Welcome to Gaia! ::

The people who created Simpsons need to make new ones
like every time I watch it i have seen it before and it isn't funny

SIMPSONS R BORING

nuGen Staff Member

Simpsons has its funny moments, but you have to remember.. The Simpsons isn't going to be a show based on humor at every second. It used to be.. Try watching the old shows. But the Simpsons really has more of a story to tell rather than flashbacks, nonsense, and adding scenes in.
simpsons is awesone <3
Rawr_Cloud
Simpsons has its funny moments, but you have to remember.. The Simpsons isn't going to be a show based on humor at every second. It used to be.. Try watching the old shows. But the Simpsons really has more of a story to tell rather than flashbacks, nonsense, and adding scenes in.

This. This. This. 1000X This.
The Simpsons aren't as good as they used to be.

Shirtless Werewolf

i like the simpsons,

what i hate sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much is family guy, its stupid and immature
simpsons arent boring!, ive seen pretty much all of the episodes and i still laugh smile

Big Smoker

Thats y they created futurama? smile

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
There still the shizz, better than family guy..well thats my opinion
dexda21
The people who created Simpsons need to make new ones
like every time I watch it i have seen it before and it isn't funny

SIMPSONS R BORING

thats so true i watch them like i dunno hardly ever and only one thing about them is funny: THEIR MOVIE. but its getting seriously boring now. why not replace them with something else?
SImpsons should have stopped after season 9. End of story.
WTF??? SIMPSONS IS THE BEST CARTOON/SHOW IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, THEN YOU CAN SCR3W OFF!

I know that there is freedom of speach, but I just don't like this comment >(

baddiebhaires's Boyfriend

4,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
adruen19
i like the simpsons,

what i hate sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much is family guy, its stupid and immature

yeah family guy is stupid and it doesnt even have a point! rolleyes simpsons boring???? they make like a new episode every week! simpsons are AWESOME!! mrgreen

Questionable Darling

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I watch their halloween eps every year, but that's about it anymore... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff