Maybe 0.13095238095238 13.1% [ 11 ]
What's that? 0.29761904761905 29.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
10 million gamers must be morons then because that's how many PS4s and XB1s have sold in about 6 months compared to the Wii U's 6 million in FORTEEN months. See, that is providing evidence Kochou, so something that you aren't doing.

Essentially, you're saying that me and millions of people are wrong without providing anything other than NINTENDO = FUN GAMES!!!! That is your only argument. I'm not denying that but fun doesn't always sell, as we see in the Wii U's sales rates. It may be fun, but Wii Sports or Wii Fit doesn't tell a story. They sold tens of millions of units on the Wii because they took full advantage of the Wii remotes. Okami and NMH told a GREAT story and had AMAZING gameplay but they didn't sell d**k on the Wii. And, hands down, those are 2/10 of my favorite games of all time. I'm not saying Wii doesn't sell fun games, just that fun doesn't sell well 100% of the time.

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
10 million gamers must be morons then because that's how many PS4s and XB1s have sold in about 6 months compared to the Wii U's 6 million in FORTEEN months. See, that is providing evidence Kochou, so something that you aren't doing.

Essentially, you're saying that me and millions of people are wrong without providing anything other than NINTENDO = FUN GAMES!!!! That is your only argument. I'm not denying that but fun doesn't always sell, as we see in the Wii U's sales rates. It may be fun, but Wii Sports or Wii Fit doesn't tell a story. They sold tens of millions of units on the Wii because they took full advantage of the Wii remotes. Okami and NMH told a GREAT story and had AMAZING gameplay but they didn't sell d**k on the Wii. And, hands down, those are 2/10 of my favorite games of all time. I'm not saying Wii doesn't sell fun games, just that fun doesn't sell well 100% of the time.
Nope, that's it. I can't stand it. You're obviously missing the point if you continue to use numbers. THE SALES COME IN WHEN PEOPLE WANT A GAME THEY WANT FOR THE CONSOLE, THAT'S HOW IT WORKED FOR THE WII AND HOW IT'S GONNA WORK FOR THE WII U. THERE ARE BARELY ANY GAMES ON THIS GEN'S XBOX AND PLAYSTATION YET FANS ARE BLINDED BECAUSE WHY THE ******** NOT?

Who cares if it tells a story? Who cares if it worked with the controller? IF IT WAS FUN THEY BOUGHT IT. Oh, and bitching at "OH NO ONE BOUGHT OKAMI ON THE WII, IT WAS GREAT."
News ******** flash, IT WAS ON THE PS2 FIRST SO GUESS WHY IT DIDN'T SELL WELL MORON. AND NMH DIDN'T SELL WELL EITHER? THERE ARE MORE GAMES THAT ARE UNDERRATED THAN THAT, LIKE MADWORLD.

Then you have s**t fun and s**t tastes in games. Open your ******** mouth again and I'll lose it, literally we just stopped the last conversation and as soon as I bring up the news from the new Direct you start s**t. Nintendo knows what they're ******** doing and you don't.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GASP! A reason for me to get the PS4!!! emotion_dowant

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
The Last of Us was a good game, I don't see why it doesn't deserve a PS4 release. With amped up graphics and DLC included it'll be worth it. 3nodding

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
The Last of Us was a good game, I don't see why it doesn't deserve a PS4 release. With amped up graphics and DLC included it'll be worth it. 3nodding

I just watched a Let's Play of it a few months ago...I wonder if it'll be different with me playing it. It honestly didn't look like it had much replay value, IE choices you could make and such.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston, please tell me how Captain America beats Master Chief in a fight, because the people on youtube who are more well informed about Captain America than I seem to think that he can:

1. Throw his shield through 10 ft of solid steel, which means he could cut through an I beam, LENGTH wise

2. He has a healing factor akin to Wolverine, IE instantaneous

3. He punched out Galactus...you know, that guy that can swallow a planet WHOLE?

whereas the Wiki seems to paint him as a mere Super Soldier. The Wiki makes him look EXACTLY like a Spartan without armor.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston, please tell me how Captain America beats Master Chief in a fight, because the people on youtube who are more well informed about Captain America than I seem to think that he can:

1. Throw his shield through 10 ft of solid steel, which means he could cut through an I beam, LENGTH wise

2. He has a healing factor akin to Wolverine, IE instantaneous

3. He punched out Galactus...you know, that guy that can swallow a planet WHOLE?

whereas the Wiki seems to paint him as a mere Super Soldier. The Wiki makes him look EXACTLY like a Spartan without armor.

Well...he can beat Master Chief, simply because not only are his physical abilities pushed to peak physical human condition he's better trained in hand to hand combat and has more combat experience than the Chief. In fact Captain America took down the Hulk(Professor Hulk, 100 ton strength class with Banner's mind) on his own once, because he had to. Captain America even managed to beat Iron Man senseless during his Extremis Armor phase, but gave up the Civil War because the people were at risk.

There's even a crossover where Batman admits defeat to Cap even before actually fighting.

Not to mention Captain America has faced down enemies such as Dr. Doom, the Red Skull, Thanos, and so on.

Also Captain America's shield is made of an unknown allow, Wolverine's claws can't cut it, Magneto can't break it, and it's taken the hardest punches from Thor and Hulk with so much as a dent. In fact it's only been broken 3 times when Thor had Odin's power, Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet, and the Molecular Man.

Master Chief is a super soldier in advanced armor, no different than Iron Man is. He may have better training than Iron Man, but at the end of the day Captain America has the better training and the indestructible shield.

So...Captain America wins. It's not that hard to believe.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
How can a HUMAN with awesome combat training beat the Hulk? He can survive in vaccum and has unlimited strength, right? It seems like writers make Cap (and all super heroes for that matter) as strong as they want with whatever rendition they come up with. He wasn't THAT strong in his first decade of publication, was he? sad and Chief has Cortana and Mjolnir. Dora t that count for something? I'd think Cortana would have al the combat data from the ENTIRE history of human kind.

My point is...super heroes are silly in how powerful they are...accept mutants. They seem pretty normal, at least when it comes to what they can and can't do. They have boundaries that can be bent, but even Wolverine couldn't throw Cap's shield through 10 ft of steel...could he?

I've only ever seen movies, so that's what I'm measuring stuff by. I think some authors make some iterations of heroes insanely OP to sell issues.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
How can a HUMAN with awesome combat training beat the Hulk? He can survive in vaccum and has unlimited strength, right? It seems like writers make Cap (and all super heroes for that matter) as strong as they want with whatever rendition they come up with. He wasn't THAT strong in his first decade of publication, was he? sad and Chief has Cortana and Mjolnir. Dora t that count for something? I'd think Cortana would have al the combat data from the ENTIRE history of human kind.

My point is...super heroes are silly in how powerful they are...accept mutants. They seem pretty normal, at least when it comes to what they can and can't do. They have boundaries that can be bent, but even Wolverine couldn't throw Cap's shield through 10 ft of steel...could he?

I've only ever seen movies, so that's what I'm measuring stuff by. I think some authors make some iterations of heroes insanely OP to sell issues.

Hulk still has weak points, which Cap exploited to beat him. Captain America is one of the top hand to hand combatants in the Marvel Universe. Aside from maybe Taskmaster, there's really no one better than him. And Hulk's strength limit is his anger, he's been beaten by Thor and the Juggernaut and Galactus swatted him away once like a fly.

Again, Cap's shield is made out of a metal tougher than Adamantium and Uru. Cap's shield has taken Logan's claws and Mjolnir's might without a scratch or dent. So it is very likely that Cap could toss it through 10ft of steel...but I don't remember anytime in the fight where that happens, since the Mjolnir MK-VI suits are made out of titanium.

Cap's faced guys like MC before and come out on top. Just accept it and stop whining. Bat in the Sun's fans got it right.

Cortana's not going to be any use combat wise against Captain America. She can tell the Chief how good Cap is, but that's about it. Won't do him any good.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho

Hulk still has weak points, which Cap exploited to beat him. Captain America is one of the top hand to hand combatants in the Marvel Universe. Aside from maybe Taskmaster, there's really no one better than him. And Hulk's strength limit is his anger, he's been beaten by Thor and the Juggernaut and Galactus swatted him away once like a fly.

Again, Cap's shield is made out of a metal tougher than Adamantium and Uru. Cap's shield has taken Logan's claws and Mjolnir's might without a scratch or dent. So it is very likely that Cap could toss it through 10ft of steel...but I don't remember anytime in the fight where that happens, since the Mjolnir MK-VI suits are made out of titanium.

Cap's faced guys like MC before and come out on top. Just accept it and stop whining. Bat in the Sun's fans got it right.

Cortana's not going to be any use combat wise against Captain America. She can tell the Chief how good Cap is, but that's about it. Won't do him any good.

Well, Chief dies then Cortana snaps and fires the rings then EVERYONE loses. How's that? That would TOTALLY happen and you know it. razz

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho

Well, Chief dies then Cortana snaps and fires the rings then EVERYONE loses. How's that? That would TOTALLY happen and you know it. razz

She can't, not without being with a ring or the ark, to my knowledge and from all 3 halo games. Unless 343i retconned along with everything else Bungie did with the franchise. stare

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho

She can't, not without being with a ring or the ark, to my knowledge and from all 3 halo games. Unless 343i retconned along with everything else Bungie did with the franchise. stare

AH HA!!! Isn't that what the comic's authors do? I'm sure Cap want as strong as he is now when he was back fighting Nazis. It's like the Goku effect. Someone stronger comes along and the hero somehow matches their new opponent's strength. See, Chief never did that.

ANY video game character is a mismatch for most comic book character who has had DECADES to evolve. Combat evolved, one might say. emotion_dealwithit

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho

AH HA!!! Isn't that what the comic's authors do? I'm sure Cap want as strong as he is now when he was back fighting Nazis. It's like the Goku effect. Someone stronger comes along and the hero somehow matches their new opponent's strength. See, Chief never did that.

ANY video game character is a mismatch for most comic book character who has had DECADES to evolve. Combat evolved, one might say. emotion_dealwithit

No, the Goku effect is that every new villain is more powerful either Goku train and becomes stronger or because of his Saiyan heritage after getting beaten he becomes stronger. That's been established since the Saiyan Saga.

Captain America was as strong back in the 40s as he is now. Red Skull has always been on par with him. The only thing that's changed is his shield. And Captain America has lost fights, like too Deadpool, Taskmaster, Thor, Black Panther to name a few. Just because he beat the Master Chief doesn't make him invincible. We're talking about a man who jumped off a helicarrier to escape SHIELD and landed on a fighter jet to get away. He managed to beat Spider-Man in his Iron Spider outfit which enhanced his abilities due to his combat experience, he's beaten Wolverine numerous times, he also took down Cyclops recently, he even managed to beat a guy on his level of superhuman ability with his superior combat experience!

MC is genetically enhanced, great. He's got powered armor, awesome. He uses standard military issued weapons. Okay. But he lacks the combat experience and the hand to hand combat abilities to stand with Captain America. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU ******** UNDERSTAND! MC is just another generic powered armored super soldier for Cap to beat on.

Stop being a butt hurt whiny b***h and move on with your life. So Master Chief lost? He lost to a superior hand to hand combatant whose dealt with far more dangerous and more able foes than the Master Chief. emotion_dealwithit

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886

No, the Goku effect is that every new villain is more powerful either Goku train and becomes stronger or because of his Saiyan heritage after getting beaten he becomes stronger. That's been established since the Saiyan Saga.

Captain America was as strong back in the 40s as he is now. Red Skull has always been on par with him. The only thing that's changed is his shield. And Captain America has lost fights, like too Deadpool, Taskmaster, Thor, Black Panther to name a few. Just because he beat the Master Chief doesn't make him invincible. We're talking about a man who jumped off a helicarrier to escape SHIELD and landed on a fighter jet to get away. He managed to beat Spider-Man in his Iron Spider outfit which enhanced his abilities due to his combat experience, he's beaten Wolverine numerous times, he also took down Cyclops recently, he even managed to beat a guy on his level of superhuman ability with his superior combat experience!

MC is genetically enhanced, great. He's got powered armor, awesome. He uses standard military issued weapons. Okay. But he lacks the combat experience and the hand to hand combat abilities to stand with Captain America. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU ******** UNDERSTAND! MC is just another generic powered armored super soldier for Cap to beat on.

Stop being a butt hurt whiny b***h and move on with your life. So Master Chief lost? He lost to a superior hand to hand combatant whose dealt with far more dangerous and more able foes than the Master Chief. emotion_dealwithit

Chief's armor, and Chief himself survived a fall from outer ******** space and LIVED. You're not giving him enough credit. MJOLNIR is a lot stronger than you give it credit. Now, if both were stripped, no armor, no shield, I'd give the edge to Cap all day long. Smaller, lighter, faster. And IMAGINE if Cap had spartan armor. O_o

I mean, on PAPER, they both look nigh identical. Both can run 30+ MPH, both are at the peak of physical conditioning, both have DECADES of weapons and CQC training, both have almost unbreakable bones. The BIGGEST factor is Cap's shield. Chief's shield can repel most of Cap's weapons (unless he came prepared) sans the shield, and if Chief happened to CATCH the shield...

Also, as Cortana points out in numerous occasions, Chief has got luck on his side. When cap was going in for the kill, his shield could have hit just right and bounced off of Chief's armor, allowing for an opening. smile

And I'm not being butt hurt. It just seems that in the comic book world, people are more strong and unrealistic than in video games. It also seems like there is ZERO chance Master Chief could win, as you describe Captain America. confused Someone on the youtube video said he can DODGE BULLETS but then others say he can only run 50MPH. Most bullets are super sonic, meaning he'd have to be moving at 700+ MPH to dodge bullets. sweatdrop

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886

Chief's armor, and Chief himself survived a fall from outer ******** space and LIVED. You're not giving him enough credit. MJOLNIR is a lot stronger than you give it credit. Now, if both were stripped, no armor, no shield, I'd give the edge to Cap all day long. Smaller, lighter, faster. And IMAGINE if Cap had spartan armor. O_o

I mean, on PAPER, they both look nigh identical. Both can run 30+ MPH, both are at the peak of physical conditioning, both have DECADES of weapons and CQC training, both have almost unbreakable bones. The BIGGEST factor is Cap's shield. Chief's shield can repel most of Cap's weapons (unless he came prepared) sans the shield, and if Chief happened to CATCH the shield...

Also, as Cortana points out in numerous occasions, Chief has got luck on his side. When cap was going in for the kill, his shield could have hit just right and bounced off of Chief's armor, allowing for an opening. smile

And I'm not being butt hurt. It just seems that in the comic book world, people are more strong and unrealistic than in video games. It also seems like there is ZERO chance Master Chief could win, as you describe Captain America. confused Someone on the youtube video said he can DODGE BULLETS but then others say he can only run 50MPH. Most bullets are super sonic, meaning he'd have to be moving at 700+ MPH to dodge bullets. sweatdrop

STOP! Decades? Cap fought in WW2 and then was frozen and then unfrozen in 1964 and has continued fighting from then on. Cap has over 50yrs of Combat Experience!

John has been training since he was 6yrs old, but didn't see action their late teens. John overall has maybe 40yrs experience at most. But Captain America has faced several alien species(Kree & Skrulls), whisked away to an alien battle world against the world's greatest foes, fought a time traveler, gods, space gods, super soldiers, mutants, mad scientists, androids, and so on.

The Kree alone have an armada enough to take out the entire Earth. They've only been matched by the sheer number of the Skrulls and the Annihilation Wave, a force that was powerful enough to wipe out 90% of the galaxy!

In those 60yrs, Cap has seen way more s**t than MC could have hoped for. You think MC would stand a chance again Dr. Doom? DOOM WAS ONCE LITERALLY TURNED TO STONE, HAD HIS TURNED TO ACID, TOSSED BACK IN TIME AND EATEN BY MEGALADONS! And you know what Doom did? He came back infinity more powerful from the experience and really ticked off, so he killed the guy who tried to kill him with a mere flick of the wrist. And the guy who tried to kill him was a guy who traveled universes and blew them up with a wave of the hand for fun! Let's not forget Doom stole the Surfer's power and Galactus' once and even took control of the Beyonder's powers, who was powerful enough to trap a weakened Galactus.

What's Chief going to do to someone like Doom? Shoot him? Blow him up? Get physical with him? Doom has built his ******** armor to resist the Hulk and even then he's created forcefields that put Dr. Strange to shame, the sorcerer supreme. Doom not only once cheated death by sheer will of force, he crawled out of hell so he could try and lift Mjolnir. WHO DOES THAT?! Doom does that s**t and Cap has to face him when s**t gets real

So stop bitching and accept that Cap would beat the Master Chief. I don't care how advanced Chief's armor is, Cap's shield will ALWAYS be stronger than it. emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff