Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kottan Bell 4th Gen
I am selling my Kottan Bell 4th gen

Make your offers, keep them fair please ^-^
i hope u arent really for hire lol
2 winter roses
@Adean: lol, not really...basically I'm just saying that if there's a specific type of rp or something that someone is looking for, I am more or less willing to give it a try. *shrug* I'm not paid or anything =3=''

@khervy: Hmmm....would you consider 1 winter rose and maybe 105k?
Uke for Hire
@Adean: lol, not really...basically I'm just saying that if there's a specific type of rp or something that someone is looking for, I am more or less willing to give it a try. *shrug* I'm not paid or anything =3=''

DON'T TAKE HIS OFFER.
hes actually a poor noob that tries to rip you off with a corsage :3
@Teddy: Aw darn...I wouldn't have minded a Winter rose =3=...alright though, I was mostly looking for gold anyway =D

@Moust: 260k?
hehe, yeah. I offered me 2 winter roses for skinny jeans + go phones. Haha noobs these days :3
lol, wow...no kidding xD
@Lilith: Is that the most you are willing to offer, or would you like to haggle?

*TwT -needs to ask after asking for that much before, though is willing to go just a little higher- OTL*
I can go 270k o-o
Uke for Hire

i see

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces