Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Elder

This glitch really is irritating, please get it fixed as soon as you can v.v

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Hmmmm it would appear Deadlyangel is right.
-Van
Kaiosou Kineta
Deadlyangel2
Notice how in this thread, the posts aren't out of order. The glitch mainly affects all threads that were made past the 28th of November. So basically it's a glitch that they fixed for today and on. So everyone...

Stop being so spastic. Gaia never failed us once, they always make apologies for everything wrong. The world doesn't stop revolving because Gaia is having a simple glitch, so calm down!

I make a test post/thread in my guild every few hours, and it still mixes it up. Therefor, they haven't fixed it yet. I'm not saying they're doing anything wrong. I mean, I know it'll take them a long time to sort out all the mixed up posts.

And it's still not working in any of my guilds either. Even when I post a new post. Today is AFTER the 28th so no, It's still not working. DEADLYANGEL2 (name edit), we aren't spastic. Do you even know what that word means? We are, if anything being impatient and panicky. Don't call names unless you can use them correctly. And again, we're not saying it's Gaia's fault there is a glitch. We're saying it's been days and we're getting tired of waiting for them to FIX the glitch, even if they didn't CAUSE the glitch. We will stop complaining when it's fixed. Untill then, we will rant if we want.

Especially if this is the only place I found where my post appears in the correct order.
finding my posts at the top of the last page and not at the bottom where it belongs is frustrating
NichiTsukinoko
Kaiosou Kineta
Deadlyangel2
Notice how in this thread, the posts aren't out of order. The glitch mainly affects all threads that were made past the 28th of November. So basically it's a glitch that they fixed for today and on. So everyone...

Stop being so spastic. Gaia never failed us once, they always make apologies for everything wrong. The world doesn't stop revolving because Gaia is having a simple glitch, so calm down!

I make a test post/thread in my guild every few hours, and it still mixes it up. Therefor, they haven't fixed it yet. I'm not saying they're doing anything wrong. I mean, I know it'll take them a long time to sort out all the mixed up posts.

And it's still not working in any of my guilds either. Even when I post a new post. Today is AFTER the 28th so no, It's still not working. Kaiosou, we aren't spastic. Do you even know what that word means? We are, if anything being impatient and panicky. Don't call names unless you can use them correctly. And again, we're not saying it's Gaia's fault there is a glitch. We're saying it's been days and we're getting tired of waiting for them to FIX the glitch, even if they didn't CAUSE the glitch. We will stop complaining when it's fixed. Untill then, we will rant if we want.

Especially if this is the only place I found where my post appears in the correct order.

Um ... I didn't call anyone names ... Deadlyangel did .... cry
Posts are getting on top of the main post by the creator of the topic (I'm the creator.)
_KrAeHeSoUnDsLiKeClAiRe_
it keeps boosting posts up and down and destroying the linage of things on RP forums and chat forums and it's rather annoying,imma give this link out to other peoples too. 3nodding

I kinda thought it was meh computer, but then one of teh peoples in an Rp I was in pointed it out. sweatdrop It's annoying teh crap of meh! cry
Deadlyangel2
Notice how in this thread, the posts aren't out of order. The glitch mainly affects all threads that were made before the 28th of November. So basically it's a glitch that they fixed for today and on. So everyone...

well, you are kind of wrong
this glitch is way worse today then it was yesterday. .
Kaiosou Kineta
NichiTsukinoko
Kaiosou Kineta
Deadlyangel2

And it's still not working in any of my guilds either. Even when I post a new post. Today is AFTER the 28th so no, It's still not working. Kaiosou, we aren't spastic. Do you even know what that word means? We are, if anything being impatient and panicky. Don't call names unless you can use them correctly. And again, we're not saying it's Gaia's fault there is a glitch. We're saying it's been days and we're getting tired of waiting for them to FIX the glitch, even if they didn't CAUSE the glitch. We will stop complaining when it's fixed. Untill then, we will rant if we want.

Um ... I didn't call anyone names ... Deadlyangel did .... cry

Oops. sorry. I read the wrong name. You are right. Sigh. I shall go back and amend my last post.
I think I'm having a different posting glitch than the rest of you ._. Sometimes I see only my posts on the last page of a thread, but they're doubled to keep the post count proper. Then sometimes I see only everyone else's posts, and they're doubled to replace mine. If I log on with a mule, I see all the posts, by my last one is doubled to replace whoever posted after me. In another thread, my latest post is replaced with someone else's as a double post, but my other posts there are just fine.

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's aggravating me.
Tari_Dragonblade
I think I'm having a different posting glitch than the rest of you ._. Sometimes I see only my posts on the last page of a thread, but they're doubled to keep the post count proper. Then sometimes I see only everyone else's posts, and they're doubled to replace mine. If I log on with a mule, I see all the posts, by my last one is doubled to replace whoever posted after me. In another thread, my latest post is replaced with someone else's as a double post, but my other posts there are just fine.

That's been happening to me, but It's mixed in with the other glitch.

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
reptar in tokyo
My role plays are also being affected.
I am afraid to post for fear that they will be deleted or messed up.

It's been ongoing since early this morning.
Shouldn't the problem have been fixed by now?

This has been going on since Friday night.
Blackdemondreams
reptar in tokyo
My role plays are also being affected.
I am afraid to post for fear that they will be deleted or messed up.

It's been ongoing since early this morning.
Shouldn't the problem have been fixed by now?

This has been going on since Friday night.

Started happening to me Saturday, around 11:00 AM (Newfoundland Standard Time).

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
e.e All my friends have offlined now.... u.u No one to RP with no more because they don't wanna RP during this glitch up

Also, this has been going on since friday for me, and its now 1:20am on a monday -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff