Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anybody have a funny stories about how playing a videogame proved not to be a waste of time? heres mine:

I had a history test on ww2 for history in the 10th grade and went home with my mind set on studying. Instead, of opening my textbook, I got bored and started playing a ton of call of duty and medal of honor. hilariously the next day everything covered on the test, I learned by playing a fun Fps the night before and I aced it,lolool .
I can't say I have any specific stories, but it doesn't really matter since I don't think of playing videogames as a waste of time.

Videogames are for my entertainment, which is not a waste of time. If your own entertainment is a waste of time, then so is reading a book, watching a movie/TV, hanging out with friends.. Oh look... suddenly everything FUN in your life is a waste of time =/. Sorry, I just had to get that off of my chest. xd
yeah thats very true.
Debate on a forum about videogames.

ONe person tried to claim that videogames had no literary merit.

My wife brought up Xenogears.

The argument was won by my wife.

Fuggin awesome.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Langlen

Fuggin awesome.

Dude. That is awesome. Hahaha. biggrin
Langlen

Fuggin awesome.

nice XD
I learned how to spell certain words from video games that I would have on my spelling tests when I was younger.
Spoke to the guy who basically began laparoscopic surgery in the US (small incision while using camera to operate which is not only safer but has a shorter healing time) talking about how surgeons who are/were gamers are so much better at it. I think he said it's because they're used to looking at one thing and using that input to use their hands elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff