Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Sex Symbol

Klabautermann
I can explain, Sora:

You found yourself in a bad fan fiction supported by a fan mind. And we all know how dangerous a fan mind can be, for health of themselves and all of us.

Eh-em, anyway, yeah, why is this even in writer forum? I's so bad it isn't even weird. I don't see why you bothered posting this.

That was perfect. You just Kanye'd the hell out of this fic.

Jelicathestrange's Husbando

Naughty Kitten

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ROFL! XDDDD
Everyone's a critic...
But I think it's awesome. ^^
This is most certainly not the weirdest thing that I have ever or will ever read. I was very disappointed. D= Actually mentioning in your thread title what genre and series this ficlet is (Crack, KH/LBP) would be appreciated, so that I can stay far, far away from it.
A-n-g-e-l_B-l-o-o-dXx
rofl What crack is this?! XDDDD epic crack = win!

Wow, that just about sums it all up! XD
User ImageUser Image
            Klabautermann already said what I wanted to say. So I won't waste my
            time.

I just want to point out that you misspelled your title. It kinda makes it
            look stupid. (And no, I've seen weirder, better written fanfics. Yours isn't
            even weird in a good way, honestly.)
Candyde
User ImageUser Image
            Klabautermann already said what I wanted to say. So I won't waste my
            time.

I just want to point out that you misspelled your title. It kinda makes it
            look stupid. (And no, I've seen weirder, better written fanfics. Yours isn't
            even weird in a good way, honestly.)

Well, i spelled it that way on purpose.
User ImageUser Image
            Trying to be different isn't always the best decision. Especially when it makes
            the person look illiterate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces