_Neo_X_DonutMan_
Preston886
_Neo_X_DonutMan_
Am I the only person not playing Minecfraft on the 360? emotion_donotwant

Bear, Molly, and Toast don't have it.

You're getting next week.

Bear in 3.

Toast idk when.

and Molly is just plain scary sometimes.
I saw Toast playing it earlier today.

...give me a moment to fix that with my fixing wrench.
And Molly got it the day after it came out. neutral

Oh damn.
Prepare your a**s.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Ascended Yannie
yeah totes
Preston886
_Neo_X_DonutMan_
Preston886
_Neo_X_DonutMan_
Am I the only person not playing Minecfraft on the 360? emotion_donotwant

Bear, Molly, and Toast don't have it.

You're getting next week.

Bear in 3.

Toast idk when.

and Molly is just plain scary sometimes.
I saw Toast playing it earlier today.

...give me a moment to fix that with my fixing wrench.
And Molly got it the day after it came out. neutral

Oh damn.
Prepare your a**s.

For some dynamite you say? I gots that. twisted

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
emo I'm Minecraftless.

I'll get it eventually XD

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
_Neo_X_DonutMan_
emo I'm Minecraftless.

...I can get 4 or 5 achievements right off the back when I get you it. I've got you covered. cool

Which reminds me, this week I'm hosting a Minecraft achievements hunting/exploration game.

Anyone interested just join and tell me what you're interested in getting.

As for the Halo Reach tournament, it's going to be a go in October.

They will be different matches, because it's a fun tournament not a super serious one.

Teams will be divided by rank and skill, so you may find yourself facing down a friend.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Oh hi everyone, it's likely only been about 600 or so pages since I was last in here

That may or may not be an exaggeration, I have no clue when I was in here last..

Obviously I am to presume the lot of you are excited for Halo 4...Does anybody have any links to anything new regarding it beyond forerunner vision, and the release date?

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Day7
Oh hi everyone, it's likely only been about 600 or so pages since I was last in here

That may or may not be an exaggeration, I have no clue when I was in here last..

Obviously I am to presume the lot of you are excited for Halo 4...Does anybody have any links to anything new regarding it beyond forerunner vision, and the release date?

Halo 4 news: http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_topics12_Halo-4.aspx
what tournament and why have i not been told
i will not take the excuse "because you just got into gaia" lol
Preston886
_Neo_X_DonutMan_
emo I'm Minecraftless.

...I can get 4 or 5 achievements right off the back when I get you it. I've got you covered. cool

Which reminds me, this week I'm hosting a Minecraft achievements hunting/exploration game.

Anyone interested just join and tell me what you're interested in getting.

As for the Halo Reach tournament, it's going to be a go in October.

They will be different matches, because it's a fun tournament not a super serious one.

Teams will be divided by rank and skill, so you may find yourself facing down a friend.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
_Neo_X_DonutMan_
emo I'm Minecraftless.

...I can get 4 or 5 achievements right off the back when I get you it. I've got you covered. cool .

I got a few. I guess you were playing with Josh last night. I found some underground caves...FOUND GOLD!!!

A creeper blew up in my face. Lost a TON of stuff. Almost ragequit right there...but when I went back down I couldn't find my stuff...BUT I FOUND LAVA AND DIAMONDS AND REDSTONE!!! cool Pretty soon I'll be able to do a lot of cool stuff.

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
_Neo_X_DonutMan_
emo I'm Minecraftless.

...I can get 4 or 5 achievements right off the back when I get you it. I've got you covered. cool .

I got a few. I guess you were playing with Josh last night. I found some underground caves...FOUND GOLD!!!

A creeper blew up in my face. Lost a TON of stuff. Almost ragequit right there...but when I went back down I couldn't find my stuff...BUT I FOUND LAVA AND DIAMONDS AND REDSTONE!!! cool Pretty soon I'll be able to do a lot of cool stuff.
Actually, he didn't play as much with me and Josh because something came up, but we hit gold and diamond city when we were exploring this giant hole Preston died in. xD

That cavern was huuuuuuuge.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
_Neo_X_DonutMan_
emo I'm Minecraftless.

Actually, he didn't play as much with me and Josh because something came up, but we hit gold and diamond city when we were exploring this giant hole Preston died in. xD

That cavern was huuuuuuuge.

You know what? NVM, I ******** HATE THIS GAME. I find a TON of iron and other stuff. I decide to dig straight up to see where I am? I come out UNDERWATER. I make it to the surface and what happens? Its dark, its RAINING, and there are monsters all around. I die and lose ALL MY STUFF. THREE hours worth. I exit without saving, hoping that the autosave actually worked so I could spawn with SOMETHING.

******** NO! My Diamond shovel is still GREEN. Before it was ******** IN THE RED. IT SAVED NOTHING. ARMOR DOESN'T DO s**t. That's one of the main things I did. Search for Iron to make armor. Does it work? NO. I just wasted the last three hours. This game makes it HARD for me to like it. I almost just want to go into peace mode...the monsters are OP, spawn out of nowhere and your armor doesn't do s**t.

Took monsters off...much better. Save getting lost over and over...

Farmed some obsidian and am making my first nether portal!

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
My first nether portal trolled me in ways you can't even imagine.

On one side I'd fall to my death on the other safety. You can imagine what happened when I 1st exited it. stare

I usually do peaceful mode to build up my stuff. I'm setting up cabins as way stations and working on my 1st town.

The town is made up of 2 islands which I'm leveling out. 8 houses. A water well. Sugar cane and wheat farm. 1 lighthouse tower. It will be surrounded by nether blocks set on fire to keep monsters away, along with fences. It also has 1 cavern which me and friend have been exploring. It's nothing amazing though...

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Halo 4 pre-order exclusives begin to show up

http://halo.bungie.org/news.html?item=36432

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
From the new episode of RvB:

Church (Epsilon) "I think I just got dumped by Caboose...this is ********]"

This season is going to be awesome.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jumped onto Halo 3 matchmaking for the first time ever to get some achievements...gotta say I'm not impressed.

AR is OP, Grenades are OP, rockets are useless unless you hit within 3 feet, I hit a guy with 3 brute shot and he mowed me down with an AR...unloaded dual wielded maulers into a guy POINT BLANK and I die...WUT...

and umm...I hit a guy, point blank with a gravity hammer and it didn't kill him...just popped him up in the air. Chased a guy down with the gravity hammer, too, and swung...6-7 times at a range of six feet or so and finally killed him with the 8th hit.

And don't get me started on skill and s**t...one game I go into and I almost have a killing frenzy because the other people can't move and shoot at the same time. Next game 2 people quit on the other team and I quit because the other two guys know the map layout. Last FFA game the winner had 25 kills and I was in 2nd...with SEVEN.

All in all, this game isn't that good; I definitely can't tell why people say Reach is a piece of trash in comparison. Kill times are too fast, AR is the only good weapon up close and to medium range, and the lack of a health bar is a huge mistake. Halo 4 will feature this...sure I'm going to rage about THAT...At least in Reach you had diversified weapons that actually have a different damage at different ranges.

At least I got 80 gamer score from six achievements out of this...not doing it again, that's for sure, save the campaign points challenges. confused
Kaiser Khronos
AR is the only good weapon up close and to medium range

BR, Carbine, SMG, Needler...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out