become more powerful if he joined his elemental match. He hopped that power would be able to protect her from the ever growing threat of the dark creatures. He failed. Just a few short months after he had left to train he saw a girl on the news, her body mangled. It looked like her but he couldn’t be sure so without a word to his partner he returned to his love. Back to his old town.

The day had been cloudy, light rain fell from the sky at odd intervals. You could say it was spitting. He walked up the familiar front steps to her house. The front door hung open. Not a good sign. He pushed it open lightly. The inside of the house had been ransacked. Shattered glass and toppled over and broken furniture littered the floor. ”Rheonnen?” He called for her. He ran up the stairs to her room. It was also destroyed. There was blood on the walls and floor. He fell to his knees in pain. He remembered all the happy memories they had shared together in this very room. He looked up to the window that he snuck in and out of in the middle of the night so many times before. He had to sneak in so Ein wouldn’t know. Ein disapproved of their relationship at first. Zeke wasn’t the greatest guy back then and didn’t blame him. Eventually though the three of them were all happy together. Best of friends siblings and lovers. A picture lay in a shattered frame at his knees and he picked it up. It was the three of them. Rheonnen was in the middle, her arms around both him and Ein who stood on both sides of her. Next to the picture was a necklace, a heart locket with her name inscribed in it. He had given it to her for their first Christmas together. He picked it up and held it with the picture. Zeke screamed in pain, fire, his element, engulfed the room as great fiery phoenix wings burst from his back burning everything inside besides that which he held. That was the day he decided he would do whatever it took to defeat the dark creatures and to end this stupid war. More than 300 years had passed and still he fought that war but now he was at the head of it and he now controlled every element. 300 years later and he still had that locket. The picture sat in a frame next to his bed. He saw it every morning.

Zeke was the leader of the elementalists. He trained the young ones in an attempt to build an army to hold back the dark creatures. Over the past 300 years most of the elementalists had died out, murdered by the dark creatures. Those few who survived were precious. He was responsible for them. He hated that responsibility. Even so Zeke knew he had to investigate this presence he felt. Zeke looked out his window to the forest and thought he saw movement. He would check it out.

He left his room and went down the hall down the stairs and out a back door. He ran through the forest to loop around behind where he had seen the movement. As he got closer and closer he slowed and crept behind these too figures. It couldn’t be but it looked so much like him. Einblick Miller? It- it just couldn’t be. There was a girl who stood beside this man as well. Zeke stood there silent. The girl spoke to her companion and Zeke’s heart nearly stopped at both the words and the voice he heard. Impossible. ”Ein?...” He addressed the male then his eyes locked on the girl. It was her. It had to be her. ”R-R-Rheonnen? He stuttered. Rarely was he caught speechless but when the two most important people in your entire life that you thought were dead are standing before you, what do you say? ” Su Cuy'gar. I..I thought you were dead.” Zeke didn’t even know what he felt right now. He was feeling so much. Happiness, sadness pain. ”I-I missed you so much you don’t even know. I thought I’d lost you. But the blood, the mess. How? And Ein? I know you were dead.” So many questions, so few answers. He wanted so badly to just go and wrap his arms around this girl who mean the world to him but something held him back. He took a deep breath to regain control. That’s when it hit him. They were the spies that he saw from his window. ”What are you two doing here? Je asked with a stern voice. Could his closest friends, the reason he fought the dark side all these years, could they now be a part of them. This was so wrong, so mixed up. Rheonnen looked so different from how he remembered her. The happy go lucky innocent girl he once knew was now dark and corrupt looking. What had happened? What had he missed?

[[ Su Cuy'gar= So your still alive]]

I never viewed my life as something slipping away.

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
..............RochelleMarieMorgan..............................User Image
T h e L I G H T N I N G e l e m e n t..............................

I'd like to make myself believe..............................
That planet earth turns slowly..............................
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay..............................
Awake when I'm asleep..............................
'Cause everything is never as it seems..............................
When I fall asleep..............................

Months had passed since Rochelle had first come to the Elements and beyond. She had made a couple good friend's in her new home. It had been rough for them at first. She had to deal with learning her own power over electricity and lightning.It seemed to be one heck of a battle. No matter though, it seemed she was well on their way. Rochelle had gripped the basics. How to dip into her power, how to control it. How to guide it and most certainly how to manipulate it. Currently the young lightning elementalist sat within the walls of her room. Room number three. The same room she had been given the first day of her arrival. The Wind element took space in room one, while the Water element was assigned room two. On the boys side of the giant mansion school, the boys had set rooms as well. Darkness in room Three, Fire in room One and Earth In room Two. Anywho ~ The brunette elementalist's vibrant golden yellow eyes stared at her finger tips intently. She watched as a bolt of shimmering electricity bounced between all four of her fingers and her thumb. From left to right, right to left, left to right.

The contents of her room where the same as they had been the past three months. Her guitar rested against her chestnut wooden dresser, her bed covered in the same soft yellow sheets, and dull pink and black plaid comforter. The same fluffy pink,yellow and black plaid pillows as before. Rochelle was clad in one of the first outfits she wore to her new home. A white and pink stripped collared polo T-shirt, skinny fit denim jeans and a arrangement of bracelets around her wrist. Rochelle was happy, they finally had a day of rest off of training. One of the two days they got to relax and let their tired bodies catch up to the torment they've put themselves through. There was an arranged meeting between the students held in the library in a hour or so. It wasn't exactly a meeting, but a get together. A time where all the students could talk and find a place to hang out with one another. Get to know each other better without the stress of training on their shoulders. What a day this would be indeed.

Rochelle got up from her bed she had been lounging on. The brunette quickly smoothed the wrinkles from her blankets with a swift movement of her right arm. Once she was satisfied with how her bed looked, she pulled on her set of old school black converse shoes and set her way out of her bedroom door. The elementalist pulled her door quickly behind her, jamming her lock in the hole and turning it. Rochelle heard the satisfying click of the lock and pulled her key out. She casually walked down the hallway, wondering if now was the time to go to the library, or if she should find a couple of the others first.

|| OOC: Just to get the Elements rolling... ||

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
..............R h eo n n e n !..............................User Image

Rheonnen felt a tight ping of pain in her chest. That voice, she knew it all to well. But, she wasn't surprised in the least. She knew it was him all along. Who else would have lead this sort of 'army' of student's. He was probably one of the only older elementalists left, and probably one of the best. "Me'ven?" Einblick said slowly upon hearing the other that spoke their native tongue. There was no possible way that anybody these days would know this language. Except for one as old as they where. Rheonnens red lips smoothed out into a straight line, her hands balled into fists. Ein on the other hand let out a roar of laughter "Oooh." Einblick said, he showed little emotion in his voice. " You of all should know, I don't go down without a fight." He said with a cocky grin "Well..I was dead. But I'm very much alive now." He reached his hand out to the ebony haired girl at his side, grasped her wrist and pulled her body behind his.

Rheonnen cracked up hearing Zeke "You missed me? YOU missed ME!?" Her voice grew louder as she spoke. She still felt bitter towards Zeke for ever leaving her in the first place. It broke her heart, and it was one of the sole reasons she got mixed up with the Dark creatures to begin with. " Your so full of s**t." Her words spat out like venum. Just at that moment the wind seemed to pick up, blowing a heavy breeze past the three of them. Ein automatically spoke up "Don't do it Rhe-he.." But she didn't listen, it had already begun. Not that it could be seen, Rheonnens eyes had nearly glossed over, turning from their bright blue, to a dull bluish gray. A sinister grin formed to her lip's. She had pulled Zeke into a small illusion, it was an easy illusion to whip up. It was her memories. She forced the boy to live through every thing she had done since he left her. From her first kill, to the people's retaliation against her. The confrontation in her home. The girl looked like her, not exactly but similar. She had begun to scream at Rheonnen, accuse her of killing someone dear to her, and now she was here to get her vengeance. The younger Rheonnen laughed, she was definatly not the same from that moment on. The other girl lunged, Rheonnen knew better, she dodged to the left, then the right - she slid across her bedroom floor to her bed where she reached under and pulled out a long dagger. The other girl didn't even see it coming. Rheonnen had simply bent down, and thrust the blade upward as the other girl lurched towards her. The blade pierced the skin to the stomach, ripping through instantly. Blood poured from the wound as Rheonnen ripped the dagger out. That was it for that part, the next was Rheonnen running. Running and not looking back. She was changed.

"Rheonnen think about what your doing.."Ein's voice broke through the illusion, breaking Rheonnens concentration. " Don't play dumb.." She knew Zeke knew what she was doing here. It was obvious. He wasn't dumb, he never was. But maybe, just maybe he'd see through her and figure it all out. Figure out how much she hated being what she was, and doing what she had to do "It's just buisness" And there it was. Her famous words spoken to a boy she never thought she'd say them to.

[Me'ven = What? or Huh?
                                Bleck, I dont like this post. But whatever.]
..............Z e k e Christopher Edwards..............................
The Leader
..............................User Image

So live so wrong, but what we do is each his own
But living in fear, endless shame for countless years.
I never lived in fear I knew I'd die another day

Ein was exactly the same as he remembered him. Sarcastic and cocky. Rheonnen on the other hand was so different. The way she looked the way she spoke. Everything about her. Her words cut him like knives. He remembered how he had hurt her. What had made her change. What caused her to change. Soon the world closed in around him, fading into a haze. He knew what was happening to him. It was an illusion. He had only been in one, one other time. He was rescued that time. Once in an illusion it was nearly impossible to get out. Not unless the illusionist let you out. First he had to endure the horror that was her first kill. It was a boy. Just a young boy. She tore him apart. Next Zeke found himself in a familiar bed room. It was her bedroom. Then there was Rheonnen and a girl of similar appearance. It was that girl he saw on the news. Zeke watched in horror as Rheonnen stabbed her, blood rushing from the wound. The girl fell to the ground dead. Cold blooded murder. It was needless. The blood he had seen on the floor that day was that girls. Then he saw Rheonnen running. Running away. She was changed. "No Noooooo! He screamed. Not his Rhen. Not his innocent Rheonnen. She had died theoretically. But she could be saved. He heard Eins voice call out to her and the illusion disappeared.

He ran up to her. He needed to look at her. To actually see her. He knew there was good in her somewhere and he had to try and find it. "Rheonnen, why? He brushed the long back bangs that know hid her beautiful blue eyes. He could never forget those eyes, how sweet and kind they had always looked at him. Now what he saw caused an ache in his heart. Her eyes lacked the sparkle they once had. Like the life had been sucked out of them. "Oh Rheonnen, what happened to you?" He whispered. He was so lost. They were with the Dark Creatures. He should attack them, try and destroy them. Something. Anything. The part that hurt the most is that every day, the thing that kept him fighting was the memory of them. Now they were what he fought, everything he hated, what was he going to do? Now that Rheonnen was back... his partner... what was going to happen? He needed to think. He needed to be alone. "You shouldn't be here. You need to leave, now. Go! Don't ever let me catch you here again." He told the two as he stepped back from them.

I never viewed my life as something slipping away.

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
..............Rheonnen and Einblick Miller..............................User Image

"Rheonnen why?" She knew that question would be coming, and yet - for some reason she hadn't come up with an answer. Well not one that would suit what he'd want to hear. "You don't understand. I gotta do this. I have to." A long time ago someone had come to her. Corrupt her mind. Filled her head with stupid thoughts and mislead her to believe that this was the only way to survive. The man had told her the fire that killed Einblick was started by a fellow elemental. She knew she should have died that night, but she didn't. This man made her think that her own kind. The people like her, where out to get her. Already filled with grief and anger towards who did it. It made sense to her, someone doing it to get her, but got the wrong guy instead."It's just buisness it's just business." It was hard to tell who she was trying to convince more. Zeke, or herself. Rheonnen's petite figure flinched as his fingers brushed her bangs from in front of her eyes. Her blue eyes focused on him, scanning his features clearly. She didn't look happy, but sad. Sad and disconnected. "Wh-What are you doing?" Finally, the emotion in her voice matched the look in her eyes. It hurt her to be so close, but it also hurt her when she was so far away. Being away was one of the reason she was driven to the dark creatures. But his next words, they stung. I guess I deserve that huh. I am on the wrong side in his eyes. He just doesn't get it. Rheonnen's lips turned downward. "As you wish.." Rheonnen whispered in a small voice. She took the initiative and stepped around Zeke's right side.

Rheonnen disappeared into the depth of the forest, Ein not far behind her. She seemed pretty steamed, so he gave her her space. It wasn't often that he'd be far from her side, not since when he had died those years ago. But after that strange phenomenon cause by that strange man, he had gained a new couple bodies and returned to his place beside her. Sort of like Reincarnation, but he always found his way to her. She eventually stopped and turned around. They where only half way home "Vodika?" The man questioned. " I just..want some time alone, Ein. Please?" The petite girl looked up to her brother from under her black bangs. "I'll be home before sundown. Promise." Ein didn't seem to be budging yet "Gedet'ye" Once again she used her native tongue. Her home language from nearly 400 years ago. She had simply said please. Ein rolled his head, then pat the girls ebony hair. "Fine. But if your not back by sunset, I'm comin out here to get you." Rheonnen cracked a small smile. She pointed back towards the Dark creatures turf "Vor'e, now go. I'll be fine." With that, she wandered to a tree stump and took a seat. Einblick shook his head " Bye Rhen.." The man said, then went on his way back home.

Versatile Explorer

8,975 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image..........Used to ramble through the park
.......Shadow boxing in the dark
....Then you came and caused a spark
.That's a four-alarm fire, now

....J.A.C.O.B....P.R.I.C.E....

User Image

As Jake reached for the doorknob of the mansion, he already knew today was going to be a fun day. But, he knew he would not be enjoying it as much as the other people. Instead of taking a break from his studies and training, he would still do his normal workout, maybe even push himself harder than usual since he wouldn't be doing anything else. He was known among them as the intense one of the group- always training in an attempt to get stronger. But, if you're going to be fighting for your life, wouldn't you want to be as sharp as possible? He had already made remarkable strides over the past few months, and although he couldn't light things off that were further than a yard away, he could control fire with much greater ease.
User Image

He pushed open the door and entered the mansion silently and made his way back to his room. It was Saturday, so he assumed everyone else would probably be asleep. Unfortunately, he still couldn't readjust his sleep schedule no matter how much he tried. Much to his dislike, he had to stop taking his early jog through the woods, at Zeke's request. It was not something he was too fond of, but his leader always knew best. However, the extra hour or so in the morning gave him enough time to get in another workout, eat some breakfast, or, like today, buy some stuff from in town. Today he got two six-packs of beer- a chocolate stout and a pale lager. He was by no means a lush, but usually had a beer or two with dinner.
User Image

After unlocking door number 1, his body immediately shook from the cold air. The mansion was always too frigid for him, no matter how many layers he wore. He quickly made his way over to the mini-fridge that now occupied his room and put the bottles in after removing them from their respective boxes. He then zipped up the coat he was currently wearing and deftly popped the fur-lined hood over his head. It was time for a little shadow boxing- something he hadn't done at all this morning. That always got his blood rushing and kept him sharp, and it usually warmed him up enough. He stepped into the center of the room and assumed a fighting stance, bouncing a bit on the balls of his feet as he did. Each attack sent a small flame from where it would make impact, and every block created a small wall of fire. These modifications from a normal style barely took any extra effort at all and were now almost natural.
User Image

After going for what felt like an entire round, he stopped and looked at the clock, still bouncing in place. He knew he still had quite a bit of time before everyone met, and though about whether he should go now or wait until the last minute. However, he figured now would be as good a time as any to get going. Besides, he could do something there while he was waiting for others to arrive. If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late. He slowed his bouncing down and walked out of the room, closing and locking his door once he was out.
User Image

On his way to the library he saw a very familiar face, and was glad he left his room when he did. "Hey Rochelle," he said with a smile as he caught sight of her. "So, think we can avoid getting drunk together after this meeting, or is it inevitable?" he asked as his smile shifted into a sort of twisted grin. He still remembered the meeting where the two of them got completely sloshed on a bottle of Jägermeister the night after. Granted, the next morning wasn't as fun, but it was still worth it. He was hoping something like that would happen again, but so far he hadn't found any other good drinking buddies in the mansion to join them.

But if you tell me that my heart's on fire, I'm gonna let it burn.

Anxious Consumer

User Image

User Image
Oh I don't hold my breath
And I don't hold my tongue
And I know that you know that I don't back down
To no one
To no one

t h e T e l e P a T I c ;;
;; I h o P e y o U b e L i e V e I N m E r c Y
[ooc/ No clue where everyone is, so Aliza will just wander around in a forest. Not original; but I'm not sure where each of the Darks are. Tell me if anything is wrong in this post - Sadism does not count. ]

Aliza's steps widened and she ran again. She was now constantly being chased by regular humans, and she knew damn well she could've killed them easily. But she did rather enjoy playing with her food, so she turned around on her heels, almost a split-second later, she had both of her daggers in her tiny, poreclain hands. The humans were confused by this action and ran after her anyways, holding guns, thinking they'll win. And a few minutes, bodies laid across the grass, dirting it with their blood. Aliza smirked, shaking the daggers, blood spattering everywhere, even on her own face and silver-cloud hair.

Her laugh coud be heard almost anywhere. She scanned around the bodies, looking for any half-vampires and what not. None! Absolutly none! "Dammit! How unfair." she pouted, licking off the remaining blood on her knives then put them back. It was pointless to stay here, and she never needed to look through their minds, finding their weak points or insecurities. They were too easy.

She walked off from the masacre she created, uncaring if she heard a scream of "You b***h!" and "How could you!" She waved it off, knowing they wouldn't be able to hurt her that badly. Being the aerodynamic and short girl she was, she was used to dodging. She had more defense than offense when it came to fighting, but she always used her mind in strategeric ways. Unfortunately for her, sometimes it worked against her, but this time, everything played out fine.

She climbed a tree here and there, looking for the Dark Creatures estate. Or whatever she was looking for. She had no clue, and she had forgotten what Rhenony looked like, so that was an issue too. She knew that others would soon need the remainder of the Dark Creatures. Aila had been killed off during a fight with the Fire Elementist. She would always hold that against him or her, but Aila did make a stupid mistake of unestimating him. Taking out her dagger, she slammed it against a nearby tree, in her fury. The pigment in her eyes turned red, but she controlled her emotions. She then decided to carve in a message for Rhenonnen, written in plain english, because Aliza didn't know how to write in any other language. 'Illustionist. Time-Traveller. The Telepathic is back' She didn't use their human names and this would spread fear over everyone.

She then had another thought, if anyother Elementist saw this, it would prepare the fire Elementist! Why was she so stupid at times?! She practically cut up the tree, to the point where the large Oak fell over. That wasn't her plan, but if Rhenonnen had seen that, she would definately come running, maybe? She decided to sit ontop of the message, which was now illegiable, thanks to her brute cuts from her dagger.

As she waited patiently, probably knowing that no one would show up, she decided to look through her own thoughts, trying to see if she could remember Rhenonnen's face. No luck so far and she knew it would take her a long time. As she continued to look through her own mind, she blanked on the physical part of her body. Her eyes went blanker than they already were, her body slumped and it looked like she wasn't breathing at all. But she was still alive.

Oh you should've stayed home
You should've known better
Yet I melt in your mouth like liquid sugar.
You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face
But tell me how do my leftovers taste
..............Andrea O'Riley - Tohsaka..............................
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My shield is strong
I'll take my chances here and now
Bring on the fight
I'll find a way to win somehow
No, tomorrow's no regret
I'll risk it all for this brand new day

Quite possibly the oldest elementalist, short of the elders, Andrea was still relatively new to the place, only being accepted a few months ago. Still, things weren't that bad compared to being the new person in other schools...though most of that was due to almost all but Rochelle being new kids too. Though, in the conditions of the place, along with her own conditions she added on, those months felt closer to years. So the saying goes: time flies when you're having fun...or at least keeping busy, at any rate.

Even so, since even Zeke was taking his saturday off, with a meeting in the library later on in the day, Andrea had taken her day of relaxation in stride. After the first time she slept in in what felt like ages, she lazily ate a feast of a breakfast entirely made by herself: Blueberry pancakes and maple syrup and side of chocolate milk. Compared to the spartan days of starting off usually, and even that being lucky, this a feast fit for a queen.

Already dressed, she wore a simple, sky-blue, collared shirt unbuttoned over a white, long-sleeved V-neck t-shirt, and a simple pair of worn, acid-washed jeans, all rounded off by a pair of weave sandals and a gold chain for a necklace. Simple, check. Comfy, check and check. Easy to move in, check. It's all good.

Without much left to do, Andrea got up from her breakfast, and washed her dishes before setting out to the library. Knowing the new crop of students, herself included, they'd either be early getting there, or showing up at the last possible second. When she got there, she found two of the new kids there already. ...Rochelle and...Jake. I think. Andrea thought, racking her head for the names of the two. It would not do at all for the oldest to not even know the names of her fellow elementalists. They appeared to be in a conversation, so Andrea stood back silently, and assumed a leaning position against a window.

Leaving the end open

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces