Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
WWE changed its July PPV to Money in the Bank. I know I thought this meant no more MitB at Wrestlemania, but apparently I was wrong:
http://twitter.com/wwe
Quote:
Just announced: MONEY IN THE BANK Qualifying Matches will begin TONIGHT on Raw. Watch LIVE at 9/8 CT on @USA_Network!! #WWE

So does this mean two MitBs this year? Or more?
Good question.

confused confused confused
What two MiTBs?

Way to stretch one of the most exciting matches in the wwe
Could also mean that WWE is now using the MITB gimmick as a new thing for a "Royal Rumble" like gimmick where the winner of the match goes to Summerslam and face their brands title. If they do this, then consider me a happy buyer.

After all, Ladders matches are always stretched out...
Dat_Stalemate
Could also mean that WWE is now using the MITB gimmick as a new thing for a "Royal Rumble" like gimmick where the winner of the match goes to Summerslam and face their brands title. If they do this, then consider me a happy buyer.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
An all money in the bank PPV? Bad idea. I honestly don't want to list why but it's a bad idea and just how many cases are we going to have floating around?

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Slaje
An all money in the bank PPV? Bad idea. I honestly don't want to list why but it's a bad idea and just how many cases are we going to have floating around?

Don't know how much attention you've been paying to the new gimmick PPVs, but the PPV probably wouldn't be all MitBs so much as the PPV focus would be on Money in the Bank.
Awesome getting rid of another traditional paper-view.

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rated R Diva - Lita
*imagines a ppv where all the matches are stop-motion videos of cardboard cut-outs wrestling* ninja
Undertakerfangirl
Rated R Diva - Lita
*imagines a ppv where all the matches are stop-motion videos of cardboard cut-outs wrestling* ninja

Holy crap, finally someone realizes with me that this would be awesome
0_0

Aged Genius

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
The July PPV was hardly traditional. neutral

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
Slaje

Don't know how much attention you've been paying to the new gimmick PPVs, but the PPV probably wouldn't be all MitBs so much as the PPV focus would be on Money in the Bank.

I was meaning that if every title match were MitB, just 2 would be okay. My other concern is what contenders for the two big titles would be good to use, the smaller guys seem more entertaining in those matches. Just to throw out some random names
Cena-small enough to work
Batista-all power so the ladder is just a weapon
Punk-already proven so yes
Taker-can't see him doing it (hasn't he only done one ladder match?)
Jericho-proven as well

They need opportunists that can put on good ladder matches in these.

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
It'd be hilarious to have five guys all with cases, all deciding to use their money in the bank
cases one after the other everytime a new guy wins...

We could end up with a day where a belt finds 5 different owners, and then all of them invoke rematch clauses simultaneously! Hell, we could have a money in the belt match where just winning the match gives you a case that makes you whatever champion you wanna be automatically.

*groan* what a stupid idea for a ppv.

Original Trash

35,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
WWE.com's list of PPVs after Wrestlemania is gone, so they may be working things out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff