Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

(( I'm gonne go eat..I'll be right back...and oh boy..this might either turn out chaotic of funny... ))

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
I save your soul...
~ Minazuki Tekai ~
Minauzki took the letter from his hand. "I remember, it just took you a long time to respond." She swatted his head. "Now get off me baka!!"
With the kiss of light...

Resilient Wolf

38,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Chibi J
(( I'm gonne go eat..I'll be right back...and oh boy..this might either turn out chaotic of funny... ))

((kk and I know, right? lolz))
User Image

Demonia looked at the drink and rolled her eyes.
"Again telling me what to do." she said as she sipped some of her drink and looked at him, straight in the eyes.
"It's just better to amuse you." she saif softly before she really looked at him and set her drink down. Smiling, she flashed her eyes a little.
"Hey Oblivion." she said softly before she felt someone tap her shoulder. "Yes Enu?" she asked softly.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
" Alright I 'll get off. " Enu got up off his best friend. " OK we'll I'll be practicing some where near by. " Enu said looking for a quiet spot where everyone can hear his magical music. but first I have to go talk to Demonia.Enu walked away from MIna to tap Demonia on the shoulder.

EDIT. Oh I just wanted to intoduce you to the empployee that Sent me the letter." Enu said with a slight smile. Enu was dusting himself off. after getting up off his best friend.

User Image

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageOblivion smirked, watching her drink it, his eyes glowing with fiendish pride. "What is it, my dear? Did you enjoy the drink?" he asked, looking at the glass before her. "It really was quite good, wasn't it?" he continued, smiling his infernal smile. Now the fun would really begin, now would be the interesting part.
User Image

Demonia got off the counter and took her drink. Finishing it off, she set it back down and smiled, nodding a little.
"It was the best drink I ever had.Thank you." she said as she kissed his cheek and watched him.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
I save your soul...
~ Minazuki Tekai ~
Minazuki smiled as Enu played his sax. "I'm glad he got the job..." She looked around. "I wonder how Demonia-sama is doing?"
With the kiss of light...
User Image

((Sorry Lily. Timing is everything.))
Jenna moved to talk to the new waitress. "How old are you honey?"

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Edit.

As Enu realized Demonia was preoccupied at the moment ,Enu decided maybe he'll play a little.
Enu picked up his saxophone case and found a empty booth. He opened his saxophone case and in it was a gold and black sword. it shined as the light caught it's edge. he pulled it out, bent the hilt of the sword and pulled a Black reed out of the case. After he finished putting his Sword together he started playing hoping no one will mind the smooth, Romantic background music fill the room.

As the smooth flowing melody filled the room , Magical things started to happen. Hearts started to appear in the bar Seeming to dance to the rhythum Enu was playing. And suddenly the bar's atmoshpere changed as the music continued to play. Full of love and Romance which was Sweet to Enu's ears.

User Image

((TIme to go to bed. Charecter is in the zone. HE can play hours on in.He will Entertain you while I'm off asleep irl. see ya and don't bug him. while playing.P.S You can compliment him though. ))

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageOblivion looked at her, curious as his eyes continued to glow. When she kissed his cheek, he shook his head, leaning close to her. "I think it's my turn to torture you, now. What do you say?" he asked, running his hands along her sides slowly. His fangs slid across the crook of her neck gently before his lips pressed to her collarbone. "I want you to beg for it, love. I want the ecstacy to drive you crazy." he whispered into her ear, nipping it gently.
User Image
(( Back and ahah nice try.. ))
Iji looked up from his game and sighed. "Oh god he's gonna enjoy this too much...and Demonia is gonna kill me... He then crossed his arms and thought about something. I think.....does he remember Demonia won't remember what happened when the potion wears out....

Ijina slouched on the bar looking over at Oblivion and Demonia. ".....He gave Oblivion that potion huh....oh dear....

Resilient Wolf

38,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageI believe in this one Wish
Do you believe in this Kiss?
For I will fly in these Stars,
Until you realize I am in love with who you are.

☪ нεσ My name is Liliana Ⅳ Ⅴ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.but you may call me ιчxxx

User Image
Liliana blushed, having been caught, but then she stopped and watched. She had just glanced at the guy who had just made Demonia's drink. She saw him pour something else in it and watched her drink it. She sighed, wishing that she could've stopped it. She turned and looked at Jenna. She wanted a drink so bad, she was pretty willing to lie to get it, but she didn't want to lie to her friend. She started to say 21, but stopped just short of the one. She frowned. "I'm only 20, but I really need that drink" she revealed.
Lily, this message will not be seen until you look at this. Your two posting colors:
Main post:Talk:

© Sylvana Inkheart - Do not remove! (this message will not be seen).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff