Welcome to Gaia! ::

I avoid facebook about as much as I avoid Twilight fans. I probably wouldn't use it.
KaylaGalela
Rule of thumb, anything facebook-related is automatically lame. sweatdrop
2nd'd

5,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I'd rather it was a Gaia only thing. I hope my Facebook friends don't discover it lest I get a flood of Puri Gaia spam.
It looks fun except I dont have a facebook.
MandaButt
What I dont understand is .. why does it have to be a facebook app?
Why cant people who have a GAIA use this GAIA related app on GAIA..?
mad
I don't like how they make announcements about features that arent even on their site.
It's not a big deal but it is irksome for people who dont use facebook and might want kawaiidesu-nize their photos! 4laugh lmao
User Image

Because if they don't announce it people like you will probably whine because they didn't announce it
plus most people have facebooks so....

User Image

Eloquent Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageI'm toying with it right now.

If you don't have a Facebook page already (even if you don't even use it) then you probably shouldn't even bother with it. rolleyes

It's a nice Facebook App. I love Purikura. ;o

edit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Professional Witch

I made one.

I'm not sure if I will make more, but it was worth the lulz. And I am sure my friends and family will wonder.

Devout Gaian

Used it already. xDDD
It was so much fun!!! <3<3<3<3<3~

This was an old picture, but i plan on doing more when i take more pictures! <3<3~
i've been wanting to do that for so long but couldn't find a program <3~

Edit;; I don't see why people are getting so upset about this. If it was on gaia you'd see 200X more faces in signatures than you ever wanted!
Facebook isn't the devil, it's nothing to hate. It's my one of my favorite sites because me in toned with my real life friends, I don't keep my online friends on there.
It has much more of a use on facebook than on here.

Muscular Champion

User Image

Yeah... I fail this.
It's like a Gaia version of Blinkee's

Wow, I didn't realize I was staring that creepy... eek

It was kinda fun, but I don't think I'll use it 3 weeks from now.
[[Its called PURIGaia...GAIA, NOT FACEBOOK. I dont get why we cant have it here. Sure i hate taking pictures and will probably never use it, but why put it on Facebook? That is NOT going to make me sign up to it, just hate it more. Really stupid way of advertising, now everyone is going to think Gaia is all about the Kawaii Desu crap.

Anything Facebook is automatically a no-no for me. If we cant edit photos, they should make something close to that for our avatars. Make our own badges[no i dont mean something as horribly lame as that signature thing].

EDIT: I just found out Puri is food, fruit and a place. Wtf....
]]

Fashionable Smoker

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've played around with it, but nothing extra special. o 3o
Might fool around with it, but. for the most part, pretty useless to Izzy. Meh.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Eeehh...can we re-size and turn things around?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Smoker

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image ♪ ...smoke two joints in the morning... ♪

it was probably easier to put it on facebook, and they lure in more members by having it there, free advertising.
i used it, it's cute ^^. it's only the b word... BETA gonk i'm sure it will get better over time.
*wants moar stamps plz*
♪ ...smoke two joints at night... ♪ User Image

Skoora, Skoora, Skoora, the gentle shark.
Skoora, Skoora. He's a killer with a broken heart.
Don't blame him! He blames himself.
Don't hate him! He hates himself.
Skoora, Skoora. Skoora the gentle shark.
The Dark Illuminati
[[Its called PURIGaia...GAIA, NOT FACEBOOK. I dont get why we cant have it here. Sure i hate taking pictures and will probably never use it, but why put it on Facebook? That is NOT going to make me sign up to it, just hate it more. Really stupid way of advertising, now everyone is going to think Gaia is all about the Kawaii Desu crap.

Anything Facebook is automatically a no-no for me. If we cant edit photos, they should make something close to that for our avatars. Make our own badges[no i dont mean something as horribly lame as that signature thing].
]]
User Image

It might be on facebook because on facebook Gaia has exactly 166,130 fans and/or followers which is a number bigger than 123,381 which is the number of the most users online ever which proves that puriGaia isn't just a feature for a few people.

Plus i believe that non-gaians can also use the feature so it can also get people to join the site.

User Image

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I think it looks cute.

Too bad I don't have a decent picture of myself (or a picture of myself in general) to use some of it. I'll probably use it to whore out my friends' avis.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff