Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Smoker

is my answer correct then? (answer before I posted this thread)

Anaphylaxis is a life-threatening type of allergic reaction. It starts when the immune system mistakenly responds to a harmless substance as if it were a serious threat. This triggers the release of histamine and other chemicals that cause a number of symptoms — some of them life threatening. Symptoms develop rapidly, often within seconds or minutes
Yeah it accounts for some factor most commonly found in nuts,shellfish, and venoms, IDK if its the immune system cause generally its all of your soft tissues that have blood flowing in them to inflate, the main thing thats fatal is the inflation of the airways and blood vessels
I know what helped me calm down was epinephrine
Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something:

Ooh~

Ack!
It is not fun the first few days,
cause that is all you pay attention too.
After awhile you just smirk when the teacher
says their 's' in sentences.

I'm off now, to go
watch Congo or some other movie,
like that.

:''D

If I am too cluttered for your likings please do
Lady Viri instead.

Baiis.
<333

:U
Im watching congo right now
wait i believe it is the immune system if thats the one responsible for adrenaline

Dangerous Smoker

yeah it is the immune system
since I most of the websites say it is :3
hmm Congo?
never heard of it!
sup uke
i would help but idk any of that
orz
Congo's like a three motive movie
There's a Lady who's company funded the expedition; shes going there to find diamonds/her ex-fiancee
There's A Rich Guy who believes and is determined to find a lost city with King Soloman's Diamonds
And Theres a Animal Guy IDK what specific doctor he is but he taught a gorilla to use a machine to convert its sign language into english and lately its been acting funny so he wanted to release it into the wild so its mind wouldnt deteriorate
Its all going on and they meet up and proceed to look for the equipment/diamonds/gorillas home

Dangerous Smoker

teulsoon:
its okay! XD
at least I finally got the answer! :3

haro:
hmm
sounds interesting
at first I though it was about king kong XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff