Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey i have made comics how about u? mine are called Go,go origanilly called joe-joe.
i'm making load of them *teh heh*
they mostly got the horror/comedy/violence genre

but i'm waiting to become a better artist before i post them sweatdrop
I'm in the process of making one now. But, between the blatant rip offs, language, and nudity that will be present, I highly doubt it'll be one that will be seen by people other than myself and a friend.

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
i almost finish my comic, it's an adventure comic, with fantasy world, with many cultures in the world, the building like in final fantasy xii game, in the middle ages, i hope it finish yet!
No, I don't have a comic. I have an idea that could possibly develop into a comic eventually, if I sat down, plotted it out, developed the characters, wrote a script, and then drew the pages, but I'm pretty satisfied with just telling people I'm "working on" a comic, when all I've got is a title, genre description and a summary that would cover about the first ten pages.

Needless to say, I fit in great here at Comic Creators.
IronSpike
Needless to say, I fit in great here at Comic Creators.

No you don't, cartoonists working on their fifth book collection obviously are not Comic Creator material. >:J

Fashionable Seeker

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've got one I'm working on right now and a few I'm still working out the details for.

Too many ideas, not enough time :l
oh yeah~ mine is called Flying Koi and it's on smackjeeves biggrin http://flyingkoi.smackjeeves.com

it's actually a thing i made up like 8 years ago, hahaha... i decided to just go ahead and do it cuz i don't want my characters to die inside my brain XD

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
This topic is pretty redundant when you consider the fact that the whole FORUM is pretty much set up to focus on user's comics.

And do yourself a favor and tattoo what IronSpike said onto your arm. It is words of infinite wisdom rofl

(sheesh I used caps a lot tonight xp )
Quote:
have u any comics?

yes sir, yes sir, three bags full
2 published, 2 web comics, about a million sketchbooks filled with shitty pages that will never see the light of day.
A HUGE collection of my own sketch work that may someday stand as inspiration for future works. Other than that, that's pretty much it... sweatdrop crying Lol XP Need to get more productive on that sort of stuff.
i have a whole bunch of comics that i made most of them are stick men but about 10 are not stick men
i have made up 2 like 25 comics in 1 year. my brother and i have this nac for being creative

4,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I'm actually working on two right now.

I started on one like...7 years ago. It's my big project, one I hope will get far. I've put alot of dedication to it. So it's not something I'm going to just post up without my siggie on it. I don't want my characters or ideas to get stolen. I wanted it to become an animated series, like one you see on tv, but I'm thinking of putting it into a comic strip first and making my own website.

The other one I just started recently and I'm going to try posting it up here. I'm still trying to figure out the plot and designing the characters, but when I'm done I want to show it here and let you guys tell me what you think.

I remember I did a long comic strip when I was 10, I brought it my class and let people read it and they loved it. They wanted me to finish it but I never got the chance to, plus my drawing skills were changing alot so it wouldn't look the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff