Welcome to Gaia! ::

its really kool. THANKS! 4laugh

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I like it.

I just had trouble with the option to send it to individual friends. It may have just been facebook, but that option was mostly hidden under the column of ads on the right.
chuckp2
Step into PuriGaia, your very own photo booth. Grab pictures from your webcam or Facebook galleries, add stamps, frames, and filters, then show 'em off to friends!

Post all of your feedback here!

its so kawii i wuv it

Questionable Fairy

OMG I LOVE IT!!! heart

Suggestions:

1) An undo button would be nice @_@
2) I'm on a mac, and when I tried to send it to a friend I got this. It happened even when I re-loaded the page, and tried again... I'm on mac os 10.4.11. and I'm using the most recently updated version of safari.

Magnetic Seeker

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I can't find an 'Undo' button for mess ups. Umm...I like the rest of the features, but there should be a larger variety. Not to steal from other Purikuras, but there's generally more accessories, "costumes," mascots, and sparkle effect type stuff.

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PuriGaia looks so cool!!! heart

but i wish there would be an "undo" button, every time i mess up i always have to start all over crying

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
it is pretty cool I have to say, but I do wish it had more frames and stickers.
~*Alice*~

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I LOVE IT!!!! 3nodding

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I LOVE IT!!!! 3nodding

Shirtless Genius

I think this is the greatest thing ever! I love it soo much! Thanks for creating something that makes me laugh so hard! I love this!

Definitely keep this!!
angel9511996
meow idk what to say i dont have a facebook neutral

mi neither!
heart It's very cute

I can't figure out how to undo picture effects tho, I think a pen or something to draw on the pictures would be great.

Some speech bubbles would be nice to, I found one but it was so small. The ability to resize stamps would be awesome, and the more stickers the better~ some crowns would be sweet~ heart
I would love this (:
To undo you can click the sticker/picture then click the trash can! ^_^

I would really love a resize option on the stickers, like there is on the photos.

And I second a drawing tool/more sticker options.

But the app is really cute~

Wealthy Shapeshifter

8,075 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
really cool. you should put more boarders and stuff like that, but i think its a good idea. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff