Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trouble glitch.. grrrr

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
:'c This is annoying.~
In my guild we had to create new RP's because of this stupid glitch, and that took a lot of work to remake so Gaia better get working on fixing this...

Witty Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dude, I'm getting tired of this glitch. Having that down along with zOMG is driving me nuts. Most of my time is spent RPing in Guilds. Let's hope they fix the problem soon, cause I had to tell everyone not to post until further notice!
[/ stabs fail gaia ] > (

This is annoying the heck out of me as well.

Tipsy Codger

-Mako-chan_Kino-
My friend Adrian thinks he's got it figured out:

GS Adrian Tyndall
I THINK I'VE GOT IT!

I think the glitch is an error in the source logs, specifically for dates. If I'm right (and I'll test my theory when I get back with food), then I believe the reason some posts are bumped to the top of the thread is because they're posted on a different DATE. Example: Sailor Cronus posts something yesterday, and nobody replies to it until I reply today. My post pops up over hers, because of the glitch. But everyone else who posts TODAY, it shows up BETWEEN my post, and the next post on the page (which was probably posted the day before).

Also, it may not appear that way at first, because I just confused myself for a moment, but this rule probably applies to any posts made AFTER 3AM EST (which is when Gaia's day resets. So a post made at 3:15 AM will show up at the top of a page, despite there being one from 2:45 AM from the same day at the bottom.

Make sense?

huh?

I've noticed the post order glitch differ with each link I use to get to my Roleplay... o0 For instance if I click the shortcut to my thread from 'My Gaia' The posts are in a different order. If I go to it through Thread subscriptions... it's in a different order... If I go to it through the thread it's self from the first page to the sixth it's in a different order and If I go to it through 'My Posts' or my friend's posts It's in a different order.. o0 It's ******** weird...
iDemonheart
Dude, I'm getting tired of this glitch. Having that down along with zOMG is driving me nuts. Most of my time is spent RPing in Guilds. Let's hope they fix the problem soon, cause I had to tell everyone not to post until further notice!

I had to resort to the same thing.

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
We are getting destroyed! Our guild has been RPing for 2 years now!
We are almost at the climax (coming THIS WEEK!)!
I SO hope it's fixed...
-Van
VanRiku
We are getting destroyed! Our guild has been RPing for 2 years now!
We are almost at the climax (coming THIS WEEK!)!
I SO hope it's fixed...
-Van

Like I said, I'm running test posts every few hours in my guild. As of right now (7:30AM, Monday, November 30th) the glitch is still not fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff