Maybe 0.13095238095238 13.1% [ 11 ]
What's that? 0.29761904761905 29.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
********' 'ell! I got home and went to download A Wolf Among Us episode 3? NO, can't download it til tomorrow! Even though news headlines say ITS AWESOME AND STUFF.

Sexy Fox

Trolololol.

And now for the Smash Bros Direct.
Excuse me gentlemen.

Sexy Fox

I...need a new change of pants.

Greninja is a new fighter, Lucario has it's Mega Evolution and Charizard returns and Mega evolves to X.

Megman's Final Smash though...gods it's like asking for a beating. LITERALLY HIS OTHER INCARNATIONS JOIN HIM FOR A ATTACK. 3D ******** MODELS OF NETWORK, STARFORCE, LEGENDS, AND X.

Online play for both 3DS and Wii U, with custom move sets to use among friends only. 3DS is out before the Wii U possibly, as it was mentioned windows for them was Summer for 3DS and Winter for Wii U, not that I mind because the 3DS will be out and we'll all be playing it.

3DS gets an exclusive mode similar to City Trial of Kirby's Air Ride. All Transformations are now separate characters.

Too much information. D8

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS FINAL SMASH, IT'S ******** TEAR WORTHY.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kochou Rairakku
I...need a new change of pants.

Greninja is a new fighter, Lucario has it's Mega Evolution and Charizard returns and Mega evolves to X.

Megman's Final Smash though...gods it's like asking for a beating. LITERALLY HIS OTHER INCARNATIONS JOIN HIM FOR A ATTACK. 3D ******** MODELS OF NETWORK, STARFORCE, LEGENDS, AND X.

Online play for both 3DS and Wii U, with custom move sets to use among friends only. 3DS is out before the Wii U possibly, as it was mentioned windows for them was Summer for 3DS and Winter for Wii U, not that I mind because the 3DS will be out and we'll all be playing it.

3DS gets an exclusive mode similar to City Trial of Kirby's Air Ride. All Transformations are now separate characters.

Too much information. D8

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS FINAL SMASH, IT'S ******** TEAR WORTHY.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser ********' 'ell! I got home and went to download A Wolf Among Us episode 3? NO, can't download it til tomorrow! Even though news headlines say ITS AWESOME AND STUFF.[/quote]

Probably because that's how TellTale games rolls sucka!

Seriously, they pulled the same s**t with Walking Dead Season 2. They said it was out, but it wasn't then told everyone to get the Season pass to play it, so people did and then they said oops, we lied, here's Episode 1 of Season 2. Then Episode 2 came out late when PC and PS3 users had it for past a day or 2? It's bull
1iup2yqa:0="Kaiser ********' 'ell! I got home and went to download A Wolf Among Us episode 3? NO, can't download it til tomorrow! Even though news headlines say ITS AWESOME AND STUFF.[/quote]

Seriously, they pulled the same s**t with Walking Dead Season 2. They said it was out, but it wasn't then told everyone to get the Season pass to play it, so people did and then they said oops, we lied, here's Episode 1 of Season 2. Then Episode 2 came out late when PC and PS3 users had it for past a day or 2? It's bullshit.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
Kaiser ********' 'ell! I got home and went to download A Wolf Among Us episode 3? NO, can't download it til tomorrow! Even though news headlines say ITS AWESOME AND STUFF.[/quote]

Seriously, they pulled the same s**t with Walking Dead Season 2. They said it was out, but it wasn't then told everyone to get the Season pass to play it, so people did and then they said oops, we lied, here's Episode 1 of Season 2. Then Episode 2 came out late when PC and PS3 users had it for past a day or 2? It's bull
1iup2yqa:1="Kaiser ********' 'ell! I got home and went to download A Wolf Among Us episode 3? NO, can't download it til tomorrow! Even though news headlines say ITS AWESOME AND STUFF.[/quote]

Seriously, they pulled the same s**t with Walking Dead Season 2. They said it was out, but it wasn't then told everyone to get the Season pass to play it, so people did and then they said oops, we lied, here's Episode 1 of Season 2. Then Episode 2 came out late when PC and PS3 users had it for past a day or 2? It's bullshit.

At least they're on top of it. There was actually a blurb that said "available Apr. 9th." The last one just didn't have it available to download with the Season Pass. At least NOW its able to be downloaded but will come out tomorrow.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku

Huh...so the 3DS is getting an exclusive mode and is being released MONTHS before the Wii U version so they can maximize holiday sales. GG nintendo. rolleyes

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

Huh...so the 3DS is getting an exclusive mode and is being released MONTHS before the Wii U version so they can maximize holiday sales. GG nintendo. rolleyes
Huh, maybe because this title was in development before the Wii U came out.

Sit down if you don't know why things happen. Plus they may have other exclusive things for the Wii U and that's why it's been announced like this. PLUS, it could be moved forward if things go well enough. At least we don't have a "unnecessary" and "joke" of a peripheral and know how to make sales.

-Peter Molyneux

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

Sit down if you don't know why things happen. Plus they may have other exclusive things for the Wii U and that's why it's been announced like this. PLUS, it could be moved forward if things go well enough. At least we don't have a "unnecessary" and "joke" of a peripheral and know how to make sales.

-Peter Molyneux

If its been in production since before the Wii U came out, which was TWO YEARS AGO and its STILL not ready...WOW. And they know how to make SALES!? BWAHAHAhAHAHAHAHA!!!

Units shipped Worldwide: 5.86 million as of Dec. 2013. Launched Nov. 2012.

Units sold 3 million (as of December 31, 2013)

See the problem? That "joke" of a console has sold half of its unit that's TWICE the price...in a QUARTER of the time. Not only that, but Nintendo is posting a quarter BILLION dollar deficit in the first quarter this year alone. They projected (hoped) that they'd sell 9 million units but lowered that number to around 3 million units.

The problem is that this horrible console with its unnecessary and joke of a peripheral, as he put it, is outselling his console and every single game across the board despite having bugs in the software and being almost twice the price.

This sums it up better than me. I posted this earlier. Just in case you didn't see it:

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

-Peter Molyneux

If its been in production since before the Wii U came out, which was TWO YEARS AGO and its STILL not ready...WOW. And they know how to make SALES!? BWAHAHAhAHAHAHAHA!!!

Units shipped Worldwide: 5.86 million as of Dec. 2013. Launched Nov. 2012.

Units sold 3 million (as of December 31, 2013)

See the problem? That "joke" of a console has sold half of its unit that's TWICE the price...in a QUARTER of the time. Not only that, but Nintendo is posting a quarter BILLION dollar deficit in the first quarter this year alone. They projected (hoped) that they'd sell 9 million units but lowered that number to around 3 million units.

The problem is that this horrible console with its unnecessary and joke of a peripheral, as he put it, is outselling his console and every single game across the board despite having bugs in the software and being almost twice the price.

This sums it up better than me. I posted this earlier. Just in case you didn't see it:

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot this is the world where every AAA game is a load of garbage yet the good/great games that take their time to be made is frowned upon.

No because it's still doing good, the Wii U has plenty of games now compared to both ONE and PS4 and they have fewer. The reason why those sold because of people expecting to have a lot of games on it as soon as it launched. Plus, even if Nintendo was doing badly, which they're not, it wouldn't hurt them.

See it's not horrible, it's unappreciated, because no one gets it. Yea, in terms of specs it may not compete, but it too hasn't been shown at it's peak and could probably still rival the other two without it specs being close. The gamepad was made to actually function properly and the Kinect still does not. I decide to get the pro controller for the Wii U, guess what I use more? The Gamepad. Microsoft overhyped a turd and people bought it, it shows you how dumb people who believe that garbage. Most of the kinks in the Wii U have already been fixed, if not being improved even better, plus we have games that BASICALLY MADE WHO WE ARE TODAY.

And he's a moron because theories are not always right, plus everyone and their mother says the every Ninten console fails and actually does good, if not great, they been at this longer than Microsoft and know how to please people. Not once have I been really pleased with Microsoft or Sony.
Kensei if you don't ******** check the reason behind things then your gonna come off as an idiot that no one can stand. Logic is stronger than numbers.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku

Theories aren't always right but NUMBERS are.

Both the PS4 and XBOX Onehave sold as much or more than the Wii U has in a quarter of the time. PS4 more than XBOX One but that'll be done in a few months.

This video has far more facts in it:

Its by the same guy and he tells it like it is: People don't want innovation. The same style sequel sells far more than any other game. Okami and No More Heroes are cited. They sold less than 2 million copies on the Wii COMBINED where as every single CoD game sales that many in their opening week! Those games were fun and innovative and took full control of the Wii's abilities, but people just didn't care! crying

And I'm not saying its horrible because it doesn't sell well, I'm saying it SOLD horribly. sad

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
You guys fight, I'mma watch dat Megaman final smash bros.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

Both the PS4 and XBOX Onehave sold as much or more than the Wii U has in a quarter of the time. PS4 more than XBOX One but that'll be done in a few months.

Its by the same guy and he tells it like it is: People don't want innovation. The same style sequel sells far more than any other game. Okami and No More Heroes are cited. They sold less than 2 million copies on the Wii COMBINED where as every single CoD game sales that many in their opening week! Those games were fun and innovative and took full control of the Wii's abilities, but people just didn't care! crying

And I'm not saying its horrible because it doesn't sell well, I'm saying it SOLD horribly. sad
No, numbers lead to horrible trash that keeps getting produced, namely shooters that have little to no color and those so called AAA games. And if I recall, Iwata has never stated his IPs to be AAA games.

Those sales will probably rise once MK8 comes out and whatever else they have planned for this year.

Not listening to some a*****e who probably knows jack s**t.

See, this is innovation, but obviously your being blinded by wronged facts and haven't really tested anything for yourself. And don't say people don't care, many hold those games dear to their hearts, sure it might not be on the system it originated on or ported, but sometimes the innovation carries over, why do you think NMH has Move support (would say Okami does too but I have yet to play the game and keep forgetting to add funds onto my PSN for it).

And it will do better. For one reason or another, most people like to flock to a Nintendo system once it has games they want for it instead of being loyal like many others. That's how the Wii took in the sales and outdid itself for being a lower tech console for last gen. The gamepad was a good idea because you can actually have fun with it on and off games, Kinect would have done great if it was done right which apparently still hasn't been done yet, patches or not. Microsoft once again over hyped it, making people believe it was better but it isn't. The whole point is to go back to the drawing board and release it after it's been perfected, it's why Nintendo games take so long, we don't mind the wait as long as we're getting the best version of the product, something other companies need to do.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

No, numbers lead to horrible trash that keeps getting produced, namely shooters that have little to no color and those so called AAA games. And if I recall, Iwata has never stated his IPs to be AAA games.

Those sales will probably rise once MK8 comes out and whatever else they have planned for this year.

See, this is innovation, but obviously your being blinded by wronged facts and haven't really tested anything for yourself. And don't say people don't care, many hold those games dear to their hearts, sure it might not be on the system it originated on or ported, but sometimes the innovation carries over, why do you think NMH has Move support (would say Okami does too but I have yet to play the game and keep forgetting to add funds onto my PSN for it).

And it will do better. For one reason or another, most people like to flock to a Nintendo system once it has games they want for it instead of being loyal like many others. That's how the Wii took in the sales and outdid itself for being a lower tech console for last gen. The gamepad was a good idea because you can actually have fun with it on and off games, Kinect would have done great if it was done right which apparently still hasn't been done yet, patches or not. Microsoft once again over hyped it, making people believe it was better but it isn't. The whole point is to go back to the drawing board and release it after it's been perfected, it's why Nintendo games take so long, we don't mind the wait as long as we're getting the best version of the product, something other companies need to do.

If you didn't watch the video then I'm not reading that wall of text. He has PROOF. He has sales numbers from the consoles of Nintendo over the years and sales number of video games. Sequels and generic shooters sell better than your Nintendo games!

ITS FACT!

The Wii U's sells have been abysmal compared to XB1 and PS4.

FACT!

Wii U had a $240 million deficit recently.

FACT!

Watch the video! He has information to back up his claims!

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

If you didn't watch the video then I'm not reading that wall of text. He has PROOF. He has sales numbers from the consoles of Nintendo over the years and sales number of video games. Sequels and generic shooters sell better than your Nintendo games!

ITS FACT!

The Wii U's sells have been abysmal compared to XB1 and PS4.

FACT!

Wii U had a $240 million deficit recently.

FACT!

Watch the video! He has information to back up his claims!
Read it because I don't like his ******** voice. Sounds like a snob. NINTENDO'S SALES OUT DO THOSE SHITTY SALES NUMBERS BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO BUYS THEM ARE ******** MORONS THAT HAVE ZERO FUN, GAMING TODAY IS NO FUN, JUST MAKE MONEY. FUN IS WHAT MAKES THE GAME, NOT BULLSHIT NUMBERS.

You're not a gamer, your a moron who only thinks a game is good because everyone else say it is with their numbers. THIS IS WHY I HATE WHAT GAMING HAS BECOME.

FACT!

Nintendo can out live Microsoft BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH MONEY THEY'VE MADE PRIOR TO THEM EVEN BEING A COMPANY. YOUR PIECE OF s**t IS RUINING GAMING.

FACT!

YOU. ARE. THE. MOST. ********. STUPID. MORON. IF. YOU. DON'T. KNOW. WHAT. GOOD. GAMES. ARE. IF. THEY. BIT. YOU. IN. THE. FACE.

Literally talking to a ******** brick wall, you're blinded by Microsoft and you're just one of the many gamers who know jack s**t how gaming should be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff