Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Nah, I think we can just assume Oak has given it to people now, I'm a bit over having to hand it out xD))

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
-Bear-

User Image "Alright you guys," Bear said with his pokedex and map in hand "Now that I've got what we need from here we're off to Viridian city to stock up and then the Pewter City Gym." His pokemon happily replied. Bear wasn't a fan for keeping his pokemon in pokeballs unless they had to be.

-Forget Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, it's time for Johto to shine-

current party: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(kewl)

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"
"strong, huh..?" Alice looked at Munch doubtfully, then shrugged it off, taking off her bag. "don't worry- I have some foo-" her sentence dropped short as she looked in her bag to find it completley empty, then looked at munchlax, who stood there, looking guilty.
Alice laughed. "well.. let's just be glad that I don't eat much, eh..?" she laughed again, still slightly disappointed that Munchlax had eaten all the berries!
"come on, Munch~!" she said, starting out the door, Munch eagerly following.
"I'm self preservative~!"
User Image
Kirp had headed home to stock up. Torchic had decided to run along beside him, even though it took her quite a bit of effort to keep up. Kirp stopped around the corner and let Torch catch her breath. "Tor... tor... tor" The little chic was breathing rapidly. Kirp smiled, "I can carry you the rest of the way if you want." Torch seemed to take offense to this and started running again, she knew her way home. Kirp smiled and hurried after her.

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Twilliana 'Twilly' Greenstone

Twilly opened her satchel and took out the map she'd gotten from the port of this reigon. Blaze and Mitzy looked at the map, they couldn't read it. "Well, I guess we have to go there, that's where the first gym is." she said, pointing Pewter City. The trio nodded in agreement then Twilly put the map back into her satchel and started to walk along again.

----------------- [ x ] -----------------

User ImageUser Image

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

Turtwig was running ahead of Shizu, excited to see the new town. Shizu smiled before calling Turtwig back to her. "C'mon, we have to hurry. Let's go get what we need." They walked to the store, Shizu getting her money ready. The store wasn't very big, but it had everything they needed. Shizu walked down once of the aisles, looking for some potions and antidotes.

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

Pokemon:User Image User Image
User Image

Kirp had stocked up on things from his house, he had changed quickly and stuffed a small bag full of clothes and stuff. His family was out today, but he had already said his goodbyes, Torchic rested while he packed. Kirp's family had a rather ample supply of Antidotes and potions, he packed a dozen or so of each and set off.

He waited at the exit to Pallet town, wondering where the other guys were.

Current Pokemon:

User ImageUser Image

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

Shizu and Turtwig walked out of the store, both happy to get away from the little boy who was inside. "Honestly, just because he's traveling already doesn't mean he should act like an a**." The little boy had decided it would be fun to sit on Turtwig and ride him around the store. "Stupid brat! Are you okay, Turtwig?" Turtwig nodded his okay, and both headed for the exit of Pallet; anxious to head on their way.

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"

Alice yawned to herself sleepily. "well.. going, huh..?" she chuckled lightly, seeing Kirp waiting at the exit. She tapped her chin thoughtfully- she couldn't help but think that she'd been forgetting something...

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Twilliana 'Twilly' Greenstone

Twilly soon reached the exit to Pallet Town and saw a boy with his Torchic. She ignored him for a moment and admired the road ahead. She hoped she'd do just as well as she did in Sinnoh here.

----------------- [ x ] -----------------

User ImageUser Image

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

Shizu saw Kirp and Alice were already at the town exit. she ran over to meet them, Turtwig not far behind her. Smiling when she met joined the other two, Shizu couldn't wait to get to Pewter city. "So, you two ready for an adventure?" Looking at the road before, Shizu couldn't help but smile. The adventure she wanted as a kid was finally starting.

User Image

Kirp watched Twilly walk past, and didn't give it a second thought, he had seen her at Oak Lab earlier, but figured she knew what she was doing, she seemed to at least. He saw Alice and Shizu heading over, he waved a bit. Torchic jumped up and down a bit and chirped, "Toooorchic"
"Yeah lets get going!" Kirp said, he was a bit excited. He scooped Torchic up and she jumped onto his shoulder to perch.

Current Pokemon:

User ImageUser Image

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
-Bear-

User Image Bear, Elekid and Magby kept moving when they reachend the town exit. They were worried that the other trainers might've gottten ahead of them.

-Forget Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, it's time for Johto to shine-

current party: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"

Alice yawned sleepily, Munchlax following suit. "as long as it includes beds.. and good food~" she said, carelessly walking through the pair and starting down the road.
"Munch,Munch, Munch, Munch" said Munchlax, running after her.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

Shrugging her shoulders, Shizu took after Alice. "I wouldn't know. Have either of you ever done this before?" She looked over at Kirp, thinking he had at least once. Turtwig was walking happily beside Shizu. Shizu thought to herself, wondering how long it would take and what it was going to be like. Hopefully it was going to be as fun as she always imagined.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces