We've moved threads
please post all orders in the new thread, not here
any orders posted here risk not being filled
-Ducky

User Image
User Image
Quote:

Announcements - 8/1

To speed up sending orders, we're making a minor change in ordering procedure.
When order, please list the item's main name and then numbers for the specific items. We're going to try to get away from using specific names for ordering.

Example:
instead of putting
Pies (Cheesecake, Lime w/topping & Strawberry cheesecake)
we would now prefer if you listed it as
Pies (1,14,26)

If there is any confusion about this, feel free to ask.

Other News:
Survey with summer freebies on page 3620 (or see guild)
User Image

You walk into a small pixel shop and a waitress greets you.
                    "Hey there!~ I'm Ducky, your server, and welcome to Ducky's Cafe!
                    Feel free to take a look around and let me know when you're ready to place an order"

"Also if you're looking for some free goodies, feel free to head on over to my freebie shop, ●✖Flurf✖●"

User Image
★★★Last Updated- 6/1o/13★★★

Shop Should be more active- I'm on summer break so I'll have more time to send orders now. I'm hoping to do some summer limiteds. So feel free to post ideas. Some new items were also added on 6/1-updated brownies, a new teaset, wolves and spoons.

User Image

User Image
                    BabyDucklingLove- "Hello! You can call me Ducky.
                    I'm the artist and owner of this shop.
                    I hope you enjoy using my pixels just as much as I enjoy making them. c:
                    Please feel free to shop around and let me know if you'd like anything!"

User Image
                    Duckys Cafe Mule- "I'm the shop mule!
                    Please send all shop payments to me. c:
                    Be sure to label your trade when you order! Thank you <3"

User Image
                    Princess Kuchiki- "Hello, I'm Yumi. c:
                    I'm a waitress for Ducky's Cafe and
                    I'll be helping out around the shop.
                    Don't be surprised if you receive your order through me! <3
                    I'm also the owner of The Pixel Princess"

User Image
Sateraiza- "Hey. You can call me Kai. c:
I'm some weird person helping out in exchange for caramel pudding.
I might send your orders too.
( I was a regular & helped out some a while back too)
"

User Image

Kiwi Hatake- "Hello, I'm Kiwi~
You probably have seen me around other shops
and I'm a waitress for Ducky's Cafe now and
I'll be helping out around the shop.
Don't be surprised if you receive your order through me! c:
I'm also the owner of Beli & Cafe and Mela en' yulna"

User Image

"It seems like I have some extra stuff on my hands.
                    Feel free to grab one of these freebies!"
                    Please post if you take.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Some surprisingly delicious tasting shell potions. I wonder what they'll do????/?///??

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Some snow cones and an astro cake. Yum.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Boo! Some cute Halloween freebies c:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Credit: Lacey texture in banners is a made by [Project-GimpBC on dA]
(Originally a PS brush made by redheadstock on dA; converted to a GIMP brush by Project-GimpBC)

Navigator:
Intro/Freebies/Announcements ★ Bump Prize ★ Rules ★ Ordering Info/Forms ★Menus★ What's New?★Limiteds★Customers★Links★Suggestions★Review Us★

Mewling Kitten

User Image
User Image

"Bump 30 times for the Summer Bump Prize and then fill out this form!~
                    If you do not fill out the form or if you do not number your bumps, you will not receive the prize.
                    The Summer Bump Prize will leave towards the end of August"
                    Note: This prize comes with and without the background. You will receive both.

Form:

[quote="BabyDucklingLove"][/quote]
                    [align=center][b][size=25][color=#BC58E0]★[/color][color=#15D0ED]Bump! Prize Please![/color][color=#BC58E0][size=25]★[/size][/color][/size][/b][color=#15EDB0]
                    [b]Username:[/b]
                    [b]Favorite summer snack or drink:[/b] here
                    [/color][/align]

Navigator:
★Intro/Freebies/Announcements ★ Bump Prize ★ Rules ★ Ordering Info/Forms ★Menus★ What's New?★Limiteds★Customers★Links★Suggestions★Review Us★

Mewling Kitten

User Image

The rules may be edited at anytime. Last edited: 3/27/11

★Don't steal/alter my work [this includes reselling my work]
                    ★Be polite. Don't cause trouble,etc
                    ★Don't advertise. Post here to affiliate.
                    ★Please save images to your own server.
                    ★If you lose a meal that you've ordered and want me to re-PM it to you, and I have to make it again for you, you will have to order again and pay the full price. If I don't have to make it again for you, it won't cost anything. Please remember to save your meals!
                    ★Please don't use my images on other sites without permission!
                    ★Please don't rush me. I normally wait until a few orders have built up before I fill them all.
                    If you rush me, I may cancel your order. You may ask when I might be filling orders, though. Be polite about it.

Navigator:
★Intro/Freebies/Announcements ★ Bump Prize ★ Rules ★ Ordering Info/Forms ★Menus★ What's New?★Limiteds★Customers★Links★Suggestions★Review Us★

Mewling Kitten

User Image

"Hey there! Please take a quick look over this post before placing any orders.
                    This will (hopefully) help avoid any confusion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!"

How to Order++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    Post your order and then...

User Image

Some Brief Guidelines for Orders+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    ★★Important!!★★ Please send trades labeled with the page number to Duckys Cafe Mule
                    ★★Important!!★★ When placing more than one order a time, please keep all your order forms in one post to avoid confusion. Or put the page numbers of all your orders in the trade title so we can find them.
                    ★★New Meal Info!!★★ I will now officially allow you to make your own meals with the items you've purchased from me. HOWEVER, you must follow my guidelines if you're going to do this. Click the spoiler below.

Guidelines for making your own meals:
                    ★You can only use items that you have purchased or received as a gift. Don't go stealing items from peoples toyboxes to make meals. (Though you shouldn't be taking items from people's toy boxes anyway? )
                    ★Please don't mix my items in the same image with other peoples' pixels. This kind of bugs me. Please try to avoid it. (Unless it's a toybox banner or something like that) I might make exceptions with this. Please ask if unsure.
                    ★ Please don't upload your meals to deviantart or anything like that.
                    ★If you're going to make meals for a friend or someone, you need to make sure they have the items you're using, or you need to buy the items for them.
                    ★You can still order meals from me if you don't want to make them.
                    ★Please don't edit my items.
                    ★Uhm. Ask if you have any questions. I'm still a little unsure about this. I'll add more as I feel I need to.

Tips:
                    ★Save your meal as a .png. Saving it as a .jpg/.jpeg will mess up the quality. (I think there are some other file types that are okay, but that's just the one I use)
                    ★If you want to know, the font I use on meals is MS Serif (size 9). It's kind of an ugly font LOL so I don't blame you if you don't want to use it. (if you have suggestions for a better font I could use, let me know-I want it to look pixel-y though)
                    ★I like to place items in triangles. Kind of. I just think it looks nice. Doesn't always work, but in general, that's what I go for. Examples:
                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                    (Please don't take these. Examples, not freebies.

Last Updated: 8/24/12

★Limiteds & Past limiteds are allowed in meals;Please make a note of which items are past limiteds if you're including them.
                    [Ex-"polar bear truffle (Past limited-Winter '10" )
                    ★No softies allowed in meals!
                    ★Keep meal sizes reasonable. Ex. ALL items in the shop would be unreasonable
                    ★★Please remember to include both the food's section name and individual number when ordering!
                    [Ex. Frappuccinos(1,2,3), Cake Slice(10)]
                    Tipping Items:
                    1g-499g: You can choose 1 of the following
                    User Image

500g+:
                    User Image

1000g+: All 4 Items

Regular PIXELS AND SOFTIES Item Form+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    Use to any regular PIXELS OR SOFTIE items. No limiteds or past limiteds here, please.

[color=#ea7d91][b][size=24]☆Ducky's Cafe: Items Please!~☆✂–––––»[/size][/b][list][list][list]
                    [b]✖Username–[/b]your username
                    [b]✖Recipient–[/b]who does it go to?
                    [b]✖Baked Goods–[/b] list here; ex: Tarts (1,2,3)-please use #'s
                    [b]✖Snacks–[/b] list here
                    [b]✖Drinks–[/b] list here
                    [b]✖Main Dishes/etc–[/b] list here
                    [b]✖Gift Shop–[/b] list here
                    [b]✖Softies–[/b] list here
                    [b]✖Tip?–[/b]optional-if tipping 1g-499g, please choose 1 from the tipping items or one will be randomly selected for you
                    [b]✖Total–[/b]insert

[b]I will now send a trade to [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=14072910&_gaia_t_=728]Duckys Cafe Mule[/url] with the page number of my order![/b]
                    [/list][/list][/list][/color]

Meal Order Form-Closed For now+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Use this form to order a meal. A meal, in case you're not sure, will contain multiple items in one image like [this]

[color=brown][b][size=24]☆Ducky's Cafe: Meal Please!~☆✂–––––»[/size][/b][list][list][list]
                    [b]✖Username–[/b] yours here
                    [b]✖Recipient–[/b] who does it go to?
                    [b]✖Baked Goods–[/b] list here; ex: Tarts (1,2,3) Please use #'s
                    [b]✖Snacks–[/b] list here
                    [b]✖Drinks–[/b] list here
                    [b]✖Main Dishes/etc–[/b] list here
                    [b]✖Gift Shop–[/b] list here
                    [b]✖Other–[/b] (for limiteds that don't fit into any other category &/ dishes -remove if unused)
                    [b]✖Customized w/Text?–[/b] (+100g//max 50 characters)
                    [b]✖Specifications–[/b] placement of food,etc
                    [b]✖Tip?–[/b] optional-if tipping 1g-499g, please choose 1 from the tipping items or one will be randomly selected for you
                    [b]✖Total–[/b] insert

[b]I will now send a trade to [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=14072910&_gaia_t_=728]Duckys Cafe Mule[/url] with the page number of my order![/b]

Limiteds Order Form++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    Use this order form for ordering current limiteds

[color=#59bd69][b][size=24]☆Ducky's Cafe: Limiteds Please!~☆✂–––––»[/size][/b][list][list][list]
                    [b]✖Which Limiteds?–[/b] List here; ex: Frozen Snacks (1,5,11)-please use #'s
                    [b]✖Tip?–[/b] optional-if tipping 1g-499g, please choose 1 from the tipping items or one will be randomly selected for you
                    [b]✖Total–[/b] insert here

Past Limiteds Form+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    Use this order form for any past limiteds listed in the journal linked in the limiteds post

[color=grey][b][size=24]☆Ducky's Cafe: [u]PAST[/u] Limiteds Please!~☆✂–––––»[/size][/b][list][list][list]
                    [b]✖Username–[/b] insert here
                    ---
                    [b]✖Limiteds Section Name–[/b] ex. Halloween '09
                    [b]✖Which Past Limiteds?–[/b] The item #'s

[b]✖Limiteds Section Name–[/b] ex. Halloween '09
                    [b]✖Which Past Limiteds?–[/b] The item #'s

(repeat as needed)
                    ---

Kitty Emotes Form+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Use this order form to order kitty emotes - see softies menu. Just the emotes. No other softies, please.

[color=deeppink][b][size=24]☆Ducky-Show some Emotion? 8D~☆✂–––––»[/size][/b][list][list][list]
- - -
[b]✖Color–[/b] (choose 1)
[b]✖Emotion(s)–[/b] ( any emotions you want for this color)
- - -
[b]✖Color–[/b] (choose 1)
[b]✖Emotion(s)–[/b] ( any emotions you want for this color)
[i](repeat as needed)[/i]
- - -

Navigator:

Mewling Kitten

User Image
The Bakery+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image

Mmm. You smell the air. Delicious baked goods.
                    "Let me show you our bakery.."

User Image

The Snack Shop+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image

"...and our snack shop while we're at it!"

User Image
The Drink Shop+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image

"Are you getting thirsty? I sure am. Lets drop by the Drink Shop.
                    Some tea sounds great right now, doesn't it? <3"

User Image

The Restaurant+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image

Mmm. Sniff Sniff. What's this? Something other than sweets?
                    "Let's go take a look at the restaurant!"

User Image

The Gift Shop+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image

Oh! Something shiny catches your eye. As you turn a corner, you see trinkets and such sparkling on a shelf lining a wall through a doorway.
                    "Would you like to look around the gift shop?"

User Image

The Softie Shop+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image

"Or maybe pixels aren't quite your thing? Let's check out the softie shop then.
                    We've got lots of CG items for sell and even custom kitty emotes!"

User Image

Navigator:

Mewling Kitten

User Image

"This place sure does move fast. We're getting new items pretty often.
                    Here's a quick peak on what's newest on our menus."
                    for items added within the last 2 weeks

User Image

On Which Menu Type?: Softies Menu
                    Item Type: Wolves // 300g each // 3600 set
                    Date Added: o6/o1/12

User Image

On Which Menu Type?: Drinks Menu
                                      Item Type: Roses 'n' Ribbons Teaset // 300g each // 2700g Set
                                      Date Added: o6/o1/13
                                      Notes: Designed by Desu-ish ; ALSO: ***Parts 1-9=2700g , Just part 9=300g

User Image

On Which Menu Type?: Baked Goods
                                      Item Type: Brownies *// 250g each // 2,500g Set
                                      Notes*: This item was updated from a previous version

User Image

On Which Menu Type?: Main Dishes
                                      Item Type: Spoons // 100g each // 2600g Set

Items added/updated in most recent update:

Navigator:

Mewling Kitten

User Image

"Welcome to the limiteds post. Limiteds may either limiteds by number or limited by time.
                    If you're ordering a meal with limiteds, please remember to just use the meal form! Thank you! <3"

Spring Limiteds '13+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[Link Goes here]
Current Limiteds: Spring '13 Limiteds
Price for ALL Spring Limiteds '13 : 5900g

︵‿ ︵‿ ︵‿ ︵‿ ❀✿❀︵‿ ︵‿ ︵‿ ︵‿
User Image
Easter Daisies:
Price: 300g each // 1800g set
User Image
Spring Pixel Birds:
Price: 300g each // 600g set
User Image
Pixel Bunnies:
Price: 350g each // 2800g set

User Image
Choco Easter Bunnies:
Price: 350g each // 700g set

____Limiteds '12++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(image goes here)
[No Open Limiteds Here]
Current Limiteds: _______ '12 Limiteds
Price for all ______ Limiteds '12 : xxxxxg

Past Limiteds++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[Click here for all past limiteds]

Navigator:

Mewling Kitten

User Image

"Here's a list of all my past customers <3"

bold-Bought Everything
                    underline-Returning Customer
                    ★-tipped
                    ♥-tipped x10

Cinnamoroll913[★★],K a i i no t e n s h i[♥],- Zilithion -[★],Evergreen Willow[♥★★★★★],Azuyre[★],Kid Kyu[★],zhucie[★★],Crucified Panther[★],Houra[★★★★],iGwenz[★],Lady_Elentari[★],melrox101,Kiwi Hatake[♥♥★],Dhez[★★★★★],peekchu[★★★★★],Lady Sanochi[★],Journie[★★],kishanna5467[★],Toxic Needle[★],Swell Sundae[★★★★★★★★],Electric guitar girl[★],kairinne[★], jaaasmine[★],Ingou[♥♥★★★★★★★★],aznprideanime[♥★★],euphoricennui[★★],Happy Pants Of Doom[★],Clazziquai Projection[★★★],Ryna27[★★],Brightdown[★],Purplis,Lily_Spiral[★★★★★★],-ShelsieBxtchh[★],ePinay[★],shiro lin[★],misfit baby[★★],xXWinnieThePoohLovesYouXx[★],Angelic Cherry Delight[★],Pocky Game[★],Cows are cute[★],demi_and_selena_fan,Hitsw[★],Dhez[★★],little_miss_otaku[★★],Ayama[★★★★★★★],Hyper Silence[★],moonstar9239[★],Biff Tannen Rocks,xPromiseme o_x[★],x-Panda Pop-x[★★★],RainyBby[★],Real_Account_Checker[★],Sora_Marie[★],Luclara[★★★★★★],Cconverse[★★],1-8oo-SUiCiDE[★],Norofel[★],Orchestrated Evil[★],xx S N S D xx[★],Zhi Qin[★],CupCaykeee[★],X-SeductiveOutcast-X[★],peanut rite[★],skele-sheep[★],x_cupcakez_x[♥★★★★★★],User444555[★★★★],bellameru[★],Sitased Sokid[★],blueeyed_orchid[★★],desu-ish[★★★★★],HKpanda[★★★★★★★★],Lady Rennington[★★],OMG its dannigirl,-Beckkiee[★],A JuneWind[★★],iAngelicHina[★],b r e e b r e e bunny x 3[★],Kawaii youkai--x O n n a[★],oCloud[★],china lace[★],IIhinata56II[★],Manda Pandatory[★],RemyBeth,Crystaldiana180[★],Pup of the Black worgen[★],Owls Soul[★],L i d o S h i n e K i d o,B I oo p[★],-4ngiii3-[★],Saraviah[★],sassybrat1994[★],Holy Cupcakes[★],A Mosaic Masterpiece,xXtranquilitypanda127Xx[★],PurpleChic5[★★★★★],XxthedevilscryxX[★],Vociferous Virtuoso[★],P0cky_Panda[★],Rinn Ue[★],iPuppy Ichigo Moofinz[★],F r e e H u g g s G i r l[★],Caiesylle[★],Chipychip[★],Noob R Us[★],WTF KoKoBo[★],ArrancarYoruichi[★★],friday doneski[★],Laladoria[★★],Crystal Moon Rose,Serafeen(Anastasia Belle)[♥♥♥★★★★★],a s i a n witch[★],Lil Cute Stranger[★★★★★],Ren Revolver[★],Kaze Taco[★],moonlite dreamer[★],xx Lemons Make Toast[★],Friday_Dora[♥★★★★★],Professor Oreo[★★★],Radiant Raynebow[★★★],belle fleurs,Chimikotsu[★★],Thaliawen,Ragers[★★],_ ch0pstik _[★],Hamsuta [★],Favulous,Vanilla Blitz [★★★★],Vorcile[★],The . Demonic . Angel[★★★★★★★],JanahTheElvenNinjaPirate2,harukaharu(ImAHarumiBunny)[★★],xPiikachuu x3[★],10cc[★★],Taiikou[★★★★],Layona[★],Rainney[★],iiOkami-Fang[★★],Jessie0611[♥★],isotonics,jordan woahh[♥★★],Princess Ishyama[★★★★],HaruNoBara(uchihasrock)[♥♥★★★★★★],Doused[★],Cupucake[★★],Prince Ame[★],Ophira Cyanide[★],smile into the chaos[★★★★],Quiet_Doll[★★],beckahhseys[★★],Horror Story Knock-Off,lanebbia,Tayasu Sango[♥★★★★★★★★],Ritaro,Maury639[★★],Fetishplz[★★],Kuro-Mizuki[★],Astanya[★],XxLinkXMidnaxX[★★],WyvernMiso[★],Buttercream Pudding[★],N E R D_lovee[★★★★],Fonyl[★★],AkaMidori,ralphy71889[♥],astroaries[★★],lucitine[★],Sybak[★],Countess hershey[★],purrrplekitty[♥★],Quiet_Doll[★],Jessie0611[★★★★],oh so Sweet Revenge,SilverTetsusaiga[♥★★★★★★★★],windmagician[★★★],Relinquished Desire[★],AmiDream[★★],Taki Udon[★],[Hyde],Fayt_of_Redemption[♥♥★★★★★★],kai_tora(rook sage)[♥★★★★],Katydid50[★★★★★★★★★],Joannelovesme,snowmiddy[★],Redeemed Loser[★],Chayiria[★],Tiramisuu[★],Moxxiie,DedaDedax[★★★],Dusty Wishes[★],x___S T A R F R U i T S [★],tygenes[★],Xantara the Eternal[★★],Freddus[★],x-enchanted_dream-x[★],IPandy_Neechan[★],khun_ka_ri[★],Pugnacious Banana[★★],BlueroseSyn[★★★★★★★],natsumi tsujimotto[★★],iiPocky-Hime[★],i i P u d d i n C u p x[★★],sadiegirl01,K i k u r i A i[★],Zonoscope[★],hibi-tea[★],Kuriositty[★],Random Fan Girl 408[★],RemiiKitty[★],iBite iRabid[★],Ponyx3[★★],Chemille[★★★★★],p o m m e - p a n(k u r i p i i,tsunxdere; was oeuf)[★★★★],sycophantic courtier (vintage fairytale)[★★★],Cupcake Confetti[★],Gwillianna[★★★],SleepySketches[★★★★★★★★★],AngelNDV[★],Angel Heart__love_love(I Am AngelHeartlovelove)[★★★★★★★★],Colored_Markerz[★],xRed Pyramid Headx[★],Icy_Aura[★],iAdorable Dollie[★★],Ribi Muramoto[★★★★],Crysanity[★★★★★★],Abstract Beauty[★],midnight-starbunny[★★★],cranberry_kiwi[★],The Lonely Donut[★★],-DIN0 D0RK-[★],Lady VS[★],Nysalia[★],Panda Brownie[★★],Angel Heart__love_love[★★★★],-- cherrydoot,ILOVENickels[★★★],Neshyra[★★],German0_0Chocolate[★],Flammable Rainbowz[♥♥♥♥★★★],Circular Disk of Torture[★★★★★★★],Serethielle[★★★★],followthemoose[★★★★★★★],KiSsIn-BaNdIt[★★★],DemonAngel_Maeyin[★],Ambrosia -Ambi-[★],ayyyally[★],mikomu[★],Arlette Mori[★],siaandra[★★],Lady Riny[★],Angelic Euphoria[★★★],Northern Blue[★],Zhiyi[★],iiP i n k b e r r y[★],Jay Wayne[♥★★★★★★★★★],-Pinstriped-Polka-Dot-[★],Bruised Banana[★★★],demon blurry eyes[★★★★★],xXx-Tainted Spirit-xXx[★],Cheapskate Bruce[★],MS Addict[★],Toxic Panties 18[★★★★★★],Centaur Of Awesomeness[★],Mushiepeas[★],Sanada Tomoyo[★],moniiee[★],Jacob is awesome[★★],Cookie Hoarder[★★],_chii_2502[★],Defying Science[★],Taerar Licorne[★★],XxShelbyDemonaxX[★],science fiction is real[★],Deddy_bear[★],Zephyr Estelle[★★★],FabricPanda[★],makiony[★],LegendHearts[★★★★★],CeriseVeniceLovesYou[★],lolla lee lou[★],soliloquy in aria[★],SS2-SITH LORD[★★],tropicalprincess808 mule,Scarlette Rouge[★],pink-sugar-cupcake[★★],BunBunBee[★],White Coat Hypertension[★★],AlphonseXtansyXElric (Konako_Akari,tansyuduri,AlfonsxOxHeiderich,SaberXHeiderich)[★★★★★★★],L e L e R a i n b o w s[★],Crimson Creame[★★],x cookie x l o v e x[★],Nommine[★],forever_alone94[★],Bloorigard2[★],moniiee07[★★],Nikkiquin[♥♥★],Omiekins[★],Angelle LeBlanche[★★],amyssa[★],La Mangue[★],reverserain[★],CheekieBirdiee[★],Tnau,x-Vanilla Waffles,ikira moe,[★],L718525[★],Orichalcos[★★★],Venus-Embraced[★★],moneiee07[★],iAh-mazing[★★★★],gemini genesis[★],A y s t a h Sheer[★★],caustic 0_0[★],Champ_De_Toxic[★★],OXlDE,Callieco Kat[★★★★★],SmileeForMae[★],xkawaiikittenx[★],Jasmine Clash[★], Crackland[★★★★], azhuria[★★], HeIIraiser[♥★★],WTF Squish[★],Designated Antagonist,xsakura-kyandiiX[★],The Universal Spider[★],propertyofpanda[★],Hell x ciel[★],BedheadMcGee[★★],turtlem[★],Renia goes RAWR[★],Foxblade4402[★],Retarded Muffins[★],charmed352[★],Lorraine Claire[★],[Doomy],Loverofthedogs900[★★],needs more sugar[★],Berrichuu[★★],BunnehFluffehs[★],Une Truffe[★★],Rorani[★★],Hobotastique[★],Skm Imperatoriene[★★★★★★★★★],icyspell[★],this is delicious[★],Happy - - Dream x[♥♥★★★★],Roo Bear x3(Southern Peaches)[★★],Kimachi123[★],Feori-tan[★★],x-OhMyGawd[★],X-One-Two-Four-X,Absolut Angel[♥★],Leytacle[★★★★],Saftey-Pin-Kisses[★],Kawaii Berii[★],Montressa[★],youknowimaidiot[★★],heyitsjessi[★],inaniloquent,Gothic Pinkk[★],Porcelian_Babydoll[★],Anniiewantsyouu[★],Tender Elegance[★],Hagrii[★],rac4593[★],I3 1 u r y[★★★],Wahya[★★★],O-Mokona-O[★],Colorful_Kookies[★★],DamonD77[★],Naeyru[★],vanilla rice milk[★],DanzigDays[★★],Maranet[★],Mew Muffin,The Red Clover[★],O-Cherushii-O[★★★★★],CheeseStickNinja[★],shruptie[★],DNxangel[★★★★★★],Icey Alpackas[★★],Cupcakechan[★],Michellexcp[★],B a n i i t a[★],Vintage Candy[★★★★★★★★],piggu faise[★],Princess XxPlaygirlxX(Princess XxPlaygirlxXALT)[★★],APHEXTWN[★],x-California Gurl[★],Cherry Atomic Cupcake[★★],Edward Langley,Marffiie[★★★★★],rainbow tactic9 [★],Pinkrock865[★],Motyka[★★★],Aisha Tala[★★],tear of fate[★★★],love rainy,Moldy Strawberry[★],Flowery Orange Pekoe,bstar955[★],x domo-licious x[★],Knitterz[★],Mama Zavala[★★★★],iEmo_Strawberry_Waffle[★★],lailahy[★★★★★],meonji[★★],Laeliah[★],SilverWolfSun[★],Garcuri,science fiction is real[★],Totally Radical[★],Junge Leiche,Sachie Whitby(Sheard)[♥♥★★★★★★★],Bunnikou[★★★★★],iKitty Purry[★],Nights Shade Wolves[★★★★★★],KendraCakes[★],Beau Coeur[★],Personal Monstrosity[★★★★★★★★★],Ebony the Peacian[★★],Sweet Midnight Melody[★],Ziang[★],walkingfire[★],Berry Feline[★],Bitten Pockii[♥★★],My Symphonee,Dayion[★★★★],Mistress Orion[★],Aulora[★],AndrAIa[★],OfLInE,Evelin333[★],Purple_turtles,Saekoi[★],Perfect - Accident[★],Bop4Life,Flaky Chan[★★★★],lavahead[★],Freaksrus[★★],Autumn Lumiere[★],Vaginal Glitter[★],Mahareta[★★★★★],xX_Crazie_Batch_Xx,Babigee[★],Evil doer[★★★★★★★],Arfywoof_102[★★], RapidSilver[★],xRissaRain[★],Kaito Koizumi[★★★★★★],Pinkpia1423[★★★], Moonmommy5[★],Zarkie[★★★★★★★],Golden-Stag[★★★★],Pandan-chan[★],xXDragon_345Xx[★], Custard Bun[★★★★★★★],Zakire[★],Sigma Octantis[★],Prototypic[★],Krae-Von[★],vincent_pimp_kid-[★★],Jalakins[★★], iStoleYurVamps[★★★],Avellini[★★★],Jupitergirl125[★],D_Negel[★],Sugar Cafe Maid[★★],Caitlyn Hellstorm[★], A Clockwork Punk[★],ShiningKey[★★],Snowbelle Thundara[★],Mithic Rain[★],Seductive Strawberries[★★],caleyndar[★],II-Midnight-Sakura-II[★★★],AvoKitty,twiked[★], amazing jelly[★★],irishgirl1017[★★★],Xx_Ren-Chan_X[★],iiHelloKitty_x3[★★],Cupcake Marionette[★★★★★★],Natyya[★],ZakyPatchwork[★], Rein_Carnation[★],Kami Heika[★],Rogue Cerise[★],MochiiCheeks[★],arthamay[★],floral heels[★],shadowreaper_force[★],bluekatz1012000[★],delicious gumdrops[★],bella_swan8456,Pretty ~ Babe[★★★★★],iThrowHobos[★],morose melancholy[★],Princess Attina[★],Fujico[★],Creative Amputations[★],xEpicButter[★],Maria1025[★],SoSilverBright[★],leaf the pokemon trainer[★],iivybear[★],heyrai[★],Sacher Torte[★],Xiinly[★★],Maddiethenerdyninja[★],fictive[★],Karumika[★],Tenko72,Dreams and Pastries[★★★],Crystalized Cherri,StarGirl2 Rules[★],AlwaySinMyHeart12[★],Alcofrolic[★★],Charcoal Wraith[★★★★★★],ultimate fusion[★★★],Baron Baika[★],Nursee,Snookum Bunny[★],greenmonkey96[★],pineapple curry[★],Frozen Tuuna[★],Vanille Kitten[★],Quiet Fart[★],alice125[★],Serkunet[★],mpinky101[★],Dark AngeIz[★],Faded Skies[★],Shimimi_Blossoom[★★],Nifty Cloud[★],Princess Kuchiki[★★★],Strawberrie Truffles,Chris Attakk[★],Snow Cafe,Vanilla Von Cherry[★],Faewolf[★],XxLexxyKinnsXx[★],amanda_eccles[★],ii-strawberry-jello[★],aeitoque[★]Princeries[★],sweetly truffled[★],Kawaii Sweetheart Girl[★],m ewlings[★],Padfoot_Moony_Forever[★★],Therapist Hope (The Devils Aphrodite,A Darkened Heart no name,Love Renewed)[♥♥♥★★★★★★],Lwired,Bitter Demise[★],-iDesuuu[★★],-Lilymonsweetsincerity-[★],xx_KawaiiCutie18_xx[★],milkchocolatedesu[★],babyboo17forever[★],June95135[★★],CrzyAlterEgo[★★★★★★],AngelNumberXIII[★],Put The Sun Into The Sea[★],mew1130[★★★],Alura19[★],kuramacat[★★],Gamerbob[★],Sweet AppIe Blossoms,Redwinenokokoro[★],alkeehol[★],Foxy Instinct[★],nishfets[★★],CherryXPepper[★],Vamantha[★],Empty Rice Bowl[★],Saphiree2[★],Evelyn Moonmeadow[★], Strawberry Dessert[★★],Bloodsoakedrose21[★★],HiKaRu^^Go[★],xxlunar_geekxx[★★],Lillie_Satomi[★],Kokoro Mika[★],Spazzmatica[★],Hyesun Di[★],tayasu sango[★★★★],darkdog101[★],KawaiiBella101,BunilIa[★★★★★★],yaFREEK[★],Nightwishzv[★★],kawaiifreak92[★],fond pharisaic[★],solus ipse[★],Wasibru[★],Fix a Dream[★],Dancing in Lunar Rays(Feline Soullight)[♥★★★★★★★★],waterangel1432[★★★★],AznTinaa[★],linguyen[★],IxOsumare[★],DJ Arrow[★],bunnieXprince[★],Miss Etude[★],Star_Joanne[★],mew muffin,avellini[★],CrzyKindness[★],Angus the Buffalo[★],sushi_mew[★★],Youngwonhee saranghae[★],Cookii Boots[★],kolkolkol445[★],Lacey Cupcake[★★],Loquacious Lemonade[★★★],HalfABlueMelon[★],Cheysu[★],silent-rhyme[★],La Ribon[★],princessgree[★★],Miss Lonely Forever[★],~Twilight...Angel~[★★★],Zayte[★],infiniternity,--Moonie-Senpai--[★],xX Lil_Gem Xx[★],l D a r k i l[★],Technicolor Turtle[★],Kitty Cappuchi[★],soggy cats[★],Yuri2476[★★★★★★],Nerosity[★★],twerps(Susomi)[★★★★★],happi berri[★],Yuri2476[★],Drink More Beer[★],Pandii-kun[★],Vanilla Hollic,-bikenotes[★],khkid[★★],iDatenshi[★],Tellah Amna[★★★★★],The Cupcake Rose[★],The Mistress of Music[★],BlueyNova[★], Sia Love[★],Charwonderlette[★★],M1ss P1nk P1ggy[★],Ayoo_Green_King[★],radiant chroma[★],Abuela Juju[★],Childishly Mature[★],Kaniri[★],Chocolates_and_Kisses[★★],ugh baka[★],Paper Mache Dollfie[★★★★★],Ashli-chan[★★★★★],ririmu[★], Kandii Kittie[★★],Gwendolyn Barrett[★★],Chronicality[★],Poruu-chan[★],xl Amaya-chan xl[★],FrostyPeaches,Mistress100[★],Lolli-pop Psycho[★],Octopi alibi[★],Mika_Len,MageQueenHoshi[★],,icy serenade[★],SoundsOfATragicDeathWish,Armayra[★★],Reoca[★★],,-Grave Desires-, Starlet_Drost [★★★], Roxy_roxanna2[★],StressSnake12[★],SPONNNGE[★★], make-it-shine [★],lucystar [★],PepsiSoda101,MaLeeDawl[★], .E m m e l i n e~[★],gospellicea[★],pinkdog,Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart[★],ZoeZoeBelle[★],Miss Bat Cravat,Splika[★],Grand CJL,photoqraphy[★],Zuraza,Zeolitic[★★], Kool Cookies XP[★★★★★],Moonxlitxsky[★★★], aura lowe, Lady Cressida[★],fishnbacon[★],sushiSQUISH [★★], Sugaruni[★],leo-amy, K a i i C h i i[★],la amoureux[★], chuuyaa[★],JoyRose[★], Viral_Catastrophe[★],Polycythemia Vera[★],Bellus Exitium[★],,drama50[★],fap to chickens[★],Haunted Jealousy[★], viv55435[★★],tick tock rabbit[★], Nightingale Dream[★★★★],Rosime[★], vintage ink[★],Tulja[★], Kit Wilde[★],Kanaya skew Somfin[★],THE COWBOY KIMMI[★★], Alichuful[★] ,Lady Gag Me[★],lMintol, foreverinmyheart12, Sugar Teacup[★],Little Lalla[★],Samantha Bunny[★★],Deboner[★],Bleeding Cyanide[★], Spicy Fruit Sensation,Death_Crisis280[★], Sunshine Serenade[★], Greed The Ultimate Mind[★★],untea, taptothebeat[★], SkyEvermore[★], awesomeKYT, Kishimura[★],vicious l venom,girl who fell to earth[★],Suunee[★], Incornincia, pinkachi[★], GJC Mule[★★★],Hime Hasumi, KuroKageHane[★],Ewic[★],Marechii[★],Countess Orina the bloody[★],woolly milkcap[★], Caimbrie,Always in a Dream ,s x p h i e[★],i31uri3ot[★] ,Erraticpants[★], Felicisima[★] , wertawert13[★], Mrs Kevin Bacon[★],FIeurette[★],tiramisuki[★],Wabush[★],Kiyoshi Kasumi,3 freakin musketeers[★],kiwi aroma[★],iFern[★],STRAWBERRY__YURI[★]

Past Customer List for Softies: [link]

Navigator:

Mewling Kitten

User Image

Links In
"Here are my links in. Yay. <3"
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.57386351][IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/BabyDucklingLove/Thread Use/NewBanner1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.57386351][IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/BabyDucklingLove/Thread Use/NewBanner2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.57386351][IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/BabyDucklingLove/Thread Use/20040Banner.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out
"Here are my links out to other shops.
I accept 88x31, 200x40 and text links only.
If you'd like to trade links, put my link up in your shop before asking to trade links with me.

PMing to trade links is highly preferred (since I keep losing track of which ones I need to add)
Please state that you want to trade links with Ducky's Cafe if you PM.
Posting in thread is preferred. Broken links will be removed. "

Open Shops:

Hiatus or Closed Shops:

If your shop has reopened, you can request I move your link back up to the open section.

Closed
Florlaria***Patriot Parlor***Delectable Dreams***Sweet Scent Cafe***[Baker's Dozen]***[Music Melody]***[Pretty Little PIxels]***[Delightful Dachshund]***[Bubbly Revived]***[Little VIllage of Avalon]***[Fried Pickles & Ice Cream]***[Angels Bakery]***[Ichigo Cream]***[cute mart]***[my fish haven]***Kitchen***Perfectly Done***mini Shops Survey***Kimii Doll***Desservir***Aviary***After Hours***Gaia Gotchi***Royal Tea***Format Me Pretty***Bumper Drive***Boom HeadShot***Chocolate Bunny Shop***Honeytea Cafe

Choconilla***Seraphia***Beautiful Blinkies***Profiles by Feb***The Creeps***Apothecary***Smiling Dreams***Dulce Leche***The Kawaai Factory***Puchi Pet***Written in the Stars***Yummie Trimmie Patissierie***Sugar's Pixel Mini Shop***Sheepie's Sweets***Nickel's Pixel SPrites***With a Bang***Drawn 2 life***This is Halloween***Milangel's Bakery***Rurii***Mama's Little Pixels***Tevano***Temp Pixel Shop***kc's cafe***Closed***Over the Hill***Playing for Tips***Spirit of the Horse***Star***Smiling Dreams***Strawberry Pocky***Rainbow Cafe***Once More with Feeling***Adorable Plushies***I'Lumineria***Summer Winds***A Brighter Day***Plushie***Sugar Safari***heeheehoohoo***Happy Pri Cafe******Pixel Palooza***Mystery Food***that little world***Golden Dreams***Pajama Party***Keepsake***Shoopu No Shuga***Bonte d'Hiver***Ice***k chu***Foot Prints in the Sand***Gwen's Sparkle***P vs P***A Pixel Contest***Paint It***Jolly Pocky***PokeLove***Epic Quest***Sunny Day***Scholar & Vagabond***Cookie n Cream Couture***Sheer Bumping Factory***Derpity Derp***Pixel Ponies***Mini Meals***masquerarde***Fireflies***The Fliffes Factory******Snack Time***Mad Arcana***Where Eainbows Come Alive***Blackbird Lotto***On a Rainy Day***Love Birds***Pixel Doll Gals***[Winter Snowscape]***[Complex Cafe]***[YumYum Cafe]***[Panda's Sweet Treats]***[Zypher Halls]***[Etoile Bakery]***[Bubbly]***[Bee Happy]***[Nom Nom Bakery]*[The Icecream Truck]*[Crayon & Ducki's Sign shop]*[Kimowaii's Art shop]*[The Breakfast Cafe]*[The Animal Zoo]*[Kennies Sign Shop]*[Blob]*[10k Chibis]*[Signs]*[Bixi Bun Bunz]*[The Mini Factory]*[A Cup of Pudding]*[Pagacha]*[soya sauce cafe]*[Zoutou Cafe]*[Honey Cafe]*[Lolibunnies]*[The Zoo Animal]*[Blink-a-holic]*[HappyDay Signs]*[Little Dreamer]*[25g Pixel Mania]*[Blurry's Christmas Bazaar]*[Panty Part- A Panty Auction]*[⁂δυℓιcισυs⁂ [grapнιcѕ ѕнop] ]*[Pixel Dolls & More]

Hiatus
Stero Hearts***Wawa***Fallen Moon***Pallet Town Scribbles***Airplanes***Pixel Perfect***Dot's Diner***Happy Food***Fluffy Rawrs***Sailor Bumpers***The Tea House***Kiki's Kitty Squad***Ecofe Cafe***Pokeworld***PKMNs***Horoscopes n Tarots***Pixel Kittens***Woot Animations***Pixely***The Pink Cookie***[Cupcake's Cafe]***[Fishies Bowl]***[Journie's Anime World]***[NomNom Apples]***[Recettes Maison Food Shop]***[The Mushie Garden]***[Custom Avatar Animations]***[The Horror of Cupcakes]***[Dressable Kitten Stars]***[Dot's Diner]***[Everlasting ★ Shuugar]***[Krispy Kreme of Gaia]***[Pixel lieu: A Joint Shop]***[A Little Bit of Fur]***[One Little Lamp]***[Poketown Mart]***[Tour Me!: Adorable Adoptables]***[Imperishable Night]

Navigator:

Mewling Kitten

User Image

"Have a suggestion you'd like to make for the shop?~ Let me know! I'd love to hear it. <3
                    If you don't have a suggestion for one of the categories, remove the row. :3 [or just leave it blank]"

[color=#6a4128][b][size=14]Hey Ducky! I have a Suggestion!~ <3[/size][/b][/color]
                    [color=#f488a1][b]Username:[/b] -
                    [b]Item Suggestions:[/b] -
                    [b]Shop Layout Suggestions:[/b] -
                    [b]Other Suggestions:[/b] -
                    [b]Comments:[/b]-
                    [/color]

Bakery Suggestions++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    eclairs; cookies: long ones, animal shaped? fruity ones? decorated ones,Macaroons,
                    GINGERBREAD HOUSE xD -or candy house ;D extreme limited la!~ xP,whole cheesecakes (harunobara),
                    sprinkled cupcakes, bunt cake,cannolis,candy,cinnamon squares
                    w/frosting,[wedding cupcakes] (followthemoose),tea cakes/cookies(BlueroseSyn),pretzels,
                    milano cookies,animal crackers, milano melts, german chocolate cake,tres leches,flan (kai_tora),Churros,Creme Brulee,Sopapillas,Crumpets,bread pudding (Chemille),A 3 tier Alice In Wonderland In wonderland inspired cake~! One of the tiers should have vertical red and white stripes fondant and there should be small tea accessories and the chesire cat layign somewhere (: The last tier should be the mad hatters hat(--TheLittleDuckyMomo)

Snack Suggestions+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    Puddings,dog & cat truffles (buttercream pudding), 2 scoop icecream(harunobara),banana split, banana
                    with peanut butter, pineapple,mango,amarillos,tierrita dirt,tembleque,cereal,cereal boxes(kai_tora),Italian Ice,hello panda(chemille),chips(Loverofthedogs900),soft serve icecream w/swirly top, puddings, premade sundaes(Tayasu Sango), packs of baby carrots, apple slices, celery and peanut butter, etc (me), fruit salad (Doomy Bear), shaped jellos like stars/etc (Dark-Velvet-Revolver)

Drink Suggestions++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    More tea selection (click), more coffee range such as mochas,tea canisters, coffee canisters, more tea selections w/ their own teacups(brands: Foley, Worcester, Gardenia, Wedgewood),clear teapot/cup design like in freebie shop, etc(harunobara),the martini
                    glass with many fruits inside,canned coffee (kai_tora),ramune (Chemille), Animal teasets-elephants, monkey, cat, bird, rooster, cow, goats, birds, turtle,etc (Lil Cute Stranger),Animal teacups w/ matching spoon (Fall3n_Snow), Kitty teasets w/ ears and tails (Sachie Whitby),Marionette teaset/other items (Princess Kuchiki),some different liquor bottles (Dancing in Lunar Rays)

Softie Suggestions+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    cats in costumes/hats (HKPanda),softie foxes, softie flowers (Dancing In Lunar Rays), softie plushies, character plushies (Naruto, Death Note, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Adventure Time, etc.), charm necklaces (Flammable Rainbowz)

Entrees/Main Meals/Etc++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    [x] (kai_tora),pot stickers, wontons, dumplings,Quiche (Chemille),tofu, dim sum, rice ramen eggs, pasta (Konako_Akari),tea sandwiches(QueerxCore),Salads: Caprese Salad ,More sandwiches:Tuna Sandwich, French Dip [roast beef on roll with au jus dipping sauce on side](Sachie Whitby), Hashbrown, chicken nugget (vanillasu-PM if made)

Links To Posts++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Other+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    pixel owl + narwhal(Chemille),Birth month flowers in vases-have birth gems in vases(BlueroseSyn),couple lockets/other couple items(AlphonseXtansyXElric),Birthday Grams(Angel Heart__love_love), lava lamps, electric aquariums, gift shop (Flammable Rainbowz), for 50k posts item: a duck chocolate box with little candy ducks(Sachie Whitby),chemistry set, medical syringe (not scientific but still...lol), body organs in the clear bottles, science textbooks on subjects (biology, chemistry, physics) and atoms(radiant chroma), charm necklaces, musical boxes, animal emotes (Flammable Rainbowz),ballroom masks (dancing in lunar rays), make small banner to match shop layout like 200x40 one (desu-ish), baby themed items-link to a SUPER informative baby shower website(Marffiie),cigarettes, cigars and ashtrays? Maybe you could also do napkin dispensers, ketchup and mustard bottles(Dancing in Lunar Rays)

Navigator:

Mewling Kitten

Mewling Kitten

User Image

Leave a Minishops & Resources Center Review++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dearest Happy Customers: To give this shop Kudos at the Minishops & Resources Center, please copy this code:

[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
                    SHOP TITLE: Ducky`s Cafe
                    LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.57386351
                    MRC NUMBER: 31.5
                    WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

Fill in why you like this shop and submit it to: User Image
                    We'd love to hear what you think!

Shout Box++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(click on the shout box to leave a comment)

Awards++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Hyde]
                    What's this? Pink Sugar Cafe has a taste-testing committee, and is currently testing the service and quality of food minishops! Looks like you passed the test because one of our workers has recently bought from your shop, and they enjoyed the experience. Either that, or someone else who bought from your shop recommended you! Congrats!
                    Note that this is an award that you may use in your shop.

User Image

Princess XxPlaygirlxX

User Image

Motyka

Sugar Plums Tiny Treats Cafe Awards you with a health tick approval for have more than 3 healthy items in your cafe.
                    User Image

ohdangitslily
                    User Image

Hello! The community of Bunny ♚ Kingdom awards you with a golden star trophy! We enjoy all the pixels and the wonderful service here at Ducky's Cafe! Congratulations!

Navigator:
★Intro/Freebies/Announcements ★ Bump Prize ★ Rules ★ Ordering Info/Forms ★Menus★ What's New?★Limiteds★Customers★Links★Suggestions★Review Us

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff