Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have no friggin idea
I AM The Scene.

Everyone else just copied me.
talk2hand
that helpd...NAWT
User Imageumm why did you chose the name you did then ?
I heard it's not a scene its an arms race.
Scene people are so pretty, specially the guys. <3
i thought a scene was a scene from a movie? a part of a movie?

>>; kthx.
lol And then it's 3 A.M. and I'm on the corner, wearing my leather..

Scene:The term "Scene" usually deals with Hardcore/Fashioncore kids. Guys and Girls who are usually (almost ALWAYS) Egotistic, Self-Centered, Narcissistic. Loves taking pictures of themselves. The pictures usually consist of the scene he/she throwing a peace sign and making a sassy facial expression. The scene he/she with big glasses. The scene he/she with their hand almost covering their mouth and the eyes to the side as if they were saying "uh oh". Finally, the scene he/she with his or her crew. Many pictures are photoshopped to make them look as "Sexy" as can be. They spend hours on their myspace making it look as trendy as possible. Talk to people they will never meet for hours on end. A simple scene kid to scene kid conversation is shown below. These kids are cocky. They will tell you they think they're ugly and show you the 1,000 pictures proving it. They are better then you according to them. They love to "bring the hang out" with all of their scene friends. Many will call themselves straight edge yet share nude pictures and drink because "they are sad". Scene kids make fun of others who aren't like them. Many scene kids think they are non-conformist, although you take a look through myspace and you'll see a million others just like them. They quote movie lines over and over showing the lack of originality they actually have. They LOVE using slang and talking like a "thug". Scene kids also love to write notes to others and take pictures of themselves with the note in hand. The Vegan scenesters are usually vegans because it's "cool" not because they have a love for animals. They love throwing their sassy a** into the pit and giving everyone a taste of their hardcore dance. I've seen many kids at shows watch the "Hardcore pit" and not the band. I could honestly go on for a while but I'm sick of thinking about it.

This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!" I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!" lol
Yujiiro
lol And then it's 3 A.M. and I'm on the corner, wearing my leather..

Scene:The term "Scene" usually deals with Hardcore/Fashioncore kids. Guys and Girls who are usually (almost ALWAYS) Egotistic, Self-Centered, Narcissistic. Loves taking pictures of themselves. The pictures usually consist of the scene he/she throwing a peace sign and making a sassy facial expression. The scene he/she with big glasses. The scene he/she with their hand almost covering their mouth and the eyes to the side as if they were saying "uh oh". Finally, the scene he/she with his or her crew. Many pictures are photoshopped to make them look as "Sexy" as can be. They spend hours on their myspace making it look as trendy as possible. Talk to people they will never meet for hours on end. A simple scene kid to scene kid conversation is shown below. These kids are cocky. They will tell you they think they're ugly and show you the 1,000 pictures proving it. They are better then you according to them. They love to "bring the hang out" with all of their scene friends. Many will call themselves straight edge yet share nude pictures and drink because "they are sad". Scene kids make fun of others who aren't like them. Many scene kids think they are non-conformist, although you take a look through myspace and you'll see a million others just like them. They quote movie lines over and over showing the lack of originality they actually have. They LOVE using slang and talking like a "thug". Scene kids also love to write notes to others and take pictures of themselves with the note in hand. The Vegan scenesters are usually vegans because it's "cool" not because they have a love for animals. They love throwing their sassy a** into the pit and giving everyone a taste of their hardcore dance. I've seen many kids at shows watch the "Hardcore pit" and not the band. I could honestly go on for a while but I'm sick of thinking about it.

This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!" I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!" lol
Dude did you actually typed it all or copied it?
Sorry, for not talking on track :/
Only thing I LOVE about scene girls is that ******** HAIR.

Magical Lover

just anther label for people to want to be..LAME..i refuse to accept the scen's existance..just like emo's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff