Welcome to Gaia! ::

KayJKay
Given Japan's fairly high standards, I'd like to know what program, and how in the world you were accepted to a school if your grammar and spelling is this bad.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
mmm so theft has gotten bolder now
haloo.?? wat is dis contest?? is it over already??
i am planning on going to japan for my high school years. with that said i was exepted by a tranfering program but they wanted to see a little bit about my manga script writing, when they thought that they asked me to start a manga if my manga is exepted by then 1.it will be published 2.i am welcomed into their schools. So plz anygood artist out there send me a picture of one of ur drawings. heart in retern you guys will 1.be famous 2.get paid duh dumb shits now then do you ******** idiots understand!
Given Japan's fairly high standards, I'd like to know what program, and how in the world you were accepted to a school if your grammar and spelling is this bad.
...What?

So, you want someone else to make you a drawing...for YOU to get into a school? No reward, no pay?
Good luck.

Also, your grammar is atrocious. Dear lord.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
If your script is as bad as your casual typing skills, I doubt you'll get many bites.
Liar liar pants on fire.
ok so this hospital says i can be a doctor but i need someone who knows how to do surgery to help. i'll put on a big coat and you go behind my back under the coat and stick your arms under my armpits so it looks like your hands are mine. then we do the surgery and if i do good i'll get paid a lot!

in return i'll give you absolutely nothing but i'll be a SURGEON-KA. sugoiiii
No. Go away.
You're kidding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out