Welcome to Gaia! ::

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Kiran smiled and walked out on the streets in his normal clothes he wasent wearing his coat and his headband was in his pocket. though his sword was still on his back as he said smilling." So i wonder how many ninja would come if i started something." As he laughed a bit walking through the streets he was hungry a bit but he would have to wait., Once he was in a sae place he would but his coat back on. But he walked still through the streets looking at all the people that he past.
Walking in Konoha Hiro had his dad's sword on his back. He didn't want to bring to much attention to himself so he didn't wear his Akatsuki jacket. Walking to the nearest body of water he saw a guy with a huge sword. It reminded him of his own sword. Maybe they might be here for the same reason who knows.

"I like your blade." He said holding his by the handel. He didn't pull it out but he made sure that the guy could see it. If he knew this sword then they might be here for the same reason.

(My guys sword is Zabuza's sword. He is his son.)

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
As kiran noticed the man and noticed the sword and said. "Zabuza sword then that means you must be." As he looked at him and thought about his father kisame as he told him about taking in a child before he was born and he thought as he thought Could this be the person my father was talking about As he looked at the man and said. "you state your name." As he put his hand on his handle as well he would get answer but he knew this man wouldnt want to fight..
"Hiro, Zabuza Hiro." He said as he drew his blade. It reflected the man's image like a mirror. His sword was a bit bigger than him. He didn't pull it out for a fight. He just did it for hoo and hahas. Then he asked.

"it is inpolite to ask for someone's name before stating your own.... He said as he laughed a bit to himself.

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
As kiran smirked and said. "Well polite isnt my thing nor my fathers." As he drew his sword and stabbed it in the ground it was a bit smaller then the Zabuza hiro's blade and he said to him. "Kiran Hoshigaki son of kisame Hoshigaki." As he looked at the man it seemed the both meet up here it made him smile a bit and he said. "besides you should know how my father is and you should expect his son to be the same." As he looked a the man his hand on his handle still.
"Kisame... you are lucky to be his son. He was the one to teach me how to wield this blade. He also showed me my affinity is water. He taught me the silent kill style my dad used." He said while he stabbed the floor with the blade. Not holding it for a second he ran through some handseals and a heavy mist started to roll in. As the mist got heavy he put on his Akatsuki jacket. He figured if Kisame was this guys father that he would follow in his footsteps. With more skill he thought as Hiro was twenty five and this guy looked younger that he might be stronger. But being the fact that he was Kisame's son meant his chakra must be of the roof.

"Shall we have some fun??" He said as he picked up his blade.

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
A she smiled and said. "Very well." As he drew his sword he looke daround the msit and he said. "But you wouldnt mind me making this a bit more like home." As he did handsigns and said. "Baku Suishouha." As he opened his mouth and started to relase a huge volume of water and he put a breath mask on and said. "like my father i can do the same thing. it had mixed with the lakes water and now it reached to the trees now. a she smiled under his breath mask and go ready standing on the water which he controlled..
"Yeah like home..." Hiro was from mist as well. Water was his first affinity. But he also had a second affinity. Something that Kisame was surprised that he had such a combination. Knowing the jutsu Hiro jumped in the air. As he did he threw the weapon in the air. He was clearly out of his sight as he did handseals. He finished them and then grabbed the weapon. Out of the blue he hit the water with his blade first. His blade was covered in lightning. Even thought the lightning would also hit Hiro he knew it would catch the kid by surprise. Or maybe the young gun had a trick up his sleeve. Plus rolling in a mist and water coming out of nowere brings attention. So he really wasn't trying to bring to much attention because his sparring partner might have to become his fighting partner if any other shinobi would past by.

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
As he smiled and said. "now this is going to be fun." As he put his hands togather and said. "Teppoudama." As water gathered up in his mouth and he shot a bunch of water bullets every where. As he made the waves carry him to the tree to got of the water as what he was going to do was ging to be effective. As he smiled and said. "you know i never had a spare budy i ethier trained with my father or i pracitce by myself." As his wave reached his tree.

Otherworldly Hunter

User Image

Hotaru blushed. He wasn't letting her g anytimesoon. She shifted a bit o tha she hd a little bit more sure footing. She looked up at himand smiled nervously.

"Shouldn't we keep heading towards the hospital?" she asked quietly.
Vincent's blush deepened as he realized that he was still hugging her. "S-sorry!" He said as he quickly let her go. He looked away. "Your right, sorry about that." He scratched the back of his head, hoping he didn't just creep her out. "I'm such an idiot." He whispered to himself as he rubbed his eyes. "Shall we go?"

Otherworldly Hunter

User Image

Hotaru blushed as Vincent let her go. She kind of missed being hugged by him, but that was beside the point. Did she just offend him? She looked away a bit before looking back. Zeisan shook his head and rolled his eyes. Yes, humans could really be stupid sometimes. He began to walk ahead of them in a lsight temper. Hotaru just sighed.

"It's ok. Come on!" she said to him as she started walking. She looked back and smiled at him.
User Image

Zuko Uzumaki

User Image

Zuko looked at Midori and smiled. He looked round " i believe that someone is nearby" He muttered feeling like two familiar others were nearby, but also there was a sense that other besides people he knew had been in the area. He looked around curiously then looked at Midori and began walking form he hospital doors" I'm hungry, ya know" he said smiling.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

(( every time i got o the last page ( which this will probably be the last time) i laugh at the 'fresh hair' thing' and lose my train of thought lol))
Midori just laughed. "What? You want some more ramen? I would have thought that you would be sick of it after all you ate earlier!!" She could tell he was tense about something and she knew why as soon as she felt other chakra's she didn't know. She ignored it. Someone else could handle it for once. She knew she shouldn't but with Zuko just leaving the hospital she didn't want anything bad to happen when they finally got things to calm down. "Tell me what you want." She smiled at him asking sweetly. She really hoped he would calm down for once.

((Lol then i will keep reminding you. FRESH HAIR!!!!!!! lol))
User Image

Zuko Uzumaki

User Image

Zuko looked at her and smiled a big smiled at her and then looked away " well, roman helps me calm my nerves..so seeing as my nerves are like hay wire right now, RAMEN!" he said and then continued to walk. He tried to ignore the unknown chakra's, but there was something odd, sinister really, he hoped that someone else would deal with it, wished that it would be solved soon, he wasn't going to get involved, that would be stupid. he sat down at a chair when they arrived at ht ramen shop and he ordered his roman,

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

(( lol, darn, not again with the fresh hair crying ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff