Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

-0-CommanderPanda-0-
Don't play runescape.. here is why.
The trading is ******** up now.
No good event items anymore.
the prices are incredibly low, which i guess is good if you're poor as hell but for richer players it's been like a damn stock market crash.
PVP SUCKS a*****e now.

Maybe 2 years ago rs would be good. Sure there were bots, but the game was still better...now it just sucks so bad it's not even funny. I miss the old days, I used to play in 2006

/agree biggrin runescape sucks alot now... i played it for like 3 years ago for 2 years or something. back then i liked it :3 but i saw someone on school who was playing it and it SUCKS!!! like.. alot! too bad they changed it.. the HD thing sucks too.. low graphics ftw on rs biggrin XD
my signature is cool
Ryhno The Missing Time
yeah not to hard to play both at all.
i play WoW, Runescape, Guild Wars, and mess around on gaia.
and still have time with normal everyday life.
the main thing is not to let it control you. it's a hobby don't make it your life wink

I agree.

7,700 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Meh, go for Gaia, because the dungeoneering skill takes hours to get up to level 5.

RuneScape has changed rapidly, making it suck because of all the beggars included, and all the people who abuse merching, and all the ways they "improved" the skills. If you can, then just look on RuneScape for updates.
welll now thats true for some of wat your saying but the truth is that there are easy ways to make cash you just gotta look for the right place and thing to sell to make the cash i still play off and on yeah its not to great but being a member makes it awesome. i mean whats the worse that can happen? you would just eventually ghet bored of it and come back here right?
User Image

GAIA ISN'T A ******** GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU CAN USE BOTH YOU KNOW
User Image
you know yu could pretty much count it as a game because its pretty much the same deal as any other online community/online game people usually go on here when they want to argue or just get bored. and so wat if its not a game it has games on it its.. honestly just keep to both of them or go like maybe try runescape for a while and after you get bored of ir youll be back here
what is better fighting on runescape or doing quest on runescape
well im kind of new to gaia/zomg. However I really like it. So gaia, runescape is fun at first but everything gets so damn repetitive, you'll end up making like 10 alt toons before maxing out your first. So Gaia all the way
JCena2156
what is better fighting on runescape or doing quest on runescape
well the quests are complicated at times, and you most likely will end up spending most of your time looking up how to do them rather than doing them. That is assuming you are a paying member, if not then no. However the quests are kind of nice because of their complexity. Fighting can be done while browsing youtube, sooo its far from thrilling.
i agree its a cheap thrill its interesting in the begining but then it goes dull as hell after a while but a little time getting bore of gaia can make you appreciate the boredom of runescape so the interesting thing rate is like a roller coaster you like it then you dont but then you do and then you dont and over and over again
fictor26
just play both. runescape is a koo game

it really is a guud game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out