Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

User Image

Jenna ate for a bit, sipping her champagne from time to time. "Thank you, by the way, for agreeing to be my valentine." She blushed delicately. "It made me very happy."
User Image
"Oh..um no problem.." Ijina said shrugging as she poured herself some of the sake in the cup. "This day is good for a couple of friends to hang out with." She smiled and took a sip of her sake. "Mmmm..."
User Image

Friends. Right. Just friends. Her face fell imperceptibly as she finished the linguini. "You should cook more often Ijina, this was a real treat"

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Where's every at and what did I miss? I was out helping my dad.))
User Image
"I made some breakfast yesterday.....everyone seemed to like it..." Ijina said about to take her final bite, before noticing her face. "Hmmm? You ok there?" She took the bite and swallowed it before looking at her. "Hmm?"
User Image

((Dunno where everybody went. Sorry))
Jenna nodded, faking a smile. "Of course. I was just sad to be out of your amazing food." she stood, picking up her plate. "We should tell Iji he can come out."
User Image
(( Oblivion and Demonia are outside....Ijina and Jenna are in the bar....Iji is in the kitchen.. ))
"We have plenty more..but ok..." Ijina said as she turned to the kitchen. "Hey Iji...you can come out now!"

"Hmm?" He said as he walked out holding a plate for him. "I still eating..gimme a second...very good by the way Ijina..."

"Thanks!" Ijina said waving at him before he went back inside. "He wasn't hungry..hah...."

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
After a day of re-decorating his room and practicing for another half day Enu lost track of time. Enu layed , sprawled out on his bed wearing nothing but a t-shirt and Some black baggy pants. With his Saxaphone sword was laying beside him. Enu's tail wagged agaisnt the music stand. As it hit the music stand the music stand wobbled and went off balence. As the music stand started to fall. Enu turned over with his legs open. Then..

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" Enu Screamed like girl in a horror movie.the scream was so loud It can possibly tear the paint off the walls.
"MY ******** BALLS!!" Enu grabed his crocth as he kicked the music stand aside. the music stand clattered to the floor. and So did he. Enu rolled off the bed itself and Fell onto the floor. Still shivering in pain.

User Image

(( thanks. oh and ps. You'll hear my charecter screaming you'll probly laugh.))
User Image

"Of course he was hungry. He just doesn't get that we're not like Demonia and Oblivion. We're friends, and he's always welcome to hang out with us." She wouldn't admit that it bugged her.
((Edit))
When Jenna heard a scream, she swore. "What the hell was that?"
User Image
"Ahah well I guess he isn't going near you after the ear thing. Doesn't wanna make you too mad." Ijina said shrugging. She then heard Enu and started to laugh. "...Oh my goodness Ahahaha....I...oh man I don't think I wanna know..."

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
After Dealing with a Painful wake up call Enu finally got his bearings and stood up. Even though still wobbly he manged to limp his way towards his saxaphone sword and put it back in it's case.
"******** music Stand!" Enu kicked the music stand in spite of anger. After kicking the stand Enu managed to get back to reality. Enu noticing his hair is all Matted down. he pulls oput his pic in his back pocket and starts Picking his fro out like anyother day.

" I wonder what time is it." Enu looked around his room and saw a clock. the clock's short hand was on 7 and the minute hand was between 9 and 10 on the analog clock.

" Oh Fudge it's 7: 47 ." Enu quickly gotten dressed as quickly as possible. He put on his regular black suit jacket and black pants that he usally wears. and limped out of his room with his tail swaying behind. Limping towards the hallway that led to the bar

User Image

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((sorry for editing alot on my previous post. just wanted to aplogize))
User Image

Jenna carried her plate into the kitchen, and began to talk with Iji. "Well, she for sure isn't interested..." she sighed. "And today is apparently a 'good day to hang out with friends' to her."
User Image
"....Oh come on Jenna..." Iji said looking at her as he finished up his food. "You don't know my sister very well...you think she would be that interested in you already...." He shook his head and began to wash her plate. "She might not be interested now....but give it time...."

Ijina was about to follow Jenna when she saw Enu, "H...hey there...ahaaha.." She said chuckling. "You..ok down there?"

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
when he finally got there he saw Iji and Jeanna. Enu heard his name called out. Enu turned and gave a quirky wave at iji and jeanna while grabbing for near by wall.

" Hey Iji." Enu called out." Do you have any umm. herbs or something ? " Enu Limped towards the counter where iji and jeanna were talking.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces