Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100

Friendly Giver

Quote this post for 50mil. cat_ninja

O.G. Elder

I don't care too much about the Super Bowl teams, either...though I rarely watch football. xD

I was invited to a Super Bowl party in my dorm today, and I thought of going at least for the free food, but I don't know how the free food'll turn up considering the snow situation.
Pantsman Ziu
//sips hot tea, and looks around//
User Image

*sneaks up behind you and covers your eyes* Guess who! XP
User Image
Ola-May
heart
User Image

You have quite the elegant avatar today miss May. ♥
User Image
Axletia
I don't care too much about the Super Bowl teams, either...though I rarely watch football. xD

I was invited to a Super Bowl party in my dorm today, and I thought of going at least for the free food, but I don't know how the free food'll turn up considering the snow situation.
User Image

I watched the last 10 minutes of a game this year....but I think that's the first time I've ever payed any attention to a game.
No one in my friends or family circles watches the Super bowl. But my work gave everyone free Seahawks Jerseys....Because most if not all my co workers are huge fans. I was the awkward penguin that took one just to not be shunned....
User Image

O.G. Elder

Kakkara18
User Image

I watched the last 10 minutes of a game this year....but I think that's the first time I've ever payed any attention to a game.
No one in my friends or family circles watches the Super bowl. But my work gave everyone free Seahawks Jerseys....Because most if not all my co workers are huge fans. I was the awkward penguin that took one just to not be shunned....
User Image

The horror. o no
You can use it as a dishrag?
Axletia

The horror. o no
You can use it as a dishrag?
User Image

rofl no.....I don't mind the Seahawks...and I may need to wear it to work.....because they were given to everyone....and I have one....and...yeah....I don't feel like being shunned. It's the owner and my manager that are the biggest fans.
User Image

O.G. Elder

Kakkara18
User Image

rofl no.....I don't mind the Seahawks...and I may need to wear it to work.....because they were given to everyone....and I have one....and...yeah....I don't feel like being shunned. It's the owner and my manager that are the biggest fans.
User Image

Yeah, that's a big deal, then. xD
Axletia

Yeah, that's a big deal, then. xD
User Image

Pretty much. If it wasn't such a big deal in the top people, I would not have felt obligated to take a shirt.

P.S. I sent a PM to the KTSC mule.
User Image

O.G. Elder

Kakkara18
User Image

Pretty much. If it wasn't such a big deal in the top people, I would not have felt obligated to take a shirt.

P.S. I sent a PM to the KTSC mule.
User Image

Totally, even though free shirt is free.
And okay. Will check in a minute. o:
User Image
*wanders off to make tea, breakfast and clean*

I'll be checking in off an on the rest of the day, but I have work to do. ♥
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items