Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiru continue to kiss her for what seem like hours, but was only a mintue. He then fell on the floor, grabbing a pillow and saying "Better get rest." he then layed down, holding on of her hands as he drifted off.
(Isn't that the name of a song? jk.)

Riku looked at her with a smile. and kissed her forehead rubbed her back.
"That's fine. I fell for you a long time ago. I mean, everything I did, going in to the darkness and all, was to find you. I amdit it was the wrong way to go about it. but..." He kissed he lips again." ..none of that matters now. As long as you're happy."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
(( lol ok thennn razz ))

"I'm definitely happy.." She smiled, kissing him back passionately.

(( man im bored..making dolls of my avi...lol.. takes forever on ms paint. ))

(( EDIT: Finished doll. Feedback? CLICKY! ))
Riku looked at her. "I'm glad to hear it. You are so beautiful."He said, brushing her hair, lying beside her.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kiyoko looked at Kiru and sighed,"I faintly rember when I was human.The sad thing is I felt love,but he didn't love me back.Yoko,my human self,was in love which also made me in love with the same guy.Thanks to that same guy I was seperated from Yoko's body.Now all I ever really feel is hatred,but around you I'm happier."
Kiru Blushed slighty "Well... I didn't say... but I..." He regained his head. "Well, in all honesty, I'm a clone, so I don't age, and I'm not sure I feel. Everything I feel really belongs to Riku. It's not his fault I'm like this, but It still doesn't solve the fact that Everything I feel is based on his thoughts..." He sighed, looking at his Paopou charm."...and fake memories given to me by namine."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi stayed silent, favoring the moment. (( sorry for not posting - school is kickin my a-- ))
(It happens.) Riku looked up at the ceiling, wondering and thinking about all they'd been through up to this point. He began to doze off, Kairi in his arms.

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
(( next day alrdy? razz ))

Kairi cuddled up in his arms, falling asleep quickly to the sound of his heartbeat.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kiyoko grabbed his hand and held onto it loosely,"Were kind alike when you think about it,only I have more freedom than you do with feelings and emotions."
(Not until Kiyoko and Kiru finish thier conversation.)

Kiru sat on the bed, still holding kiyoko's hand " But I... I don't have anything to hold onto. my past isn't even real. All I've got is my adopted father, Vexen. That, and you."

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kiyoko smiled and a light blush came onto her cheeks."I have nothing to hold onto either...My memories were erased almost completly after being seperated by Yoko's body."
Kiru smiled. "Then let's both make a future to remeber from here on out." He looked into her eyes. "I've never been good at hiding things, so..." He leaned foward and kissed Kiyoko on the lips, not caring if she didn't want it.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kiyoko smiled and kissed back almost immediately.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kiyoko laid down onto the pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff