Welcome to Gaia! ::

A medium sized panel with thorough detail and coloring will take me 2 hours, or thereabouts, from sketch to finished product (not including the designing of it, just the making). Considering that a page for me averages 5 to 8 panels, we're going for 10-16 hours on an average page. Not like, "Hurf durf I'm going to do an impressive intricate cityscape" or "And now for robocop broken glass and detail and glory" pages, just, pages of decent caliber.

There are 168 hours in a week but I waste so much of them. D:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Anxious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
About 2-3 hours per page I suppose. How many pages I get done in a week depends.

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I work on mine until I get bored and start working on a name for another series I thought up. I think I have 5 begining rough draft chapters which I need to finish.
Way too damn long, but I don't mind. I'm taking my time on this.

Tipsy Codger

today's page took nine hours. I really felt like I rushed it. :/
I think it really depends on the amount of details on one page. Regardless, I try my best to finish two pages per day, each page taking an average of 4-8 hours.
Crow Jane
today's page took nine hours. I really felt like I rushed it. :/

What is your comic? Assuming your sig image is yours, I would love to see it.
5 minuites per pages

4laugh

Shadowy Phantom

Zee Coldwater: I do believe she is the creator of String Theory.

Crow Jane: I love your comic so much ;_; I had no idea that 1. you were you and that you were on Gaia. hurr.

I just took three days to make a page >_>; Got distracted for two days and a half in the middle of it to go make a font, fff. But I think in total it took about 5 hours? I really need to get faster and less hesitant.
Kyousouka
Zee Coldwater: I do believe she is the creator of String Theory.

Aaaah, holy s**t. That's literally one of my favourite comics right now.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Well. . .
my most recent comic is my ISP (Independent study project) for Writers craft,
where I simplify the figures and the anatomy.
(It's a writing course, as indicated by "writers craft", so I'm not too concerned about making it perfect, 1) lack of time 2) I'm already going up and beyond with it and 3) No one in there would care.)

At any rate, for the base layer (The 'skeletal' outline) one page takes me about. . . 1 hour
and mind you, that's a very VERY small resemblance with actual anatomy.

Devoted Miko

I work anywhere from 2 to 3 hours a day on my manga. I'm almost done with my first volume! 4laugh
I don't work as long as I should on my comic, I get distracted so easily.
How long? Hmm, well it really depends on how devoted you are to the comic you are working on. If it's a digital comic, I usually spend 2-3 hours on it, maybe more. If the comic is done traditionally, though, I usually spend 2-5 and a half hours on it, less if I don't like the comic I'm working on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff