Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm so scared on how Inspiring Generation is going to turn out. ;3; They changed up one of the writers for it and I just noticed that Kim Jae Wook quit it. =S I mean he character had little significance other than maybe being a shoulder to cry on, but I still wanted to see it. xD Heh, I suppose I'll just have to stick with it and see how it goes. Hopefully, it doesn't get written into the drain.

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
I have started watching the following dramas:
- Her Lovely Heels (starring Seung Yeon and Jong Hyeon [so hot]) - a very cute mini drama with one of my favorite ulzzang actors <3
- God's Gift 14 Days (starring Lee Bo Young) - I never really liked family dramas (except My Daughter So Young) but this plot seemed intense so I started watching it, and YES it is SO INTENSE! Lee Bo Young's acting is so amaziiing as always and I already cried at the first 2 episodes! Amazing plot, I would recommend
- Three Days (starring Yoochun) - It is a great drama with some intensity. I think it's okay. Maybe because I am simultaneously watching another great drama lmao

I have been on a hiatus on Empress Ki.
Update on Running Man : Yes, I still am watching Running Man every single week heart This week and last week is the Australia special with guests Rain and Kim Woo Bin (omerrgawd so hot), I am looking forward to watching it every Monday (have to wait until it gets subbed, boohoo crying )
Started/watching...
Three Days - I finished the first episode and should probably give the others a try since it probably picks up.
Bride of the Century - It's kinda slow, but enjoyable.
Cunning Single Lady - I'm not invested into this drama, since I'm only watching it for Lee Min Jung. I'm usually hit by the 2nd lead syndrome, but it's not kicking in too much. I don't really ship her with either of the guys. =(
Emergency Couple & Empress Ki & Can We Love? & Inspiring Generation & Let's Eat - I fell behind...need to catch up lol.

Want to start...
Her Lovely Heels
God's Gift 14 Days

Shy Gaian

Currently watching 2 dramas.
Still haven't completely gotten over, "My love from the Stars" yet... it's just too good.

Watching, "3 Days" with Yoochun, and I am really enjoying it. I have a mini-heart attack with each episode!
Then I'm also watching, "Secret Love Affair" I'm actually really enjoying this one. It's slow, but it's a good kind of slow....

On top of that I'm re-watching "City Hunter" with a friend who is new to Korean Dramas (He's a kpop fan, but I'm trying to get him to break out of that and get him into kdrama's as well).

How are you guys doing on your drama's and life situations?
I recently finished Reply 1994 (finally), and it was so good, I didn't want it to end!!
I'm starting God's Gift, and am trying to finish up Miss Korea before I head back to school on Monday...

Can someone please recommend a good Japanese drama? I've seen a lot of school/comedy, but I really like ones with young adult career/mature conflicts like: sunao ni narenakute, buzzer beat, watashi ga renai dekinai riyuu, hotaru no hikari, last cinderella, or summer nude.

BTW, I can't wait to see Hotel King!! My Girl was my first kdrama, so seeing the leads work together again will be amaaazing. And their character roles seem reversed now!! /cries
Awh, this thread hasn't had any lovin' in a while. Here's my drama update...
Finished...
God's Gift - I'm just so upset how it ended. ;____; Otherwise, the ride was quite exciting and the connections were good although they kinda got a little ridiculous.
Her Lovely Heels - It was a nice romance to jump into since each episode was like 10 minutes. :3
The Virus - Haha, so I dropped this drama like ages ago and just decided to finish it just cause. It was okay...not really recommended. xD

Watching...
Hotel King - Hrm, not sure what to think about this, but it's definitely picking up. I'm just freaking enjoying Lee Dong Wook's acting. It's just so intense and his expressions are just flawless.
Angel Eyes - I've just been bawling my eyes as I'm watching these episodes. It definitely has me drawn in and wondering how the story line is going to be played out.
Gap Dong - I'm slowly losing momentum for this one...might end up dropping it. I mean it's pretty interesting, but kinda having trouble wrapping my mind around one of the stupid detectives. xD

Looking Forward To...
I probably won't have much time to watch them, but we'll see.
Triangle - The story line seems really interesting so I can't wait till it comes out. :'D
Doctor Stranger - The story line seems kinda complex and doesn't really interest me, but I'll probably give it a try for Lee Jong Suk and Kang So Ra.
You’re All Surrounded - Ehehe, Lee Seung Gi in another drama. :3 Also it seems like it'll be a funny drama.

Then there's a few dramas I've dropped, but I'm trying to finish.

Meii-Mo
I haven't watched very many Japanese dramas, but a few I enjoyed are; Boku to Star no 99 Nichi, Love Shuffle, and RESCUE which was a heart-wrenching drama, but it was amazing. ;3;
kitten tea

Currently watching 2 dramas.
Still haven't completely gotten over, "My love from the Stars" yet... it's just too good.

Watching, "3 Days" with Yoochun, and I am really enjoying it. I have a mini-heart attack with each episode!
Then I'm also watching, "Secret Love Affair" I'm actually really enjoying this one. It's slow, but it's a good kind of slow....

On top of that I'm re-watching "City Hunter" with a friend who is new to Korean Dramas (He's a kpop fan, but I'm trying to get him to break out of that and get him into kdrama's as well).

How are you guys doing on your drama's and life situations?

I love my love from another stars !!! I finished the drama as soon as the translated episodes went out.

I started Big Man. It is good !

Shy Gaian

Watching "Angel Eyes" now as well.
And holy cow is Seungri (Big Bang) hilarious! The character he plays is pretty much what he is really like IRL.
3 Days is done. neutral Happy with the ending, sad it's over.
Still watching Secret Love Affair as well. Haven't gotten to the new episodes yet due to a lot of school s**t.
Also watching Golden Rainbow. Though this has been on hold for two weeks due to school, but I'll be picking it back up the second I can.

Between school and K-Drama, I have NO time for anything else!

kitten tea
Is 3 Days worth finishing? I dropped it on episode 6 so I'm not sure if I should continue. xD As for My Love from the Stars, is it really that good? I kinda felt like everyone hyped it up to more than it is so I never really picked it up. I have like a week before I go back to work and school so I have lots of free time.

Shy Gaian

Water_Crystal
kitten tea
Is 3 Days worth finishing? I dropped it on episode 6 so I'm not sure if I should continue. xD As for My Love from the Stars, is it really that good? I kinda felt like everyone hyped it up to more than it is so I never really picked it up. I have like a week before I go back to work and school so I have lots of free time.

I absolutely adored my love from the stars! I watched it when it first came out, and I was instantly hooked.
As for 3 Days, A lot of people were saying it was too similar to 2 weeks (I've never seen 2 weeks) but I really enjoyed it. There were so many plot twist you had no idea what was going to happen next. I really enjoyed it.

kitten tea
I watched 2 Weeks and adored it. I seriously finished that drama in 2 days. :'D Maybe I'll finish some dramas I've been leaving hanging and give MLFTS a try. Gosh, so hard to keep up with the dramas though since so many good ones are coming out.
I finally caught up with Angel Eyes, and everybody is annoying me, because they won't clear up misunderstandings right away! But I love the show anyways because it's so emotional, and the cast is great. I hope they get everything out in the open soon though..

Has anyone started Doctor Stranger?? It's so good and unique! Quite disturbing, and I don't particularly enjoy medical dramas, but the cast is great and I'm hooked on the story now.
Meii-Mo
I finally caught up with Angel Eyes, and everybody is annoying me, because they won't clear up misunderstandings right away! But I love the show anyways because it's so emotional, and the cast is great. I hope they get everything out in the open soon though..

Has anyone started Doctor Stranger?? It's so good and unique! Quite disturbing, and I don't particularly enjoy medical dramas, but the cast is great and I'm hooked on the story now.
I LOVE DOCTOR STRANGER ! The love story is grabbing me already !

Excitable Strawberry

I am so behind in my dramas since my local Korean station switched their broadcast location so I can't get them in any more. I don't even recognize the titles in the poll... redface I'm going to look them up now, though.
Silvyee
I am so behind in my dramas since my local Korean station switched their broadcast location so I can't get them in any more. I don't even recognize the titles in the poll... redface I'm going to look them up now, though.
You should totally watch them online. xD It's definitely a lot easier if you have the time. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff