Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
It's kinda destroying our RP session! I can't even post on the same page as other people in the RP!
Everything is messed up 12 ways to Sunday!
-Van

10,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
~ I agree. It's extremely frustrating when you're trying to hold a conversation. ~

Blessed Friend

14,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
If it hadn't made one of my threads VANISH, I wouldn't be so pissed.

Bear

My role plays are also being affected.
I am afraid to post for fear that they will be deleted or messed up.

It's been ongoing since early this morning.
Shouldn't the problem have been fixed by now?

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
It should be... Gaia is not normally slow on the draw with this stuff.

It is QUITE an inconvenience though...
-Van
It is SATURDAY, which means most people are out of Gaia's office. Well, at least the important people are is my take on it. I think they only have 'Supervising Staff' in on the weekends to make sure the entire site doesn't go to hell and back.

Which also means this may not even get fixed until Monday...

Though I hope I'm wrong.

Bear

From what I've seen so far, the site IS going to hell and back.
More than half of the whole community does nothing but post in guilds or forums.
So that large of a population should not have to deal with something like this for this long.
Then again, it is our choice stay on the site, so we can only complain to an extent.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ginji of Thunder
It is SATURDAY, which means most people are out of Gaia's office. Well, at least the important people are is my take on it. I think they only have 'Supervising Staff' in on the weekends to make sure the entire site doesn't go to hell and back.

Which also means this may not even get fixed until Monday...

Though I hope I'm wrong.
User Image

gaia isnt off on the weekends so their tech support isnt either. CEOS and buisness workers are, but the technology crew is 24/7
User Image

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
This is annoying. The AAY games are a total mess right now. Also, it's not just in the forums. It's happened to the guilds, too. :/
They've supposedly been working on these glitches all day today, so maybe in a couple of hours this will be all sorted out.
They haven't let us down before anyway.

Lonely Seeker

My friend Adrian thinks he's got it figured out:

GS Adrian Tyndall
I THINK I'VE GOT IT!

I think the glitch is an error in the source logs, specifically for dates. If I'm right (and I'll test my theory when I get back with food), then I believe the reason some posts are bumped to the top of the thread is because they're posted on a different DATE. Example: Sailor Cronus posts something yesterday, and nobody replies to it until I reply today. My post pops up over hers, because of the glitch. But everyone else who posts TODAY, it shows up BETWEEN my post, and the next post on the page (which was probably posted the day before).

Also, it may not appear that way at first, because I just confused myself for a moment, but this rule probably applies to any posts made AFTER 3AM EST (which is when Gaia's day resets. So a post made at 3:15 AM will show up at the top of a page, despite there being one from 2:45 AM from the same day at the bottom.

Make sense?

Desirable Lunatic

So I'm not the only one who has forum being messed up? Good.

Though I'm getting so annoyed, on multiple forums of mine, posts are being instered to the top of the page instead of the bottom. >.<

I want to know why Gaia hasn't fixed it.

Desirable Lunatic

-Mako-chan_Kino-
My friend Adrian thinks he's got it figured out:

GS Adrian Tyndall
I THINK I'VE GOT IT!

I think the glitch is an error in the source logs, specifically for dates. If I'm right (and I'll test my theory when I get back with food), then I believe the reason some posts are bumped to the top of the thread is because they're posted on a different DATE. Example: Sailor Cronus posts something yesterday, and nobody replies to it until I reply today. My post pops up over hers, because of the glitch. But everyone else who posts TODAY, it shows up BETWEEN my post, and the next post on the page (which was probably posted the day before).

Also, it may not appear that way at first, because I just confused myself for a moment, but this rule probably applies to any posts made AFTER 3AM EST (which is when Gaia's day resets. So a post made at 3:15 AM will show up at the top of a page, despite there being one from 2:45 AM from the same day at the bottom.

Make sense?

I would go with this except that it JUST happened to me several times. Along with several hours ago. So I don't think this is it. =/

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mako, we know what's causing it already. Thank you though.
-Van

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces