Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roflmao wow! Good thing you didn't try to wake him up the same way you usually do me. XD lol
So, Zeke. What's it like not to have any more classes for the year? biggrin

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Woo. The concert was pretty good. Hedley puts on one hell of a good show. haha. :3

Now to try and get un busy and stop being distracted by the guitar and post... Hopefully during this week or after the weekend. D: cause I work straight Thurs-Monday D: Baah.
Don't mind my ADD, just made another signature when I should've been studying. Off to post now. biggrin

EDIT: So, Zeke, you home yet in St. Catharine's? You realize we have Allard's exam on monday night, right?
WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK IS IT?! you see i cant tell cause I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL!
Concert was freaking awesome i loved it and am still raving about it. oh and Ori don't be surprised if you get a call from me waiting outside your doorstep some time this afternoon lol. i'm prolly gunah come visit....again...... yes i miss you guys already! lol. what can i say, it just feels like home there! lol

on a side note hopefully someone will get a few posts out this week and stop being distracted by each other.... yeah like that'lle ever happen. lmao. no seriously though. We're gunah try! ttul..except ori. i might see you later wink lmao.
I'm not distrac-

HEY LOOK, A SHINY ROCK. biggrin

Dapper Genius

I think this is probably the most distracted group of roleplayers around. XD

And OOH!! WHERE!?

XD

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
It's a good thing we're all in one group then. xD
I sweeear i'll post soon. I'm lookin at Monday-Wednesday off..probably without Zeke since there's an exam on monday.
So I can post then for sure. Cause i'll be bored.

Unless the guitar calls my name. Which it probably will cause i'm addicted.

BTW, False. Kick a** is pretty good if you haven't seen it yet. A lot of ....violence. Aha.

But My schools totally there..and I was awesome. haha.
So, I got it mixed up. Zeke has our exam on Tuesday. I have another english exam on monday. Totally different class. (I hate my exam schedule.)

Versatile Explorer

8,975 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sorry I haven't been posting recently guys. I've been pretty overloaded with schoolwork and I FINALLY HAVE A JOB WOOOO! It's just a small waiter/driver job, but it pays for my gas and stuff, even though it eats up all of my time.

Ori: I might be going to see it sometime this week, with or without my poor friends.

hopeisnowhere

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
You'll never believe what happened today.

Zeke and AJ got into a car accident RIGHT after dropping me off at work. D:

Both of them are okay though. The car....not so much. o_o I'll upload a few pictures later.

Bricks will be shat...

It's amazing that everybody walked away fine...

Dapper Genius

Yikes, scary... :[

At least everyone's okay though. =]

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
It sucked though. Well it still sucks.
Car's toast. Both airbags went off D:

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

My hats on the car...cause I got a call, and I ran over. Liiike..after I had enough set up so i'd still be good when I got back. o.o Ours WAS the grand am......was..

Dapper Genius

Wow, both cars look pretty crappy.... D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas