Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Housing is one of the main reasons I'm even staying on Gaia right now! If I haven't signed this before I'm sighing it now!
I also have ideas I want to suggest!

Gaia Housing Addition Doors

Concept: Purchasing a special door from Faktori, or La Victoire will allow you to add a room onto your house. These rooms can be labeled, or named so you know which room you are in or can choose which room you want to decorate. Default labeling will be Room 1, Room 2, ect.

The Gold Shop door will get you one blank room starting at the smallest size, upgrading the room size will cost the same as upgrading the original house.

The La Victoire doors will also get you one small room. The bonus of LV doors is that different doors come with various tiles, and furnishings in different style and color themes. Consider it a room bundle maybe? For example a LV Kitchen addition Door: (insert color here) with kitchen items in the specified color.

How would this be executed? When you put an Addition Door on the wall of your house, when in towns that door will have a small arrow that will take you to the next room like the arrows take you from one neighborhood to the next.

Decorating: When opening the decorating page you will always start out at the original house room. A Room tab will allow you to choose which room you wish to work on.

Eventually perhaps staircases, and trap door could be implemented in a similar manner for additional floors to houses

I also have the older idea of Gaia Homes 2.0 Back Yard which I will be reworking to better fit the Addition Doors idea.

jahanshah4's Wife

9,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
That's an absolutely splendid idea!

Dedicated Loiterer

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I sign!

It's kind of sad to see the homes being neglected. I hope someone notices and implements some of your ideas. I love the idea of a garden and two-story home! Good luck!

Fluffy Flatterer

OG Gaian

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Count me in I'll sign ^-^

Magical Senshi

I asked for this so. /SIGNS.

Obsessive Lover

Dangerous Raider

I sign. cat_mrgreen

King Noob

Blessed Guildswoman

6,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I sign this. yum_puddi

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Csilla Silvana
Thanks! I included your suggestion in the first page.

Gaian

I sign! I've just recently started to take care of my Gaia house again and I'm liking it, but I am a bit sad to see that it's been neglected by others. I would love to see all (or at least most) of these ideas implemented. I think this is a great idea for a goldsink. I know I would definitely be willing to spend a lot of gold on this.

Star

I AGREE!! I SIGN THE PETITION

Unsealed Wolf

10,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Tipsy 100
this should be a towns2 feature ffs /signs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff