Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Kick off your shoes and get situated, I have a feeling you may stay here for a while.

Introduction.Story.Rules.Profiles.Skeletons.Setting.Jobs.Classes.Dorms/Clubs.Weather/Date/Events.Relations.Accepted.
And it all unfolds like a story
To bad its not happily ever after.
~Welcome to Colette Academy for Talented Souls~

If you have received this letter You are the best of the best. We have chosen a very select group of young men and women such as yourself to join our academy. Consider yourself very lucky, this is an opportunity that comes only once in a lifetime. At this Academy you, as a student, will be pushed beyond your academic limits to become the best you can be and succeed in this world. We offer many high standard classes, extra curricular activities, and friendly competitions that are taught by only the best of the possible best teaching units we have to our advantage.
Room and Board, musical equipment, books, and all necessary supplies will be provided at no extra cost. We would be honored to have you be a part of our high class Colette Academy for Talented Souls.

Sincerely yours
~Principal Smith

If you had gotten this letter it would be an offer you could not refuse, right?
What they forgot to tell you in the acceptance letter is that this place only seems like a dream come true when the sun is out. As soon as the sun sets over this perfect town things are not as safe as you'd think. People have been going missing, but the school has done well to keep it under the radar. They don't call them the best of the best for nothing.
This place has a dark history. Once the city of Meereville was well known for its residents, most being vampires and witches. Shape shifters caused enough riot that eventually the human villagers and witches to decided to get rid of them and the vampires once and for all. Soon after, the humans held their own witch trials and every one who was not human was exterminated. Or so they thought...
It's almost a hundred years later and it is all but confirmed that immortals have returned to Meereville. Of course they forget to mention that when they send you the pretty acceptance letter. If you are accepted you join at your own risk. No one knows who the immortals are or when they'll next strike. They could be walking around the same school or even be your room mate.
At The Colette Academy for Talented Souls anything is possible.

Vampires ~
The are beautiful pale human like creatures who need Human blood to survive and cannot go out into the sun unless they wear a special protective necklace. If they go into the sun they start to burn. Most of them are secretive and stay away from the spotlight, but they like to have fun. They don't always show up in photographs or mirrors unless they have that necklace on.

Werewolves ~
They are born with two spirits inside them. One human and one wolf. When they reach the age of 13 they have the power to transform into a wolf on their own free will. But on nights of a full moon they are forced to painful transform into a killer. Werewolves have some anger problems and if they're not properly trained they transform when they get too upset. Their mortal enemies are Shape shifters but they are nearly impossible to hunt.

Witches ~
For the most part witches are humans only with extra special powers. They don't need wands because most of their powers are generated from their immortal souls.
They chant simple spells that can make almost anything happen. Most of what they learn has been handed down to them from the 1500's. They blend in with society with ease.

Shape Shifters ~
The most dangerous type of immortal. They are creatures who have no defined shape. They can take the shape of any person or animal they see, giving them the perfect camouflage in any situation. The are the immortal pranksters. They LOVE to cause trouble.

Introduction.Story.Rules.Profiles.Skeletons.Setting.Jobs.Classes.Dorms/Clubs.Weather/Date/Events.Relations.Accepted.
Game Guide
Do you play by the rules?

Fallow The Yellow brick road. (Gaia TOS)

Lï†êr墥
Semi-literate to literate role play. This said :
2 Paragraphs or more with about 4 to 5 sentences in each. The occasional writers block is understandable, so when this happens I recommend talking about how the ceiling or flooring looks. Anything like that is fine, stupid details are loved anyways so go ahead! I'll accept a 1 paragraph post if need be. No less though okay? (Absolutely no one liners, I squeal at those.)

Extras to keep in mind.
[!]No Txt tlk. I know you've been or go to school, we don't live in cyberspace.
[!]Grammar & Spelling, Do your best! I'm not going to yell or cry because you messed up on a word or forgot a period.
[!]No **, --, etc. for action. Write it out please.
[!]Use (()),[[]],{{}}, etc. for OOC. There should be a OOC forum, so preferably post there, but if it's necessary feel free to write it on your post.
[!]For TALKING use " " and for THINKING or THOUGHTS use ' ' and italics.

þ𧆧
Pretty posts are adored. No joke, I'm always admiring pretty posts on role play forums. It'd be great if you'd pretty your post up too! Adding a picture is much appreciated so we aren't forced to go all the way to the profiles to check out your character. Although, there's no forcing you in this I promise.

ßê† ¥ðµ wåññå kñðw £ïr§† håñÐ
No Cybering. People don't enjoy reading this, further more, think of the poor children and their eyes!

Cussing, sure go ahead, I don't care. I just sure hope you know more words then that. So don't put it in every thing you say.

Action, drama, and romance is fine. I accept it with open arms, go ahead make your experimenting lives happy again or not so happy again. Oh, and sexuality does not matter.

Ignoring people is BAD. It's very sad to get left out, so let them join you and interact in the role play. No one likes to be alone.

Fights, probably necessary in this role play. So have at it! No god-modding though. You are not invincible and you cannot control another persons character unless you are a shape shifter. Speaking of, even they have limits. No killing unless that's what that person wants. Understood? good.

Be creative deary's! Be funny, or different! Have interesting love relationships or let your fights make sense and entertain. Ya' know, all that good stuff.

Quotes aren't needed. Just pointing that out there. You see, the pretty post plus a quote will stretch the page big and wide. Oh noes!

Thanks for reading this far, label your subject Immortal Wishes when sending in your profile.

~Profile Reservations~

Music Majors

User Image
Name
Race
Sexuality
Three.Adjectives.
Color
I love the ________
open

User Image
Mikuru
Human
Female
Straight
Shy. Klutzy. Nice.
Light Blue
I love the sound of rain
Lawlite Ryuzaki

User Image
Chanelle
Witch
Female
I like Boys
Bubbly. Leader-like. Bossy
purple
I love the sun
Moshay

Academic Majors

User Image
Name
Race
Sexuality
Three.Adjectives.
Color
I love the ________
open

Dancing Majors

User Image
Name
Race
Sexuality
Three.Adjectives.
Color
I love the ________
open

User Image
Aurianne June Mashayne
Witch
Female
I go for the guys.
Quiet - Peaceful - Space Cadet
Pale Violet Red
I love the Whisper of Wind
Koolaidpopsicle

Acting Majors

User Image
Name
Race
Sexuality
Three.Adjectives.
Color
I love the ________
open

Sports Majors

User Image
Name
Race
Sexuality
Three.Adjectives.
Color
I love the ________
open

Profile Skeletons

What your made out of.
It burns inside your veins.

Profile Skeleton.
Reservations are fine, duh...
If you reserve please have the profile to me within at least 48hours. 2days. Thank you!
[align=center][imgleft]200x350 Please?[/imgleft]

[size=18]『[/size] [color=PostingColor]Name in pretty font![/color] [size=18]』[/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10.5]But you [u]will[/u] call me [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Nickname[s][/color][/u][/color]
I've lived on this planet for [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Say the age with years[/color][/u][/color]
Okay,are you slow? I'm a[color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]gender![/color][/u][/color]
Oh, I prefer being with [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]guys girls or both![/color][/u][/color]
Reality Check. Well,in my reality I am a[color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]race[/color][/u][/color][color=PostingColor]Who can[u][color=darkslategray]sing, act dance, play... depending on your major[/color][/u][/color][/size]
My classes are[color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]schedual[/color][/u][/color]
I might have a way to get some Cash[color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]your job![/color][/u][/color]

[b]ɡєттιиɢ тσ киσω мє[/b]

[size=10.5]No. 1 [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Fact One![/color][/u][/color]
No. 2 [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Fact Two![/color][/u][/color]
No. 3 [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Fact Three![/color][/u][/color]
No. 4 [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Fact Four![/color][/u][/color]
No. 5 [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Fact Five![/color][/u][/color]
No. 6 [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Fact One![/color][/u][/color]
No. 7 [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Fact Two![/color][/u][/color]
No. 8 [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Fact Three![/color][/u][/color]
No. 9 [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Fact Four![/color][/u][/color]
No. 10 [color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]Fact Five![/color][/u][/color][/size]

[size=18][color=PostingColor][u][color=darkslategray]username hurr.[/color][/u][/color][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

The map to your new home
Don't get lost, you never know where you'll turn up

»-(¯`v´¯)-» School

Main Building

Class Rooms 1~2~3~Home Ec.

Cafeteria

Library

Music Rooms 1~2~3~

Theater

Gym 1~2~3~

Dorms
1~2~3~

School Uniforms

»-(¯`v´¯)-» Town

ZZZZZZZZle' flour (outside)XRestaurant Bar First FloorXUpstairs

ZZZZZZZZBook && music store

ZZZZZZZZToystore

ZZZZZZZZCreek ParkX2X3

ZZZZZZZZIce cream parlor

The Beach and Board Walk

The Beach

Beach Out door Grill

The Board Walk

White Sails (resturaunt} ZZZ Inside

Candy 'n' ShakeZZZZIndoors 1XX2

The workers at these places will be none other then you! That's right, I said it. You are going to have jobs while living your peaceful life or not so peaceful life here. - If no ones working in them at the moment make people up, no big!

Opportunities await!
Not that there's much to gain

Will add more when more people join.

Le' flour
Waitresses. (2 available)
Waiters. (2 available)
Chef.
Bartender.
Manager.

Book && music store
Clerk. (2 available)
Organizer.
Manager.

Toystore
Clerk. (2 available)
Organizer. (2 available)
Manager.

Ice cream parlor
Clerk. (2 available)
Staff. (2 available)
Manager. (1 available)

White Sails
Waitress. (3 available)
Waiters. (3 available)
Chefs. (3 available)
Manager.

Candy 'n' Shake
Clerk. (2 available)
Staff. (3available)
Manager.

Lookie, lookie, time to make a schedule!
Aren't we such smart little prodigies.

English
ZZZEnglish
ZZZJournalism
ZZZCreative writing

ZZZZZZZZZZZMathematics
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAlgebra
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZGeometry
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZcalculus

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZScience
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBiology
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZChemistry
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAstronomy

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZSocial Studies
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWorld history
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZGeography

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZHealth/ Life education
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZP.E
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZCulinary arts
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZHealth

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLanguages
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZFrench
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZSpanish
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZGerman
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZItalian
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZJapanese

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZFine Arts
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZArt
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZDrama
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZMusic
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPhotography/ Fim lab
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZDance

Dorms && Sport Teams
I stay on this side of the room... and you get that half.

Have any more ideas for clubs feel free to tell me.

Dance Team
Cheerleading Squad
Basketball Team (Boys)
Basketball Team (Girls)
Swim Team
Student council
Volleyball Team (Girls)
Soccer Team (Boys)
Soccer Team (Girls)
Football (Boys)
Track Team
Cross Country

Floor one

west wing

east wing

Floor two

west wing

east wing

Let me check my watch.
No troubles, no worries, it's all good.

Month
January I February I March I April I May I June I July I August I September I October I November I December

Day
1 I 2 I 3 I 4 I 5 I 6 I 7 I 8 I 9 I 10 I 11 I 12 I 13 I 14 I 15 I 16 I 17 I 18 I 19 I 20 I 21 I 22 23 I 24 I 25 I 26 I 27 I 28 I 29 I 30 I 31

Morning I Afternoon I Evening I Night

Cold I Warm I Humid I Hot I Cool

Windy I Raining I Snowing I Hailing I Frosty I Drought I Blizzard I Cloudy I Thunder I Lighting I Sleet I Sunny

Events
{No events yet but if you have any ideas let me know}

I know that person!
We bet you do hun.

Family

Crush

We got together (boyfriend/girlfriends)

Ex's

Nemisis

Friends

Tell me about your relationships with others!

Accepted Profiles
We are glad you coud join us...

~HUMANS~

User Image

Mikuru Mizushima

But you will call me Miku, Bunny, or Mimi-chan
I've lived on this planet for 16 years
Okay,are you slow? I'm Girl!
Oh, I prefer being with boys...
Reality Check. Well,in my reality I am aHumanWho canPlay Music

ɡєттιиɢ тσ киσω мє

No. 1 I am very talented but also very clumsy
No. 2 I love to play musical instruments
No. 3 I like to sing but only in musicals
No. 4 I hate Thunderstoms!
No. 5 I believe in magic more than logic
No. 6 I am very active in sports and school events.
No. 7 I like to paint and draw.
No. 8 I get along well with every one.
No. 9 I like to keep the peace so I never fight.
No. 10 I am very helpful and nice.

Lawlite Ryuzaki 2

.;VAMPIRES;.

+-WEREWOLVES-+

.;*WITCHES*;.

*~..SHAPE SHIFTERS..~*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff