Welcome to Gaia! ::

I made these Logos for a comic a year ago but I just cant seem to start it haha so if you like it I might be pushed to make the comic finally...

User Image

User Image

PM me if you do like it! I aint Coming back to this XD

PS: Yes its not anime art my artist and me are to busy at school to go further so for now its sprites!
Hero of Illusion
Logos

I do not think this word means what you think it means.
This is potentially a great joke. But I think you laid it on a bit too thick because nobody is this unfunny and retarded.
User Image

You're kidding, right?

If you're so disinterested in your concept that you can't get farther than two incoherent pixel art Photoshops, your audience isn't going to care, either.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Have you tried to develop your characters, or story for that matter?

Don't just make a picture, stare at it and hope that a story will somehow miraculously come out of it.
let me clear up a few things:
1. Yes these are meant to be logos as in more of a stupidity thing
2. Its not supposed to be serious genius its supposed to just be a side thing for fun
3. Ive developed everything and even have new character models both pixelized and Animized but as stated previous me and my artist are busy at school to do much drawn work
4. I wanted motivation not criticism no matter whats said its going to just be a random comic whether it be funny or not

Thank you and have a pleasurable life
So the trick was to ask for only compliments on something that is so horrible that there's no way to compliment it.

WELL-PLAYED, SIR.
Hero of Illusion
let me clear up a few things:

No, let me.

Hero of Illusion
PM me if you do like it! I aint Coming back to this XD

So much for that, eh?

"Here's some crap I don't care about. Make me care about it, that's your job. PS: I won't be here to watch you make me care about it."

You should have stayed gone.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
That wasn't motivation enough?
Hero of Illusion
1. Yes these are meant to be logos as in more of a stupidity thing

lo·go
   /ˈloʊgoʊ/ Show Spelled[loh-goh] Show IPA
–noun,plural-gos.
Also called logotype. a graphic representation or symbol of a company name, trademark, abbreviation, etc., often uniquely designed for ready recognition.

lo·go (lō'gō')
n. pl. lo·gos
A name, symbol, or trademark designed for easy and definite recognition, especially one borne on a single printing plate or piece of type.

...I suppose you got one point right. The "stupidity thing." You really have no idea what a logo is. Beyond that, I highly doubt you understand what a comic is or how to do one, nor would I expect that you know even what "motivation" means at this point. I thus posit that you are not nearly busy enough with schoolwork, and perhaps should sign off your computer and go do some homework, and do not even think about producing this abomination again.

Trafficker

OH. *hits head on desk* Oh, oh, I thought he meant the literary "logos" and thought that these were some sort of satire, and was even more confused once I started reading them. (Because... in a million years I clearly did not expect to see someone in an art forum just mix up "logo" with "comic." )

Hm, OP. I guess you could start with a better narrative? I have no idea where I'm supposed to start reading, who these people are, if I'm supposed to know them, what context this is all in, etc. Wish I could say whether or not this is interesting based on that info. Start over with some kind of back story or something drawn out into a sequence?
I thought he meant Logos like in Greek for "The Word"

Which then made me REALLY confused.

I've been studying too much. *chucks Greek dictionary off my bed*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out