Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
word count: 741

User Image

xxd a m i a nxxxi s s a cxxxe w i n gxx

Damian sat in the dark corner of his room. Fully aware of his surroundings. He rarely ever slept. When he did, he would have terrible nightmares. Nightmares that his ''doctor'' couldn't even explain when he was in the institute. Damian always believed that it was his destiny to become a vampire. He had a very strange, sick personality for it. He wasnt completely evil though. He just had a certain side to him that wasnt normal. It wasnt like the other's in the house. He had a split personality somewhat. Except to him it was a shadow being that only he could see. Well he thought he was the only one that could see it. It made him seem crazy when he spoke to it because it looked as though he was talking to himself. He was considered crazy enough to be institutionalized for most of his life. Well most of his human life. Which didnt last all that long. At first when he was changed he felt as though it was a curse. But more and more it began to reveal itself as a blessing. His powers were incredible. The control of shadows. He had loved being in the darkness. Now he had a reason to be.

Damian got up from his place of hiding. Even though he didnt have a reason to hide. He was in his own bedroom after all. He stepped over to the only window in the room. The curtains were slightly parted letting in a beam of unwanted light. He tugged on them to fix the problem. He was quite thirsty. Having not been out of his room for a while. He sniffed the air, smelling the scent of humans. He smirked gently, knowing that Mikahil had brought in some fresh donors. Damian was sort of disapointed by his living arrangements. He wasnt allowed to kill any of the humans like he used to do. At least he got blood on a regular basis. After getting rid of all the light in the room a strange feeling came over him. He was used to this feeling. He felt as though there was a hand resting on his shoulder. He didnt need to turn his head because he knew that it was the shadow demon. The one no one could see. It was formed like a human, totally black. It didnt speak using a mouth, but through thoughts. It's eyes rarely opened. Only when Damian was using it's powers in certain instances. It's mouth looked like it was sewn shut.

Damian let out a sigh, knowing the demon wanted something from him. 'You need to feed..I am weak..we are weak..you need fresh blood..' The demon's voice sounded like whispers in his head. Unfortunately Damian didnt know how to speak back to it without using his mouth. "You know we arent allowed to do that here..I wish we could.." The demon grunted angrilly. "I know..I will get blood soon..but it cannot be fresh you know that..not yet" 'You are weak in body and mind..useless to me..' Damian closed his eyes in anger. He did not enjoy being called useless. He turned around quickly before the demon could react and grabbed it by the neck. The demon didnt make a sound or stuggle. Damian tightened his grip. "Do not speak to me like that again..you serve me.." The demon bowed his head and disapeared into the darkness, slipping through his fingers.

Damian straightened his shirt collar and cleared his throat. It was dry and yearning blood. He needed it, wanted it. He stepped to his door and opened it slowly. He walked out and down the hall towards the kitchen. He hoped to find some blood down there. There was a lot of commotion in the house today. Probably childish behavior. He saw everyone except Mikahil as a child. He didnt bother looking for anyone to talk to. He still wasnt used to being around others. He was more to himself. Especially since people had always thought of him as being crazy. He walked into the kitchen seeing Valentine. She was a very fiesty woman. One that he tried to avoid. He wasnt so much scared as her as he was cautious. He could tell that she was angry. Which wasnt uncommon for her. He did not say a word to her. He began looking around for some blood. The wonderful scent seemed to be all around the house.

User ImageUser Image

"I am neither good , nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire"

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
word count: 753

User Image
xxd a v i dxxxxl o u i sxxxj a c k m a nxx
✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I want to hold you close
Skin pressed against me tight
Lie still, and close your eyes girl
So lovely, it feels so right"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
David let out a loud yawn as he hit his alarm clock as it beeped. It was one of the most annoying sounds in the world. That's probably why it worked so good at waking him up. He could probably sleep through a tornado but not that beeping noise. He sat up, rubbing his eyes with his finger tips. The covers fell from his bare chest and layed on his lap. He always just slept in his boxers. That was the only way he was comfortable. That and a girl beside him but he was at his dad's house so he didnt do that there. His parents were divorced which was good and bad. He didnt like his mom's new husband but no one usually did at first. His mom was already expecting a kid soon. They didnt waste anytime in bed. Not that he was one to talk. He usually brought home a different girl once a week. Even though he was going out with Semi. Luckily they had an open relationship. She slept around a lot too so they were good for each other.

David crawled off his bed and dragged himself over to his closet. He took a shower last night so he didnt need to take another one in the morning. It was the dreaded first day of school once again. He couldnt wait until it was all over. He didnt really know what he wanted to do once he got out of highschool but he just wanted to get away. He grabbed a clean shirt off of a hanger and pulled it over his head. He didnt have many clothes at his dad's because his mom had custody of him. Though he certainly spent more time at his dad's house. The mothers always seem to get the custody. He pulled open the middle drawer of his dresser and grabbed a pair of tight pants out. With a bit of a struggle he pulled the pants on, hopping around a bit from being unbalanced.

David exited his room and walked down the short hallway. He turned into the bathroom and flicked the light on. He was as bad as a girl when it came to his hair. He always had to have it a certain way, spiked to the side. He opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a small bottle of hair gel. He popped open the cap and squirted some onto his finger tips. He set the bottle on the edge of the sink and began spiking his hair. The hair gel smelled good, like green apple, his favorite flavor of candy. Once he was done spiking his hair he put the gel away and washed his hands. He walked out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen where his dad was reading the paper at the table. "Morning.." His father moved the paper so he could look at David. He smiled and closed the paper, laying it down on the table. "Goodmorning..are you ready for school.." David made a face and shrugged his shoulders as he sat down at the table. "I guess so, did you make anything for breakfast.." His dad shook his head and got up from his seat at the table. He walked over to the counter and opened up a cupboard. He turned back around and tossed David a packet of poptarts. David laughed as he caught them. "Thanks dad this is a very nutritious breakfast.." David got up and grabbed his keys from the table. "I better get going, dont want to be late..bye"

David unlocked his doors to his car and got in the driver's side. He put the keys in the ignition but didnt start it. He took out his cell phone and looked down through the contacts until he came to Semi. He clicked her name to open a new text message. He began typing quickly.

To: My Babe
Hey do you want me to drive you to school today =)

David hit send and held onto his cell phone as he waited for a reply. As he sat there he took out his packet of cigarettes and a lighter. He rolled his window down a bit before taking out a cigarette and putting it between his lips. He brought the lighter up and lit the end of it, taking a long drag from it before exhailing through his nose. He let out a sigh and tossed the pack and lighter in the cup holder.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
word count: 934

User Image
xxr e b e c c axxxxr e n e exxxs m i t hxx
Four wheels move the body
Two wheels move the soul
[Becca] was up early as usual. But this time it was actually for a real reason. By this time of day she was out in her dad's garage fixing up bikes for people. Which she just so happened to be doing that moment. She was knelt down on a piece of cardboard, tightening up a bolt when her father entered the garage. "Why are you out here...you need to get ready to leave.." Becca peeked over the seat of the motorcycle and smiled. She had a smudge of oil on her cheek. "I was planning on doing that..just wanted to tighten this real quick..the guy's pickin it up today ya know.." She put her hand on the seat and helped herself up off the ground. She wiped her hands on her already dirty tank top and layed a rag on the work bench. "When do I have to be there.." She started putting tools away as she waited for her father's answer. "Well you were supose to be leaving now..but I guess that aint happening now is it.." Becca turned around and stuck her tounge out at him. "Fine..I'm going..I have to get cleaned up and packed first..can you check to make sure my bike is ok.." Her father nodded before she exited the garage.

[Becca] kicked her shoes off once she got inside the house. She ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. She was all sweaty and oily so she definitly needed to take a shower. Not that she minded at all. But gorgeous guys at the beach might. She quickly stipped off her clothes and jumped into the shower. After scrubbing for fifteen minutes she turned the water off and grabbed a towel that was hanging on a rod. She wrapped it around herself and stepped out from the shower. The mirror was foggy and she couldnt see in it so she took her arm and attempted to wipe it clear but no luck. She let out a sigh and opened the bathroom door. She peeked out to see if anyone was there before she ran into her bedroom and locked the door. Becca walked over to her dresser and took out a bra and panties. She dropped her towel and put them on. "Ahh that's better..nice and clean.." She said to herself with a smile. She stepped over to her closet and took out a red tank top. "Perfect.." She pulled it over her head. She proceded to walk to her dresser once more and take out a pair of jean shorts. Her dad called them her daisy duke shorts. That always made her laugh. She pulled them on and buttoned them. Her dad was right, they were very short. The ends were frayed a bit also. The shorts showed off her tattoo on her thigh. Once she was done getting dressed she packed up her clothes that she would need. Especially her bikini which was black with red flowers on it. After gathering all her necessities into her bag she left her room and went down the hall. She passed her step mother but didnt say a word to her. She had a few good reasons.

[Becca] grabbed her bike keys and went back out to the garage. Her father was just finishing up with checking out her bike. "Looks good to me.." She smiled and hugged her father tightly. "I'll see you in a few months..love you.." He took her bag from her and put it in the compartment on the back of her bike. "Love you too..have a safe trip.." She swung her leg over and sat down on the cold leather seat. She loved her bike. It was her baby. The first bike she ever built from scratch and it ran like a dream. She put the key into the ignition and started it up. She loved to hear the purr of the engine. She grew up to that noise. Her father handed her helmet to her and waved goodbye. He went back in the house. She pulled the helmet on over her long hair. She latched it and revved the engine. Becca hit the kick stand up and pulled the bike out of the garage slowly since the enterance was right onto the road. She looked both ways before she pulled onto the street. She lived about 30 miles from the house that she would be staying at so it would take a good bit of time to get there.

[Becca] drove past a few guys walking that were shirtless. She bit her lip and sped off down the street. "I love the beach.." She finally came to the house and saw that there was another bike parked outside. She frowned slightly but shrugged it off. "I thought I was going to be alone.." She stopped her bike beside the other one and turned off the engine. She put the kick stand out and got off the bike. She unlatched her helmet and pulled it off, releasing her long hair. She heard a cat whistle and turned around. There was another group of guys walking past. She rolled her eyes at them and turned back around. Becca pulled her bag from the compartment and slung it over her shoulder. She then walked up to the house and opened the door. "Wow this place is beautiful.." She said quietly to herself as she set her bag down on the floor. She shut the door behind her and began to take a look around. She would get her bag later. It wasnt like it was going anywhere.

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
word count: 550

User Image

David yawned quietly as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He was never good with getting up on time, even for school. They were very a**l about everyone getting to class on time too. He started attending Harlwood Academy last year so the rules werent that new to him. That was another reason why he slept in, he didnt need to listen to orientation. He knew the rules and broke them constantly. What were they going to do. He went through a lot growing up so he didnt expect anything worse or even close. He wished that he could go see his brother in jail but his psychiatrist said that it wouldnt be good for him. It wasnt like his brother was crazy. He protected him from his parents. Anyone would be happy to have a brother like that, maybe under different circumstances but still.

David flung his blanket off and slowly crawled out of bed. The place was a victoria theme which he didnt care for at first but he had come to like it, sort of. It didnt bother him much, considering his prior living conditions. He walked over to his dresser and pushed down on the bottle of hair gel, getting a ton in the palm of his hand. He could deal with the dress code but not having his hair the way he wanted it wasnt going to fly with him. He began spiking his dark brown and red hair to the side the way he liked it. After washing off his hands he pulled off his t-shirt that he slept in and put on a long sleeved white button up dress shirt. He hated the sweater they were made to wear so he had to make it look good somehow. He pulled the sweater over top of it and popped out his collar, rolling up the sweater sleeves and uncuffing the dress shirt. He pulled a pair of tight black jeans on and the closed toed shoes, which wasnt a hassle. Once David was finished getting dressed he opened up his door and walked out of the room. He knew this school pretty well so it was no problem finding his way. Plus the smell of breakfast was in the air and he was pretty hungry.

The smell of the food was getting stronger. He loved the school's omlets. Suprisingly the school had really good food, which he wasnt very used to for being in public schools all his life. After a bit of walking he made it to the dinning hall where everyone came to eat. He walked past a few people sitting at tables and went into the kitchen. Students werent normally allowed back there but he was good friends with one of the cooks so he was welcome. He leaned on one of the cutting boards and smiled widely at the older woman. "Goodmorning could I have some breakfast.." The old woman smiled and fixed him up an omlet with a little extra fillings. She plated it up and handed him a juice along with it. "Thanks.." He gave her half a hug since he had the plate in one hand and the juice in the other. David walked out of the kitchen and looked around for a place to sit.

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
"I want to hold you close
Skin pressed against me tight
Lie still, and close your eyes girl
So lovely, it feels so right"
Loud yells came from under the covers. David kicked at the air, basically throwing a tantrum in his sleep. His father ran into the bedroom and grabbed his legs to keep them from hitting him. "David David wake up..it's only a dream.." David's eyes shot open and he sat up quickly. "CLOWN GOATSSS" He yelled before he tilted his head to the side and looked at his dad questioningly. "What are you doing.." His dad busted out laughing, not being able to contain himself. "I'm protecting you from the dreaded clown goats son.." David frowned and punched his father in the arm. "Shut up.." His father shook his head and snickered as he exited the room, closing the door.

David yawned and stretched like he usually did when he woke up. He slowly removed his blanket from his body. Somehow it got tangled around his legs. Probably from when he was kicking. David crawled off his bed and dragged himself over to his closet. He took a shower last night so he didnt need to take another one in the morning. He grabbed a clean shirt off of a hanger and pulled it over his head. He didnt have many clothes at his dad's because his mom had custody of him. Though he certainly spent more time at his dad's house. He hobbled over and pulled open the middle drawer of his dresser, grabbing a pair of tight pants out. With a bit of a struggle he pulled the pants on, hopping around a bit from being unbalanced.

David exited his room and walked down the short hallway. He turned into the bathroom and flicked the light on. He was as bad as a girl when it came to his hair. He always had to have it a certain way, spiked to the side. He opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a small bottle of hair gel. He popped open the cap and squirted some onto his finger tips. He set the bottle on the edge of the sink and began spiking his hair. The hair gel smelled good, like green apple, his favorite flavor of candy. Once he was done spiking his hair he put the gel away and washed his hands. He walked out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen where his dad was reading the paper at the table. "You're such a jerk.." His father laughed and put the paper down on the table. "I'm just playing around..I think it's funny.." David rolled his eyes and grabbed a juice from the fridge. "That wasnt funny for me when I was younger.."

David grabbed his keys off the table and left the house. He needed to get another pack of cigarettes. This was the summer of the reunion. He would get to see everyone that he had missed for so long. He couldnt wait to see what they looked like. He had grown a bit more mature looking with his newly required gotee. He opened the driver's side door to his car and got in. As he sat there he took out his packet of cigarettes and a lighter. He rolled his window down a bit before taking out a cigarette and putting it between his lips. David looked in the pack and saw that he only had one more cigarette left. Luckily he thought about going to buy another one. Even though he was only seventeen his friend sold him cigarettes. He brought the lighter up and lit the end of it, taking a long drag from it before exhailing through his nose. He let out a sigh and tossed the pack and lighter in the cup holder. He revved the engine a bit before he put it in drive and pulled out onto the street.

David felt his phone in his pocket vibrate as he stopped at a red light. 'I wonder who this is..' He thought at he reached into his pocket and took his phone out. He flipped it open and read the message from Alexis. He smiled widely and hit reply. He definitly wanted to hang out with everyone. He was happy that they didnt forget about him.

To: Alexis
Sure I'm a bit thirsty..I need to pick up a pack of cigs first..I'll be there in about 10 minutes

David hit the send button and put his phone back in his pocket just as the light turned green. He needed to find his friend quick so he could get the cigarettes and go to the Jamba Juice. He stopped at a comic book store and got out of his car. He left it running though. David walked in and waved at his friend at the cash register. He walked up to the front and put some money on the table. "I need a pack of cigarettes.." His friend nodded and took the money. He opened up a bag and took a pack out, slidding it over to David. "Thanks I'll see ya in a few days.." David exited the store and got back in his car. Now he just needed to head over to Jamba Juice.

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

xxd a v i dxxxa l l e nxxxs t e v e n sxx

David let out a soft moan from under his black and blue striped comfortor. Those were two of his favorite colors. Anyone could tell that by his room. The carpet was blue shag. He had a black celling fan. He was pretty good with a pencil and paper so there were a lot of his artworks on his wall as well. Other than that he didnt have anything fancy. He enjoyed the simple things in life. Unlike his sister who always wanted more. That wasnt always in the material sense either. They were exact opposites. But that didnt entirely bother David. He was in fact a year older than her. Though he was still in the same grade because somehow he failed first. Who knew that coloring outside of the lines could hold someone back a year. If his first grade art teacher could see him now. People couldnt even tell that he and Jacqui were brother and sister. She had blonde hair while his was black. Especially since he had blue eyes. Everyone thought that he wore colored contacts but those eyes were his. His grandmother had blue eyes. They somehow skipped a generation and he got them.

David pulled the comfortor off from over his head. He had no idea why he was up so early that day. He knew for a fact that it was Christmas vacation. He turned his head and looked over at his alarm clock. He groaned at the sight of the time and pulled the covers over his head once more. He guessed that he woke up by the sound of his sister's alarm clock going off. Her bedroom was right across the hall from his. He didnt feel like getting up. Even though he really wanted to have a snowball fight with some friends. Yes that did seem childish but what was the harm. Throwing snowballs at cars even sounded fun. It seemed like the best time to get up at that point. He knew that his sister had already done her daily routines. David slowly crawled out from under his covers and let his feet hit the floor. The shag carpeting felt nice under his feet. He stood up the rest of the way and walked over to his closet while he scratched his head.

David replaced his night time clothes with more appropriate attire, which was comprised of a long sleeved striped shirt that fit snuggly against his body. Along with a pair of tight skinny jeans. It didnt take him long to get ready. He wasnt a high maintance girl after all. He was about to close his closet door when he spotted a shirt that his ex gave to him as a gift. He had been so heartbroken when she left. She didnt even give him a reason. She had been gone for two years. During that time David slipped into sort of a depression that only his family knew about. There had been days that he wouldnt leave his room. He didnt go as far as some but he did pick up the habit of smoking to relieve some of his stress. All of a sudden she just showed back up in town again. With a child. David just assumed that it was over between them since she apparently found someone else and had a child with them. He really didnt want it to be so. He loved her. How could she have done something like that to him. He never would have thought that she was like that. He hadnt spoken to Julie much since she came back. Ever since he saw that kid tagging along he couldnt bring himself to say anything.

David let out a sigh and closed the closet door. He wondered if anyone else was up at such an unreasonable hour. He stepped out of his room and walked down the hall. He heard talking coming from the kitchen. He peered around the corner and saw his sister sitting at the table with a yogurt sitting infront of her. After confirming his sister's whereabouts he entered the kitchen. The maid was busy doing work so he didnt bother her with a mear bowl of cereal. "Goodmorning Jacqui.." He spoke softly as he grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and set it on the counter. He walked over to the fridge and opened it. The milk for some odd reason was always hidden where he couldnt find it. He pushed past the orange juice and ketchup and pulled out the milk. "So..you have any plans today.." He knew that she wants Melody's boyfriend Jon. David wasnt dense after all. He set the milk down and took out a box of cereal. He wasnt picky so he didnt bother looking at what it was. He poured some into the bowl and followed it with milk.

David grabbed himself a spoon and carried his bowl of cereal over to the table where Jacqui was sitting. He set his bowl down and took the seat right across from her. He knew that he bugged her a lot by how he acted. But it was a mutual feeling. He didnt like the fact that she thought she could get what she wanted with a bat of her eyelashes. David thought that was so annoying. Jacqui probably felt the same way with David when it came to him acting all protective and brotherly. He had to act that way. He was the oldest. Through it all he still loved his sister no matter what. Even if she said she hated him, he didnt care. That's the kind of person he was. He couldnt hate anybody. Dislike maybe but never hate. David began to eat some of his cereal quietly. The quicker he got finished the sooner he could go outside and have some fun. It was Christmas break after all. Speaking of christmas he still needed to buy everyone gifts. He definitly needed help with that. Guys werent always the greatest gift buyers. He could possibly ask his sister to help him but he doubted that she would say yes.

User ImageUser Image

my heart is yours for the taking

OutOfControl//

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

xxd a v i dxxxa n d r e wxxxs t e v e n sxx

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

David refused to strike his mother and be the one to blame. He let her slap and kick him against the wall. She had been drinking and came home late in one of her usual moods. This was becoming a normal thing for him. Having bumps and bruises all over his body. Except for his face. He never let her hit him there. He would get to many questions at school, by the teachers of course since none of his classmates cared about him. He had a rough summer and was glad that it was over tomorrow. School wasnt his favorite thing to do but it got him away from his mother for a few hours. It wasnt like she couldnt let him go, it was the law after all. Once his mother was done letting her anger out on him she stormed into her bedroom, probably to drink some more. David slouched his head down as he leaned his sore body against the wall. He never shed a tear from the pain. That would only mean that his mother won. He brought his hand up to his opposite shoulder and rested it there for a moment. He knew that he would end up with a bruise there for sure. He let his hand down and walked back the hall to his bedroom. He just wanted to get away from the world and relax. He pushed open his door and closed it behind him, locking it in the process. David was a very depressed young man. Something some would refer to as emo. He was a cutter and everyone knew it, though they didnt care. He didnt do it for attention. That was far from his agenda. The physical pain kept his mind off of the emotional pain he was suffering. Walking over to his dressor he opened the top drawer and dug threw the socks until he found a small black box. He removed it from where it sat and took it over to his bed. He sat down and opened the lid of the box. There inside was a few razor blades, a lighter and gauze. He took one of the blades out along with the lighter. He flicked the wheel on the lighter until it sparked and gave off a small flame. Holding the razor up he put the flame up to the sharp edge, waving it back and forth. Once the razor was slightly blackened he put the lighter down and rolled up his one sleeve. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

David woke up the next morning to the sound of his mother pounding on the door. It was a good thing he invested in a lock. He sat up with a sigh, covering his ears with the palms of his hands. She would quit soon enough. Once she got tired. He looked around and saw that he was still dressed. 'I forgot I passed out..' He yawned and looked over at the clock. It was still a bit early for him. He groaned, knowing that his mother was going to kill him once she got a hold of him. He was glad that he didnt have to stay in the house all day with his mother because he had school, the first day actually. He got up and walked over to his door, smacking his hand on it. "Shut up!" That only provoked his mother even more. She began yelling profanity at him. He just ignored it and went over to his closet. He didnt have to take her bitching at him all day. But school was another issue. No one really spoke to him. Even if they did it was usually to make fun of him for being emo and weird. He wouldnt comment back because he wasnt a fighter and didnt plan on being one. He usually just let them have their fun. They would eventually get tired of messing with him just as his mother did. He looked in his closet for something to wear that would cover his wrists. He could just wear braceletts but his wrists were wrapped in gauze from the fresh cuts last night so they wouldnt do any good by themselves. He needed something else to keep them hidden.

David pulled a clean black t-shirt off of one of the hangers. He inspected the design on the front and tossed it over on his bed. He pulled the long sleeved shirt that he wore the night before off and threw it on the floor. He proceded over to his dresser, going into the bottom drawer. That's where he kept all of his skinny jeans. He pulled out a pair and layed them on the bed also. David pulled off the pair of skinny jeans he had on and walked over to his bed. He put the clean pair of jeans on, wincing slightly because of the bruises that had appeared from last night. He grabbed his shirt off the bed and went over to his mirror. He looked like he had been in a major fist fight which wasnt incorrect. His face was flawless so that's all that mattered. David slowly pulled on the black t-shirt and picked up a thin hoodie from the floor. He needed something that would cover his wrists. David proceded to grab a white studded belt off his floor also and put in on through the loops of his skinny jeans. He looked at his gauze covered wrists, then walked over to his dresser again grabbing two thick studded braceletts. He carefully slipped them on. They were the perfect size to hide the gauze. Once he was done getting dressed he ran a comb through his blackish brown hair and looked at his bedroom door. He knew that his mother would be waiting out there for him. He slipped on a pair of converse and stepped over to his window. His house was only one floor so it was easy to sneak out and back in. David opened up the window quietly and looked outside to make sure no one was there. He then stuck both legs out and slid down until he feet touched. He let go and straightened out his shirt and hoodie since it had been bunched up going through.

David let out a sigh of relief and walked through the small patch of grass beside the house. He was free from his mother's grasp until 3. He walked onto the sidewalk and headed in the direction of the school. He didnt have a car to drive there because his mother would not provide her son with a means of escape. She was too smart for that. He slipped his hands into his pockets and began kicking small pebbles along the sidewalk. It was a nice day, maybe he could be lucky enough to come home to his mother not there. That would be asking for a lot though. He stopped when he heard a screen door swing open. He turned around and saw his mother stomping out onto the front porch. David took his hands out of his pockets and began running towards the school, faster and faster. He didnt live far so he didnt have to worry. His mother scared him though. She was one of his worst fears. He made it to the front of the school. He stopped and straightened out his clothes along with his hair so it didnt look like he was running. He took a deep breath and went in. Of course the usual school bullies were taking care of a few less popular people. David was careful to steer clear of them. He didnt feel like being humiliated the first day. He had looked at his schedule over the summer so he knew what classes he had and in what order. He quickly exited the halls and slipped into his first period class. Sure classes didnt start for a while but it was safer to sit in the room then to be out in the halls with the other people. David picked a desk in the back of the room and slouched down in the chair. The U.S History teacher, Mrs. Zainer, peered up from her papers and raised an eyebrow at David. He looked down at his desk and didnt say a word. She shrugged her shoulders and went back to her work.

User ImageUser Image

I cry myself to sleep at night...Will I be forgotten?

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
axx nxx txx hxx oxx nxx yxx r a yxx pxx ixx exx rxx cxx e

t h e q u i e t a r t i s t

The sound of Anthony's alarm clock startled him a bit as it made that familiar buzzing sound that meant it was time for school. He reluctantly sat up, rubbing his eyes so the light would not be as painful when he turned it on. With one hand he pulled his blanket off and turned, placing his feet on the floor. His one foot ended up on top of a sketch book due to his doodleing the night before. His wasnt a very organized teenager but who was. It was just worse since he was an artist. He had to have things a certain way or he wouldnt be able to find anything. He turned on his side table lamp so he could see where he was going until he got to his light switch. Carefully he made his way over to the switch and flicked it on. Anthony let out a yawn before walking to his closet to find something to wear.

After flipping through his shirts for a while he finally found a half decent looking black button up shirt and a white tank top to wear under it. He pulled off the shirt he wore last night and slipped the tank top on then the black shirt. He left it completely unbuttoned before walking over to his dresser to find a pair of black skinny jeans to wear with them. Throwing them on quickly, he went into the bathroom to fix up his hair. He always wore it the same way which took quite a while, considering he just woke up. A half hour past and he came out of the bathroom completely ready except for his shoes. He went back into his bedroom and slipped a pair on. Sitting on his bed he looked at his clock and sighed. There was still a bit of time left before he had to be at school.

Anthony decided to walk around outside and take pictures for inspiration. He wanted to paint a landscape for someone special but nothing was coming to mind so this was the perfect time to go out in search of that idea. He grabbed his sketch books and camera. He turned turned off his light with his elbow and headed outside. The sun was just peaking up over the horizon. He dropped his sketch book on the ground and quickly took a picture of it. That would probably be a really nice painting but he was still going to look around for other great snapshots. Anthony bent over and picked his sketchbook back up, continuing on his 'journey'.

A few pictures later and he began heading towards school. He didnt like being there but it was better than being at home with parents that want nothing to do with you. Highschool at least gives you chances to make friends and have fun. He was early to school but he liked not getting bumped into every two seconds. He walked to his locker and put his books inside, keeping his camera hung around his neck. He closed his locker and leaned against it, watching people walk by. He spotted Saige over at her locker. Anthony lifted up his camera and snapped a picture of her. He looked at it and smiled to himself.

o o c-

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

dxxaxxvxxixxdxxxtxxhxxexxxaxxnxxixxmxxaxxlxxxpxxixxexxrxxcxxe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was only a one time thing. One phone call, five hundred bucks and nine months later a baby boy was born. Of course there was no father in the picture. She was after all a prostitute, just trying to earn a couple bucks. She didnt find out until it was too late to abort. So she went through with it. All nine agonizing months. No job, no money, who wants to have sex with a pregnant prostitute. No one is the answer. For those nine months she was living off of food stamps and handouts from her 'friends'. The girl wasnt fit to be a mother. But soon enough the baby came in the back of an old chevy. She didnt want it and no one else she knew wanted it either. But she kept him. Not suprising but she wasnt the best parent in the world. Her habits were taking a tole on the both of them. Once he was old enough to walk and talk she would leave him home alone to go out, earn some money or just let off some steam. The poor kid didnt even have a name. She just called him boy. How nice of her to do that. Children are impressionable so it didnt take long for him to pick up that as his name. When he was just six years old he woke up and found his mother laying on the floor with foam coming from her mouth. He didnt know what to do so he just tried to wake her up. After no response he hid under his bed, afraid of what happened. A few days past and one of her 'friends' came to the house to collect. They found her dead on the floor and called the police. When the police showed so did social services. The boy was starving and dehidrated from staying under his bed for those days. They took him away and he never saw his mother again.

He was placed in a foster home where the family took him in and actually gave him a proper name. It took a while for them to explain to him that boy isnt a proper name to have. They called him David Pierce, Davey for short. But soon after he settled in they had a child of their own which kept them from being able to take care of him. The family sent him to the local orphange until another foster family could be found. That was the last kind home he visited. All the others were abusive and neglecting. He began to hang out with the wrong crowd getting into trouble. The foster families would say that he was taking after his dead beat mother. That was the last straw. The night he heard that was the night he ran away. It didnt suprise him when no one came to look for him. He made it pretty far on his own, getting help from strangers along the way. He ended up taking shelter in an old abandoned appartment, only having a tent that a drifter gave to him. It may not have been much but it was a lot better than the foster homes and the insecurity of being in one place for very long. Since he was only sixteen at the time he enrolled himself in the local highschool. He at least was somewhat motivated to do something with his life. That whole motivation didnt last for very long though. The drugs started to interfere. He only showed up to school so they wouldnt find out that he was a runaway living the way he did. No one knew of his living situation and he wanted to keep it that way. Though he showed up to classes he was always as high as a kite. That was the one thing he got from his mother. The only thing.

David woke up to the sound of a loud crash. Some kids had just thrown a rock at one of the windows of the old abandoned apparment. He sat up rubbing his eyes. He had broken out in a sweat while he slept from the reoccuring nightmares he had about his past. The tent had a few worn holes in the mesh that let in the morning breeze. The appartment was far from air tight so he used what he could to keep warm at night. He pulled on his clothes and climbed out of the tent. It was just like camping except he didnt have a home to go back to. This was a permanent vacation for him. His stomach growled but he had no money left for food. He got minimum wage and used most of it on drugs. They were the only things that kept him going anymore. He rubbed his thin stomach and ducked his head back in the tent. When he stood back up he had a small plastic baggie filled with a white powder. There wasnt much left but it would have to due until his next pay check. He dipped his pointer finger into the bag and brought his finger up to his nose, snorting the powder, finishing it by licking his finger tip. He wiped his nose with his hand and placed the baggie back where he got it. The last thing he needed was some bumb sneaking in and finding his stash.

David snuck out the back and locked the door with a chain and lock. He was probably late for school. He didnt know for sure because he didnt have a clock. He would just wake up whenever he felt like it and stroll on in. It seemed to still be early so maybe he wouldnt get into trouble to day. The fog brought a quietness to the town. It also hid where he came out of from passersby. The trip to school was a bit of a walk. But he soon made it safely without any accidents. He went to his locker and hit it open. A few balled up pieces of paper falling out as the locker door swung open. He was pretty far gone as he grabbed out a note book for class. He was known as the party animal which was spot on. He never missed a party, free food, drugs and booze a homeless persons dream. After shutting his locker he turned around and leaned against the door, taking in a deep breath and letting it out as he rested his head back against the locker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

...I know this feeling's hxexaxvxexn sentxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And I am so confident

The blistering wind whipped through his unbuttoned jacket as he was disapointed once again by his father. There was some sort of important business trip that couldnt be missed. Even if that meant cancelling their winter trip to the mountains. Lucas believed that would be their last chance to actually bond. But instead his father patted him on the shoulder, got in his car and drove away. It was just him and his father after his mother passed away not so long ago. He looked so much like his mother that he thought that was the real reason for his father always missing appointments to spend time with him or cancelling the trip. He felt ugly even though he was the most popular and good looking guy in this private boarding school. With a sigh he turned around and began to head back to the enterance. The loneliness was already creeping over him as he squinted to look up at the school. All of his friends were probably on beaches or ski resorts by now and he was stuck here at this miserable place for the entire break.

The halls were empty and quiet as he tapped his shoes on the wall to rid them of snow. He had been told prior that only a few teachers with no family and one student was left in this hell with him. Hopefully he could avoid them all until the break was over. Lucas didn't want any of his friends to find out that he had been stuck in school over break. He had a reputation to uphold. Slowly he brought his hands up to his blond hair and ruffled it a few times to get the snow flakes off so it can dry. What was he going to do all break. This was a boarding school not a fun public school with drugs or alcohol. Even though he was majoring in art and loving it he still wished he could go to public school. He would probably be a god compared to the students that went to those types of schools. Here he was just another guy, except for his good looks and skills in music, he was just like everyone else. Well maybe not when it came to the scholarship kids. For the one student that was left behind he hoped they were in a different department. He wanted to have the music room all to himself over the break. Sharing wasnt one of his strong suits and he wasn't about to start.

Lucas went into his dorm room, leaving the door open as he removed his jacket, tossing it on the floor. "Stupid winter." The frustration and hurt he was feeling only grew after every second he was there. He shouldn't be in this place. He should be having fun, spending his father's money, picking up girls but now he was forced to mope around the school and hope for something interesting to happen. He got undressed since his father was considerate enough to wake him from a deep sleep just for him to trudge out in the snow to cancel. Pretty much saying that he was still in his pajamas. He wasnt afraid of anyone seeing him like that. If it was a girl that was left behind she wouldn't be near the boys dorms, if it was a guy, chances are they have seen each other in the showers before. He grabbed a long sleeved shirt and jeans, pulling them on. It was nice to not have to worry about what he looked like. Though he didn't think he could look any different with the type of clothes he wore but some people were just that shallow. After fixing up his hair a bit he headed out of his room to try and find something to keep him busy.

Lucas decided to head to the music room for a bit of practice and alone time. Not that he wouldn't be alone in his dorm. But at least in the music room he could do something he enjoyed. The music teacher knew about the little trip cancellation before he did so the teacher was nice enough to leave the room unlocked. He opened the door and closed it behind him. In the one corner of the room there was a large grand piano. Around his friends he always made fun of people that played the instrument and put them down. The thing was he knew how to play it as well. His mother had taught him growing up. After she died his father gave the piano to the school as a donation because he couldnt stand the sight and sound of it anymore. Lucas hadn't touched the piano since his mother died and figured this would be the perfect time to relive some of the happier times during his childhood. He walked over and sat down at the bench. There was a layer of dust over the keys as he wiped his fingers along them. He could see his mother's face and him as a child sitting at the bench together playing. Lucas was a little hesitant at first but he placed his fingers on the white keys and began to play. Nothing fancy but the music filled the room. He closed his eyes and felt every emotion that he was playing. Every happy moment he ever experienced. A small smile came to his lips as he continued on making music.

I will regain my sxaxnxixtxy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen "goodbye" is a memory...

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
rxxexxbxxexxcxxcxxaxxvxxixxtxxoxxcxxoxxlxxlxxixxnxxs

life is too short to be good

Sirens filled the air as the young Italian girl fled from the scene. Blood stained her white tank top and she smelled of gun powder. A car stopped infront of her and the door opened. She quickly climbed inside and shut the door before it sped off. "è stato curato(it has been taken care of)" The older man sitting beside her smoking a cigar nodded his head. "tuo padre sarà lieto di sentire che. (your father will be pleased to hear that)" The girl had gun powder burns on her hand. That was the first time she has ever handled a gun but it wouldnt be the last. "non puoi stare qui, potrete partire per gli Stati stasera(you cannot stay here, you are leaving for the states tonight)" Rebecca sighed but nodded her head obediently. She knew it was dangerous for her now so she just did as she was told.

The next morning she kissed her family goodbye and left for the airport. The drive seemed like it took forever. But soon they made it to the front. The men that brought her could not risk going through security. So they kissed her goodbye and she went in on her own. She was just eighteen but she has been through things other can only imagine or dream about from movies. She took her seat on the plane and watched her home country dissapear in the distance under the clouds.

The plane landed in the United States and she got off, walking with her luggage out of the airport. She stepped outside and an older man was waiting for her. A friend of her father's she guessed by his Italian accent and speaking. Her English wasnt the greatest. She had trouble with slang and meanings of words but she had learned a lot while she went to school just for this type of situation. "Thank you." She said to the man as he loaded her luggage into the car. Rebecca needed to get used to speaking English because she doubted anyone she would meet would know the language well enough to hold a conversation with her. She climbed into the back of the car and looked out at all of the Americans walking. "Take me for food." She instructed the man. He nodded and they were off.

He stopped the car outside of a resturaunt and got out, opening her door. "Here is some money. Call when you are finished." He bowed to her and got back in the car, driving away. Rebecca slipped the money into her pocket and pulled off her sunglasses, walking into the resturaunt. It was nothing like the ones at home but it would have to do. "Table for one." The male waitor eyed her up and smiled. "Follow me this way." Others were waiting in line but she was seated first. He took her over to a table and layed a menu infront of her. "Just call me over when you are ready to order." She gave him a small smile and nodded, as she began to look over the menu.

OOC//

d o n t _l o v e _m e _c a u s e_ i m _b a d_ , _ h a t e _m e _c a u s e _i m _t h e _b e s t _t h i n g _y o u ' l l _n e v e r _h a v e

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
axxbxxixxgxxaxxixxlxxxjxxoxxexxxlxxaxxwxxrxxexxnxxcxxe

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A small black haired beauty walked down the same sidewalk everyday towards her place of employment. She was a simple waitress at a bar. Not the ideal job for a young woman but if she played her cards right she could get a decent pay check every week. That is including tips of course. She entered the bar through the back door and clocked in. She has been working in that same bar for over two months and already knows many of her customers by name. She tied an apron around her waist and pulled her hair up in a bun. The afternoon started out the same as any other day. A few usuals, some tourists stopping in for a bite. As the time went on she let her hair down as a group of men entered the bar. They were the drunks that liked to ogle her. Of course she let them with limits of course. Looking was ok. Plus they gave her great tips. By the time they were finished they couldnt tell the difference between bills so they just pulled money out of their pockets and threw it down on the table. On good nights she would walk away with about two hundred bucks in tips. If she got them drunk enough.

This night wasnt going as planned. The men came in pre drunk. Probably hitting a few other bars before this one. They waved her over. She grabbed her note pad and walked over to their table. "What'll it be boys." The guys looked at each other then back at her. "A round of beers and maybe some desert." The male speaking grinned and pinched the girl's butt. She hit his hand away with her note pad and quickly walked to the bar telling the bar tender what the drunk men wanted.'What pigs' The girl thought to herself as she grabbed the tray of beers and walked back over to their table. She was greeted with snickers and whistling as she set each beer in front of them. She saved the rude man for last. Keeping his beer on the tray, just standing there glaring at him. "I want an apology from you before I give you this beer." The guy stood up and placed his hand on her hip. "I'm sorry beautiful. How about after your shift you come home with me and I'll apologize from head to toe." She huffed and dumped the beer over the guys head. He let out a yell as she gave him a fist in the gut. "How does it feel getting your a** kicked my a girl." She gave him a good kick in the groin and he fell to his knees. The girl looked at his buddies sitting at the table. "Get him out of here." They quickly got up, picked their friend up off the floor and left the bar.

At the end of her shift she walked to the back room and punched out. The owner of the bar walked over to her. "That unpaid bill is coming out of your pay check this week." The girl rolled her eyes and exited the bar out of the back door that led into an alley. It was dark at this time. As the girl known as Abby left her job and headed back home. It wasnt much of a life but she made the best of it. After her parents kicked her out she did pretty well on her own. She has her own appartment, job, pays all of her bills on time. She is just an average everyday girl. Abigail pulled her jacket tighter around her as she made her way down the sidewalk towards her house. It was a semi long walk but she was use to it.

l o v e m e d e a d ✗- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Out Of Candy//

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

dxxaxxvxxixxdxxxjxxoxxexxxaxxlxxlxxexxn

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

David woke up to a light knocking on his bedroom door. He let out a moan and covered his face with his blanket. The door opened and in came the family butler. Because god forbid if his mother and father acted like parents. "Wake up master David, you are going to be late for your flight to Hawaii." The young man pulled his covers from his face and gave the butler a disturbing look. "You cant call me master unless you can grant me three wishes and I can carry you in a lamp." He chuckled to himself and sat up. Looking around he admired the band posters he had on his walls. His room looked like any other teenagers room. It was quite funny but the rest of the house was decked out with expensive decor. He enjoyed the simple things in life. Unlike his sister who was the favorite in the family. She made their parents proud. They were exact opposites which troubled their parents. But that didnt entirely bother David. He was a few years older than his sister but far from mature. "Wait out at the car. I'll be there in a minute." The butler exited the room as David crawled out of bed.

David replaced his night time clothes with more appropriate attire, which was comprised of a short sleeved tee shirt that fit snuggly against his body. Along with a pair of tight skinny jeans. It didnt take him long to get ready. He wasnt a high maintance girl after all. He stepped out of his room and walked down the hall. He heard talking coming from the kitchen. He peered around the corner and saw his sister sitting at the table with a yogurt sitting infront of her. After confirming his sister's whereabouts he entered the kitchen. "I'm suprised you arent having the maid feed that yogurt to you." She stuck up her nose at him and scoffed. "Manners David, or Mother and Father will send you away forever." David rolled his eyes and left the kitchen. 'What a brat' He walked out to their town car and the butler opened the back door. "Thanks, I'm glad to be getting out of here." He got in and the butler shut the door.

The flight to Hawaii was less painful than he thought. He had been there many times before but never with out his parents. He felt a sense of freedom rush over him as he stepped off the plane with his luggage. He was going to spend the summer in a cabin with other people, having fun, and relaxing. David was more than excited. He made his way to his assigned cabin to put his things there. He could already tell that the cabin was a sausage fest. Luckily he'll only have to deal with that at night. He set his suitcase on an empty cot and walked out of the cabin. The fresh ocean air filled his nostrils and he smiled. He leaned up against the cabin door and pulled his socks and shoes off. He was going to waste no time getting down on the beach. David walked down on the beach bare feet and all. He spotted a few people that he was going to see the entire summer but didnt wish to interupt. He stood on the sand close to the lapping water, looking out to the ocean.

l o v e m e d e a d ✗- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
rxxexxbxxexxcxxcxxaxxvxxixxtxxoxxcxxoxxlxxlxxixxnxxs

life is too short to be good

Rebecca got out of the car before the old man could get out and open her door. There was no need for him to be so proper. She did not want to bring to much attention to herself. It was bad enough people were watching her all over the city for protection. She didnt need to look like a high class princess because she was far from it. Her family worked for what they had. "How was your food miss." She looked at the old man and frowned. She only wanted to speak Italian when she was around her people so she would not loose her self. "è stato bello, domani un nuovo amico mio mi porta in un tour della città. (it was good, tomorrow a new friend of mine is taking me on a tour of the city.)" Her italian was flawless from all the years growing up with a pure Italian family speaking only that. When she was first made to learn english she was reluctant, believing she did not need such a language. But now she was glad she learned it. It helped her meet someone in this new country.

Rebecca walked into the house where there were armed men standing around, stern faced. She was used to the atmosphere but she now knew that she could never invite anyone over to his place even if she wanted to. One of the higher ups on the food chain came out of the living room to greet her. "Hai avuto un piacevole volo? (did you have a pleasant flight)" She nodded as she took her sunglasses off. "incontrato un ragazzo di oggi, voglio sapere di più su di lui se questo è possibile.(i met a guy today, I want to know more about him if that is possible.)" She didnt want to pry into his life but he did not reveal much of himself and she needed to know all she could if she was going to trust him enough to be alone with him in the city where potential dangers were. The man motioned for someone to come over. "qual è il suo nome?(what is his name)" "Io non so l'intera cosa, ma il suo nome è(i do not know the entire thing but his first name is) Ridge, da New Orleans, Louisiana(from)" The man nodded his head and the other went off to make a few phone calls.

Rebecca retired to her room without speaking to another person. She felt guilty just running out on the guy from the resturant. She had a feeling he meant nothing by his words. Men werent good with finding the right things to say. She stripped off her clothes and slipped into a silk nightgown that had been sent over from Italy. It was soft against her skin as she layed down on her bed, above the covers. Her hair draped around her as she stared up at the celling thinking of Ray. The phone beside her bed rang and she picked it up, placing it to her ear. She listened for a moment. "grazie(thank you)" She hung up the phone and sat up in bed. Ray's parents were killed by his own friend. She would not mention her findings to him when they met tomorrow. She knew a few other things like the release of the killer. That may be a problem for Ray. They were almost alike except she was the one hiding for murder. Bitting her lip she layed back down and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

OOC//

d o n t _l o v e _m e _c a u s e_ i m _b a d_ , _ h a t e _m e _c a u s e _i m _t h e _b e s t _t h i n g _y o u ' l l _n e v e r _h a v e

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff