Beloved Hunter

Introduction

User Image
O w O Ohayo~!

XD i like making manga O 3 O but i really dont have time
moi is sorry ill upload the prototype first XD i hope you like it

The story seems to be a little cheesy but O 3 O i have to rush this
its always a problem to me when i really want my manga to look good
so i keep repeating and repeating it i dont get to finish it so here is my rushed one XD

Manga List <---Im suppose to post many different manga XD

Hello Endurance
Genre : Shonen,Shonen Ai
Story : Mizuki a young and cute boy was sent by his mother to get the mantao that they requested, Upon returning home a creature suddenly sync with his as he accidentally eating it now he must fight the enemies that are trying to kill the creature. ~

>...< whoaa oki not shota then XP i thought shota is just little boys X3

Beloved Hunter

Character

---Coming soon---

Beloved Hunter

Beloved Hunter

Beloved Hunter

Beloved Hunter

Beloved Hunter

Beloved Hunter

okey editing time~

Beloved Hunter

Shota? Are you bloody serious.

EDIT: You seem pretty young, so there's a chance you don't actually know what "shota" is, but if you do ... guh.
User Image

"Shota."

Remove yourself. Do not return.
Zee Coldwater
Shota? Are you bloody serious.

EDIT: You seem pretty young, so there's a chance you don't actually know what "shota" is, but if you do ... guh.

In case you don't, here's a quote from wiki to explain exactly what it is you're advertising you do here:

Wikipedia
'Shotacon (ショタコン?), sometimes shortened to shota (ショタ, shota?), is a Japanese slang portmanteau of the phrase Shōtarō complex (正太郎コンプレックス, Shōtarō konpurekkusu?) and describes an attraction to young boys, or an individual with such an attraction.... It refers to a genre of manga and anime wherein pre-pubescent or pubescent male characters are depicted in a suggestive manner.'

The Gaia TOS actually basically forbid that, and rightly so, so I suggest you reconsider your comic, or your language.
Not even touching on the shota stuff, but why on earth are there 6 empty posts in this thread? It's very unlikely that you couldn't put the information intended for them into one post.
I read it and I have absolutely no idea what's going on. Your layouts are atrocious.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
...that's a boy? I'm not going to touch the subject of shotacon, I'll just go straight into the comic critique.

I read through your online comic on SmackJeeves. I honestly found it very confusing. The layouts distracted from the story/art more than enhanced it, such as this page here. The top of the page is spaced out nicely, but the bottom is CRAMMED. Where the hell did all these people come from? Who is the girl on the bottom-right? You need to show that your character has changed locations via backgrounds. The top panel looks no different than the previous pages' backgrounds.

On the note of layout, even though you're using a ruler, the panels are crooked all over, like this page. I would suggest buying a T-Square, a special ruler designed to make nice 90 degree angles, or working off gridded paper and image editing-out the blue lines. Panels like these are sloppy, and they reflect badly on you as an artist.

Also, proofread more. Get a friend to proofread your work as well. There is no excuse for mistaking "you're" for "your," or misspelling "listen" with "litsen." It's one thing to type comments online, it's another thing to be writing internet-published comics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff