Welcome to Gaia! ::

(okay, now we can advance to the next day, assuming people still want to do this after the long delay.)

Kiru Looked up to the cieling, the next morning, just thinking to himself.

Riku looking at Kairi who had fallen asleep on his arm. "Great..." He whispered softly to himself, trying to not wake her.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
((I still want to just...I've been living too much on facebook to check back on here OTL))

Kiyoko was still asleep.

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi slept silently, nothing really bothering her until she heard him whisper, turning over and cuddling up to Riku, mumbling 'warm..' almost inaudibly.
Riku listened to Kairi mumble, though he didn't quite understand what she said, he grabbed her softly, merely keep her in his embrace.

Kiru looked around, at the pictures lining the walls of the room, of Xion. "I wonder... why does she feel so....familar?"

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kiyoko was dreaming of her past.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
((Is anyone here still alive?))

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
(( is this dead? sad ))

Kairi woke up, stretching a little and getting up, not noticing Riku, she walks out of the room looking for some kind of life in this place other than her, Riku, Sora and the others.
(Yes, It's dead. I've all but given up hope on this thing, or actually just roleplaying here in general.I can try to carry on, but Only if you guys are still interested.)

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
(( its truely up to you, i still get on enough to be able to post maybe everyday but if its just gone then its gone. it was a good run though. ))
(I liked it, but I dont think I'm able to revive it. This is the second Time I've done this idea. If it fails this much, It probably should just die. I would like to roleplay with you guys again. I was thinking of making a Smash bros rp, just like back in the good days... being four characters at once was fun... ah, I digress.If you guys have any roleplays that need characters, try and invite me. I like doing this, but my own rps fail...

Well... Let me look over it. I won't make the descision in one day...)

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
(( alright. I havent started a rp in forever so idk. I might in the future. Ill keep ya updated. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff