Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you've ever had a moment in time when you thought that a certain item would be wonderful/amazing if it had a recolor or sorts? Even if it were to mean that it would be a color that you didn't really like? Personally I had something similar when I looked at the Silly shoes. Granted, I thought that it would go perfect with a cosplay that I'm trying to do with my main right now. Its Graverobber cosplay, and we don't have any big green shoes DX Even though the silly shoes wouldn't be all that great even if it were in a green color for that cosplay, but I feel that those shoes need to be in more colors. Plus who knows, maybe it would open up a brand new door for other cosplays too. So what I'm wondering is, are there any items out there that you think would be "awesome" if they had a recolor in the future?

Read and you'll figure out how to respond back.

Time-traveling Senshi

I've been saying this for a long long long time, WHITE G LOL SET. We have a white elegant set but no white G LOL set. I have a white elegant corset sitting in my inventory waiting for a white G LOL skirt to go with it. G LOL is unisexed so we can have that recolor to white at any time.

Wheezing Zealot

Chibi Halo
I've been saying this for a long long long time, WHITE G LOL SET. We have a white elegant set but no white G LOL set. I have a white elegant corset sitting in my inventory waiting for a white G LOL skirt to go with it. G LOL is unisexed so we can have that recolor to white at any time.

I like this.

Cygnus Fangirl

User Image

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image

a mint sweet lace set to go with the matching frilled hat would be great! i don't know why they only released that hat and nothing to go with it. :S also, a light yellow version of the same set would make me so happy♥

Super Pal

Chibi Halo

This gonk
There are too many to list. I'd like to see more and better matching colors in new items if the artists have the time. I love the EI's, but I dislike that so much emphasis is placed on them.

Camera-Ready Star

28,900 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
A light blue or Lilac colored Biancamella. Im a sucker for pastels. XD

Tiny Alchemist

Black empire sparkle gown. I know we already have a lot of black dresses, I'd just like to see that dress in black.

Demonic Lover

PK Flash
User Image

a mint sweet lace set to go with the matching frilled hat would be great! i don't know why they only released that hat and nothing to go with it. :S also, a light yellow version of the same set would make me so happy♥

this please D: I love the color mint, I wish they used it more ;O;
sure, they can use that obnoxious teal >_> but don't mint...

User Image

Timid Dabbler

Darksp
Black empire sparkle gown. I know we already have a lot of black dresses, I'd just like to see that dress in black.

^ this. I'd also like to see it in teal.
I wouldn't mind seeing a few more solid shades of the picnic sun dress either.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image User Image User Image
I love the idea of recolors of the Sweet Lace set made. <3
More pastels would be greatly appreciated.
Speaking of sweet items, I'd like to see even more recolors with the Buttercreams.
I have such an obsession with them. (*___*)

I would also love to see a recolor of Magical Girl's bow train. *sigh*

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I wouldn't mind seeing more things the same orangeish color as Fremere's Guard, I love that EI but nothing seems to go with it...

Supreme Sex Symbol

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
egyptian anklets but in silver gonk

Hygienic Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
calypso reborn
A light blue or Lilac colored Biancamella. Im a sucker for pastels. XD

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Please aim slow...

I would actually like to see a spectacular recolor of Picolitrosso's Urn. It would be a TON of work to do, but it would be so amazingly awesome. The predominant colors are blue, red, white, and gold. So... black, silver, and... two other colors? Just think of all the possibilities!! o:

Step right up, put an arrow through the target. My heart is an easy thing for you to hit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff