Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
ninathing
Smegma Princess
Oh, and by the way, we know that "ragnagami" is another one of your accounts, you say so right here, so your attempt at sockpuppeting is sort of bizarre.

Hahahahahahaha oh my God

Hoshi, I am only being repetitive because I am trying to help you. There is no other way to improve your art. You must draw from life. You will never improve by drawing just what you want, however you want. That's not how it works.

Also there's a difference between fetish and sexual orientation.

okie sorta creepy you can find that, but i dont see a problem with it. I like to pratice useing differnt personas as a manga devolment skill.

now when i say drawing what i want i mean it in terms of instead of some crappy teacher or book impose me on how i should draw things *(especially those god awefull how to draw manga books.) id rather draw things that interest me *which can and also includes things i dont like, but draw if it makes someone else happy or has relevance to my projects,* but i do draw real things *rarely* but i utterly dispise drawing realism. mainly cause if i drew it to be real as in our america my art would look horrible as a lot of people dont give a damn about there bodys. so unless i need a fat or dieased looking person i just wont draw them.

my chars designs revolve around there battle and personality triats.you guys speak of rough drafts and guides rough drafts i never do and guides only on multi char or complex poses

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
KomiyanZaibach
Agreed, there are likely much better artists out there with that particular fetish :/ No-one can be quite that desperate..

i happen to be the cheapest that computer colors. and it so happens my love of bright colors appeals to them
Hoshioni

okie sorta creepy you can find that, but i dont see a problem with it. I like to pratice useing differnt personas as a manga devolment skill.
It is not creepy to press 'recent posts' in your profile, nor is posting under your other account and cheerleading yourself a 'manga devolment skill'. This is pathetic. Stop kidding yourself. Go outside or something. You quite literally don't know the first thing about art.
I'm still surprised people pay him anything to draw for them, unless its like 500 gaia gold for a finished pieceā€¦
Hoshioni

i happen to be the cheapest that computer colors. and it so happens my love of bright colors appeals to them

Being considered the cheapest and also the worst is not a positive trait, hope this helps you a little bit.
Hoshioni
KomiyanZaibach
Agreed, there are likely much better artists out there with that particular fetish :/ No-one can be quite that desperate..

This is absolutely not a good thing.
Here is my other account, so really the following post is helping me get better at manga, right?

You are terrible, flat out terrible. Your 'love of bright colours' means you use the sort of palettes that a child would enjoy. At least you're drawing something you enjoy, because goddamn, no-one else could enjoy it!

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
ninathing
Smegma Princess
Oh, and by the way, we know that "ragnagami" is another one of your accounts, you say so right here, so your attempt at sockpuppeting is sort of bizarre.

Hahahahahahaha oh my God

Hoshi, I am only being repetitive because I am trying to help you. There is no other way to improve your art. You must draw from life. You will never improve by drawing just what you want, however you want. That's not how it works.

Also there's a difference between fetish and sexual orientation.

yes a fetish has 3 defintions
1. modern definition as opposed by most english speaking people of our time- is the sexual arousal brought on by any object, situation or body part not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature. (im asexual and honestly have no sex drive,....dont argue with me on it)

2.an obect that is endowed with human feeling or thought.it may also be the home of a spirit or supernatural being.

3. fetish is derived from the portuguese feitico meaning "artificial" or "false"

none of those apply to me with diapers in short are only relevalant to me is a small handful of life exiperiences.

now agian if im to draw from life i want to go out on my bike and useing the digital camera i eventually want to own. take pictures of scenery or anything that catches my eye and pratice with that. with the only 3rd party guides and help are things more on the lines of "the complete book of drawing techniques" or random online guides on how to paint on photoshop or use effects.... but understand I dont want to relive my crappy little art classes where the teacher looms over me telling me what is and isnt art, throwing away things she/he feels isnt worth being drawn of feelings they claim dont exist. or slash over somthing i draw and edit it.

fail or succed in art, I want to draw it my freackin self...i only want to be taught in skill aspects not this nonsense people have that what art can and cant be..too many times in history have many artist (now famous) were all told what is and isnt socially acceptable or valid art forms.
to me bringing out the emotion that the art was made to symbolise is 1st priorty even over chaseing the perfect style or appeal or captureing perfect realism. and at the same time as odd as it sounds i halfdont want to get good..if i were to finish all my projects. drew all i want to draw it in a way im 200% happy with...id have nothing to do my way of art would die. so id like to savor the life exiperiences of chaseing the dream, exploreing the world and myself..as if i ran out of artistic applications to pursure (im not limited to my crappy paper/computer art. and am probaly better suited for things i personally hate).

i dont know about the rest of you but fantasy art is more appealing to me. why obess over the real world when i can easly go out and live it. I go into art to make art that imspires people to think...*though right now its thinking of the best insults to throw at me...XD*...i dislike conformity. I know the world would be better off if people stoped careing about being called wierd and just do what makes them happy. as i know there arent many people who at there core enjoy bringing pain and misery to others.

but lastly i dont see the need for this feeling of hatefest weve made here....its gone from my art being attacked to being attacked on seperate things. now granted that ive been mocked from everthing to a few god theorys to even soda preferences (back when i drank soda at school *water natures energy drink...XD*)
now if you guys want to critise me and being nice about as you all claim . try to type it in a way to where i dont feel like im being attacked. I know im stupid, and i defintly dont see things the way you all do (which is a good thing) so i need to be able to understand what you see is wrong point for point so i can meditate and exipirment from your shoes. you all especially "Smegma Princess" are over bambarding me with the same messages.

theres 3 things i did gain from this art wise
1. yes i failed to consider the fact that people dident know my life story enough for the events to be understood.
2.might be a good idea to only ask for critism on works i feel are at my best.(since i never even inked or mangaformed this so called manga *even though i know id be extremly longer then the one presented here*)
3. apperently normal humans can see images inside there mind....thatll need investigation as to why im blind inside my mind...as i dident know that was some rare abnormality especially in people who pursure art (thought when i read about devinci and they spoke of his ability to capure an picture in his mind as if he had a mental camera, was merely some hyper rare skill, but it might just be a better version of a normal persons image memory)

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
CasperLockwood
Here is my other account, so really the following post is helping me get better at manga, right?

You are terrible, flat out terrible. Your 'love of bright colours' means you use the sort of palettes that a child would enjoy. At least you're drawing something you enjoy, because goddamn, no-one else could enjoy it!

now now now i take offence to that yo. are you implying its wrong to like childish things. should i shoot myself for likeing power rangers, legos, water guns, anime, spiderman, spawn and megaman. or believeing in chivalry or that good will somehow win as long as you believe in what you know is right and just>????.i can just as easly use a gritty house of the dead palette. but i perfer bright vivid happy colors...as life is supposed to be happy, wonderful and vivid. i dont see why people obess over showing the darkness and ugly of the world...as life is more wonderful then it is bad even if my life is horrible i still think life in general is wonderful(and due to my eyes senstive to this computer screen my contrast is at 56 and zero brightness and i see it like i would paper and untill i recently visited a friend and saw how bright it actually is on there screen. i wasnt even aware of the difference....ill have to work out a way to work that out when i get free time, as i dont need them as bright as they show....)
It is not 'as if' you are being attacked. You ARE being attacked because you're not listening to a single one of us. Go back to the very start. Life drawing. Perspective. Linework. Backgrounds. Everything. Get some classes, read some books, stop making excuses.

Oh, and banning Smegma Princess from your thread was kinda petty, Googling your username is hardly complex..
op i think u have alot of potential....dont let the 'manga haters' in this forum get u down...u express ursellf alot in ur manga's personas and fights....keep up the good work...here is some of my work to let u know u are not alone...i want to make anime someday so people always telling me to draw from life is so pointless...as much as i wish, anime is not real life....

User Image
Hoshioni
i utterly dispise drawing realism

I don't know how I can be any clearer. You will never be a good artist if you don't draw realism. It's not something you can opt out of. You don't have a choice, you have to do it if you want to be good regardless of how you feel about it. If you don't do it, you will never be good at drawing.

There is no way around it.
I'd just like to note that Hoshioni has resorted to blocking people from posting in this thread, starting with my good friend Smegma Princess. So I'd advise to everyone following this debate to move on to something more productive, as we're about to enter the complete radio silence phase where the thread-starter flips out and goes into hiding.
I think it's safe to say he's going to do whatever the hell he wants, guys. You can lead a jackass to water and all that.

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Jerky Buddy
Hoshioni

Being considered the cheapest and also the worst is not a positive trait, hope this helps you a little bit.

look i dont care how good your art is theres no way id pay over 100k or $15 for a non animated picture that some random person just drew. now if it was somthing wonderful like todd mcfarlenes that just shows such spawness...then maby id buy it.
the only art i buy are swords, decorations and wallscrolls...and i dont buy those things often

so understand no matter how good i get i will not ever charge over 30k on anything that isnt animated. im not chargeing a ton extra for art with a set number of people weither its chibi or not or the complexity of the avatar...i dont even care if there rich or not im not going to engage in pratices i find disgusting as far as art goes.
I draw what im requested to draw as they have asked, if they dont like it ill either redo it to fix it or ill refund them.
my trades stay on hold in the bank.
I treat all request equally and will not turn down a request merely because i dont like it unless it involves drawing almost nude to nude males. but I fairly make that completly clear to all that ask for an art
as i do lay down my policys and make sure we both get what they want before starting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff