2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
crying crying

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
It's nearly a year since you left us all. Not a minute goes by that I don't think of something stupid you and I would do, or just sit in each others company knowing we don't need to talk.

I love and miss you Scatterheart, don't know if I can go on much longer. heart crying

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
My little Scatterheart is missed more then she could imagine. I love her dearly and not a day goes by that she isn't thought, talked, looked at. They say it gets easier, but it doesn't. But know this my baby, I shall soon be with you. heart crying

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Today it is 16 months since you took yourself from our world, I miss you more then you can imagine. I Love You Scatterheart. heart crying

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
She left me and will never be able to come back. I'm dying from the grief that has taken over me.
No one seems to understand what I have lost, I just want to die, there is nothing left here for me.

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
My heart will never mend, my tears flow and you're not around to see what you have left behind.
heart

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Miss you dearly

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Still missing you crying

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
coming into 5 years it seems like yesterday when i got your call to tell me you were leaving me. I still think about you every minute of everyday. I can honestly say there isn't a moment I don't think about you.

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
just thinking of you and how much i miss you. wish you were here to redress my my avatar for halloween. I will always remain in this outfit because it reminds me of you.

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
close to 6 yrs now.
Its no easier then the day you left me.
I love and miss you to the moon and back.

Kawaii Star

crying heart

Distinct Noob

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
It was you birthday yesterday, and I miss you so much Scatter Heart. heart heart

Newbie Member

this is sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas