Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jelly --- do you pay her?
So.. I just got this PM from my little brother.

Ctrl Alt D1337
YOU USED MY TOILET PAPER. PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE OR I WILL SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

I HAVE UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE THAT YOU USED IT.

1. YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE OTHER THAN I IN MY BATHROOM TODAY.
2. YOU WERE CLEANING MY BATHROOM TO CLEAN IT, AND WHATD YOU DO? YOU TOOK A DOOKIE!
3. YOU HAVE NO FAMILY TO CALL YOUR OWN, SO WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU TURN ON THOSE WHO ONCE CALLED YOU SISTER AND USED THEIR TOILET PAPER.
4. YOU AND YOUR EX MOTHER ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO WIPE THEIR BUTT/PEEPEE HOLE WITH TOILET PAPER EVERYTIME YOU USE THE BATHROOM. FATHER AND I DO NOT. WE ONLY WIPE OUR GLUTES.
5. YOU ARE A BUTT FACE, AND WITH THE NAME "BUTT" FACE, YOU WOULD NEED SOMETHING THAT IS FITTING FOR A BUTT TO WIPE YOUR FACE, NOW WOULDNT YOU?
6. YOU HAVE POOP ACNE.

He is 14 years old.

Oh and I sold my dear shadow spirit -- I decided my avatar was too expensive with him in it

Tipsy Receiver

Ki-Wheee

Ctrl Alt D1337
YOU USED MY TOILET PAPER. PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE OR I WILL SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

2. YOU WERE CLEANING MY BATHROOM TO CLEAN IT, AND WHATD YOU DO? YOU TOOK A DOOKIE!
3. YOU HAVE NO FAMILY TO CALL YOUR OWN, SO WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU TURN ON THOSE WHO ONCE CALLED YOU SISTER AND USED THEIR TOILET PAPER.
4. YOU AND YOUR EX MOTHER ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO WIPE THEIR BUTT/PEEPEE HOLE WITH TOILET PAPER EVERYTIME YOU USE THE BATHROOM. FATHER AND I DO NOT. WE ONLY WIPE OUR GLUTES.
5. YOU ARE A BUTT FACE, AND WITH THE NAME "BUTT" FACE, YOU WOULD NEED SOMETHING THAT IS FITTING FOR A BUTT TO WIPE YOUR FACE, NOW WOULDNT YOU?
6. YOU HAVE POOP ACNE.

He is 14 years old.

Oh and I sold my dear shadow spirit -- I decided my avatar was too expensive with him in it

Well at least he didn't comment it to you...

and D: awe why?!? So what if your avi was too expensive with it.

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
thank you so much for the donation heart

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ki-Wheee

Ctrl Alt D1337

6. YOU HAVE POOP ACNE.

He is 14 years old.

that made me laugh. a lot. blaugh
HEY GUYS! *pounce*
Madam madam madam madam
I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA.

Tipsy Receiver

Nimue Devi
Madam madam madam madam
I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA.

*runs in all out of breath* stupid....freaking.....third world country....

What is your fantastical idea Nim?
MadamBitchTits
Nimue Devi
Madam madam madam madam
I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA.

xD
If you're still there...
JESBEH CAN START A 1k=1g SHOP!! WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME?? xd

Tipsy Receiver

Nimue Devi
MadamBitchTits
Nimue Devi
Madam madam madam madam
I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA.

xD
If you're still there...
JESBEH CAN START A 1k=1g SHOP!! WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME?? xd

Dx I'm going on and off cause we gots some technical difficulties going on here. And how would that shoppe work!??!
Ah, that's find x3
Um, you know?
Jesbeth buys expensive items (For example, a 100k item), but sells them to deserving people for only 100g. 1k=1g. A lot of charities are doing things like that nowadays, and I think it'd be cool to have one 3nodding
Coconut1995
proud band geek
hi coconut!
hi god!
i realize this is a weird question but are you in ♪♫band♪♫?

i wish i could play an instrument,but unfortunately i fail at anything that requires that much skill. but im in theatre and i sing in the shower a lot ^^

u should do percusion! my band teacher makes people who dont do anything play percussin so it cant be THAT hard lol
*fine
And you has quest block?
I posted in your questination :3
And has jesbeth changed her avi yet?
*goes to check*
Nimue Devi
Lol, as for my talents-
Musical Talents-
Fail piano, humming xD

Artistic Talents-
Crap drawing xD

Drama Talents-
LYING xd

lol mine is:
musical talents-
bomb a** clarinet
tenor sax
piano

Artistic talents-
crap

Drama talents-
pretending to be facinated by stupid people trying to be smart
Thanks for the fishies!
Nim - no more huskie?

@madam -- I dont like to have an expensive avie, it feels like I'm wearing stuff I could be giving to other people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff