User Image

Another Friday, another EI Report! This week, there's a bunch of new poses for one of our newest items, the splendid Dappy Dandy. Fancy gentleman, take note!

User Image

Head to the Cash Shop to grab some EIs for yourself!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Stay tuned for the full report, in which Old Pete attempts to take over the program...

User Image

Timmy: Hiya, folks! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report... as you can see, Old Pete has still been refusin' to leave. That just goes to show you, ladies an' gentleman: never talk to weird ol' filthy guys on the street, cause you never know how long they're gonna follow you around. Isn't that right, you rascally ol' nuisance?

Old Pete: Skin done grewn over my robe.

Timmy: That's great, Pete. Anywho, I think me and Pete came to some kinda agreement: he'll leave if I let him take over the show this week. I guess he's been harborin' a secret desire to be famous this whole time.

Old Pete: Hrmph. Just wanna be adored by my public.

Timmy: Basically, I'm gonna give you the real info, then I'm gonna let Old Pete take over and say whatever the heck he wants, I guess. So, here goes: we've got one item evolvin' this week, but it's a real cool one-- the Dappy Dandy has some excellent new stuff for all you fashionable types out there! Maybe you should invest in one of these and get yerself cleaned up a little, Pete.

Old Pete: My turn yet? Famous time.

Timmy: Wait! Not quite! First I gotta tell everyone about our weekly EI poll, where you can let us know which items you like the best. So, Pete, now's your time to step into the spotlight...

Old Pete: Hrmph, ladies and gangle! Got 'em evolin' fellas gonna happen this week, and I'm a host. Old Pete gonna host this baby. I'm on TV. And this is my sidekick, Dr. Sink. Ain't that right, uh, Dr. Sink?

Timmy: That's right, Pete!

Old Pete: Say it high! Say 'er high like a lady!

Timmy: Uh... that's right, Pete!

Old Pete: Thanks, Dr. Sink. Now let's get them fellas evolved. This week, got four items got 'em new pose happenin': first, strange new tides for Gary's Island Adventure! Looks, uh, looks like Gary got hisself a new pair of coconut pants and a sea bird peckin' on his face.

Timmy: Say, Pete, that's, uh, that's not a real item...

Old Pete: Shut yer damn face, Dr. Sink! Gary's Island Adventure. And, hrmph, looks like... got lots of new posin' and voguein' on the... Dark Chef. Chef gettin' even darker this week, got us a new bloody spatula and a cut-off hand stickin' out the... what you call it... that meat grinder.

Timmy: That, uh, yeah, that sounds great, Pete! Tell us more.

Old Pete: Next, big new painting stuff in the Philosopher's Portrait. When you look at the painting, it stares back into your soul, Dr. Sink! This week, our philosopher is the classical orator Bophucles, who invented, uh, the concept of thinking.

Timmy: Well, looks like we're just about out of time, Pete, so maybe you should start wrappin' it--

Old Pete: No! Gotta have more items! So, uh, last thing today got the Martyrdom of Saint Eustace-- this week got Eustace stuck in a big metal cask shaped like a bull, and they prepare to light some big fires up under him! Will his god save him in time, Dr. Sink, or he gonna get martyred to death? Find out!

Timmy: Uh, I guess the fake item is called "martyrdom," so probably he's gonna--

Old Pete: FIND OUT!!!! OK, show's over! Goodnight Dr. Sink! Now I'm famous and you're my wife.

Timmy: Uh....