Welcome to Gaia! ::

interested? the plus signs represent stars.

definitely! +++++ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 5 ]
yes ++++ 0.044444444444444 4.4% [ 2 ]
i guess +++ 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
no ++ 0.15555555555556 15.6% [ 7 ]
definitely not... + 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

some of the characters are titled as (boy1) or (girl1) because i don't have names for them. hope you enjoy it!

this is a little part of my manga...

it starts out with a girl and a boy, both 15, and in the same classes. the girl gets captured and the boy sets out with another character, Akutsi Hiyamo, also known as Akuya, to save his friend who is thought to be the decendant of a high summoner who was the wife of the evil ruler of hell, also known as, the undercity. [its not the religious hell, it's a giant underground city ruled by a corrupt leader named Yukamo Satan.] here is a little bit from the begining.

walking through (Japan city)

Akuya
what the hell was that?

boy1
what?

Akuya
why didnt you just cooperate? You do want to save your friend, right?

boy1
yeah, but...

Akuya
but nothing! if you want to help her than you have to come with me, and we cant have your mom worrying about your absence.

boy1

Akuya
oh yea
'fumbles in back pack'
here...
'hands (boy 1) a long ribbon

boy1
whats this?

Akuya
It's a sukiamu

boy1
whats it for?

Akuya
It separates different groups from each other and tells them not to attack

boy1
why would they attack?

Akuya
cause its a revolution. If you dont have a ribbon you are considered an enemy to the other rebels.

i know it's incomplete, but it's all i want to release right now. if you want to get the whole story then you have to be my illustrator! i will put you in it as in.-----&
this book was by [lunar knight II] and illustrated by [you, if you decide that you want to]
Try to make the characters a little bit less dramatic wink twisted

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
xXxDemonicFirexXx
Try to make the characters a little bit less dramatic wink twisted
how do you mean, dramatic? akuya only yells like once. how do you mean? please explain. i want to make this work. thanx fer posting! ^^
oh, ok. you mean the high summoner's child part... right. i know it's a bit dramatic, but it's my first time, so give me some credit. i'll make a new one if this doesn't turn out good enough.
i hate ur super man comic
i hate to look at comic books
well tht sounds interesting..

i guess u should probably (for boy 1 and girl 1s' names) stick 2 japanese names

but cool
and btw, nice avi biggrin
that's the plan. i just can't make up any cool japanese names. the only kool one is Akutsi Hiyamo's. it's the only thing i could come up with.
and thanks! ^^
i am going to asume that that joeyfk character doesn't know alot about manga... or even that it exsists... sad...
wow... alot of people are trying to be cool and say that it is only worth 1 star... thats depressing... T-T
Quote:
It separates different grpi[s frp, eacj ptjer amd te;;s tje, mpt tp attacl/
Okay, learn to goddamned proofread or GTFO.
Mike S McC II
Quote:

then you take it easy on the language. don't think your so cool cause you swear. i suck at typing so i had my mom type this and she sometimes doesn't look at what she's typing. so it's not my fault.
lunar knight II
Mike S McC II
Quote:

then you take it easy on the language. don't think your so cool cause you swear. i suck at typing so i had my mom type this and she sometimes doesn't look at what she's typing. so it's not my fault.
I was typing well when I was 7. Not being able to type is very much your fault unless your hands happen to be crippled in some manner. Not pointing out and having a post fixed promptly is, once again, your own fault. Stop blaming others, stop making excuses.

And trust me, child, that was taking it easy on the language.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff