Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is a real sport. I wrestled for 6 years, best sport imo next to track
Basketball

Partying Wrangler

12,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
mcgophers
Real wrestling is way better. It's a man's sport for sure. Basketball's okay but wrestling is tougher.
Prodigy_408SJ
PrincessPeach_Bones
wrestling because itis a contact sport, and you cant rely on anyone else but yourself to win. In Califorina it is know as the hardest sport to participate in. And i love to watch my husband wrestle while he wears his sexy singlets. It is also more intertaining to watch because it's not only physical but mently tough for the body and mind.

Wrestling is boring to watch. Basketball, it has the preferences of running, stealing, shooting, aiming, ball skills, and teamwork. Wrestling is just holding each other then flipping each other and trying to push each other out of the circle. I'm from California and for sure wrestling isn't California's "sport".

Try it ... you'll see what is better ...

For me it is wrestling ... and by wrestling, I mean freestyle or Greeco-Roman, not that WWE crap ... functionally wrestlers are more athletic ... basketball is a bunch of guys tossing a ball around ... trying to score points by throwing the ball into a metal ring ... not to mention the egos that are involved ... wrestling it is one-on-one ... just you and your opponent ... no team to rely on ... just you ... well at least that's my veiw on it ...
kimmy 2938
with one u like betta tell me y

hey
kingcofsteel123
kimmy 2938

hey

hey

5,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
kingcofsteel123
kimmy 2938

hi
basktball all the way
wresling fersher
im too short fer basketball!
Basketball period. stare
basketball cause i play it and because your not humping some one else biggrin
Basketball.
cause its just better :p
wrstling hands down its my first year it requires high physical endurance, a high pain tolerance and mental fortititude, basketballs cool and all but its not my sport
and just for the record wrestling is not gay
Easy one, Basketball because no offense to those who like wrestling but I think wrestling is a gay sport because wrestling guys are just wearing masks,underwear,etc but basketball you have at least you have clothes on and you don't go on top of people because in wrestling two guys or whatever just go on top of you and that's why wrestling is gay...no offense wrestling lovers.
BASKETBALL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces