Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm making some entries for this contest and this'd be the first of them. I figured I should get some feedback on the sketch before I move forward with it.

I'm really concerned the feet are too small, my fiance disagrees...

And my scanner is too small so apologies for the lame-a** paste-together job going on....And I just noticed that the butt of the scythe got cut off...but I'm not overly concerned about that piece of things.

Character isn't mine, but belongs to one of the lovely folks running the contest.

Previous

**EDIT**

Worked on the left arm, messed a tiny bit with her neck. Fixed up both feet a tiny bit. Minor changes to left ribs, hip and knee. Anything else folk figure needs doing? (That's a truly atrocious sentence)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hunter

Most of it is excellent, but her right arm is too thin, especially at the elbow. She has a big old muscular shoulder, then this stringy little arm. It looks awkward.

Inquisitive Rogue

15,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Looks very nice but to me it seems like her head/neck are too pushed out (like when you go to squint on something). Her left foot looks a lil' too small as well.
@Breezes - Aha! Thanks. You're quite right. Fixing that now.

@NuL - Hmm, I'm not sure I see the head/neck bit, but I'll keep looking. I'll mess around with her feet a bit. Thanks smile
lol..its ok
not trying to be meen but tis not the besst... :9
klasdjflk;asd
Your relentless spamming of this thread so totally warms my heart. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items