Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
The exchange is :: OPEN || closed

Welcome to Wolf Girl's Game Item Exchange!
The exchanges are so good, they'll make you hooooowl!

So here's the deal fellow game item collectors and questers. This thread was made to help ya'll with your quests and collections!
I'm only TRADING the items I have. Not selling, not giving away.

You can contact the collectors IN THIS THREAD, do NOT spam their in boxes. They might trade with you.

Also I do have contests from time to time, so stay tuned. XD

ALL TRADES ARE TO BE SENT TO THE EXCHANGE MULE :: 4077MASH
All the items are stored there.

Do NOT pm me or iAdorableKitty. Do NOT ask for freebies. Do NOT ask to buy things. This is an EXCHANGE not a shop.
I re-iterate, do NOT pm me. I swear if I get one more PM asking for a trade I will report that person and all others who follow for spamming me and not following the simple guidelines I have set.

When I am not here, iAdorableKitty is in charge. Which is quite often since college has started up again.

ALSO! My new art shop will help fund this place. Please check it out if you're looking for art. <3
And check out this awesome little shop of iAdorableKitty's! I've never seen signs like this before! Maze Sayings

Exchange Banner ::
[IMG]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r317/Dragea_dragon_warrior/Wolf-Girl-exchange-banner.jpg[/IMG]

Item quantities are subject to change on a daily basis. Please ask for exact number.

Items up for trades ::
User Image
Questers and Collectors ::
Death_Lover17 :: 500 white ink and 1milion of each butterfly and flowers!

~Lovers Lost~ :: tires and boots and blue daisies

xx_Crayola_xx :: ink in general

quick_star_blossom :: Ink and Bugs all colors EXCEPT brown and yellow

Robina-Raven :: one of each body dye

Hisoka Kurasaki :: ink & bugs - paper, fish, flowers, zomg recipes, zomg ingrediants and aquarium items

i iz teh neko :: Cans, Tires, Boots

Junkbox_mule :: 100k of each paper/flower, 5000 of each bug, fish, fish junk, 500 of each ink, and 1 of each rare bug/rare fish.

joslin13 :: pink/purple/white inks

monkey_994 :: 1K of each bug

Namanation :: all types of ink

Officer Coffee :: zOMG recipes
----

want your quest up here? Just let us know!
Contests ::

-----------------------
Design me a banner! :: is now over. Winner is Dragea Draconis!
Dragea Draconis ::
User Image
------------------------
Name my thread! :: is now over! Winner is XX_MR_SWAGGTASTIC_XX with his entry "wolf girls exchange" the exchanges are so good that they'll make you hoooooowwwll !!!!
------------------------

More contests will be added once the thread is up and running
May I have your cans?

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image We have enough youth how about a fountain of smart.

Good luck to you.
If you ever get boots' I'd like them.
Will you accept donations that aren't ink?
User Image

User ImageMen suck? That's because he's doing it wrong YOU suck, Men pound.

User Image
Tsu :: Honey, this is an exchange. Not freebies. I'm sorry. If I don't get things in return, this thread will die and no one will get help.

Lurcania :: 'kay. I'll add you to my questers & collectors. And yes I do. I myself need black and white, but the thread will need everything. ^-^
Sarai Mulcahy
Tsu :: Honey, this is an exchange. Not freebies. I'm sorry. If I don't get things in return, this thread will die and no one will get help.

Lurcania :: 'kay. I'll add you to my questers & collectors. And yes I do. I myself need black and white, but the thread will need everything. ^-^

I'm not asking for freebies. But the donation of 2 black inks I was going to give you was, in my opinion, far more than fair.
Tsu :: That is more than fair, thank you.
I'm sorry for the missunderstanding but that was not in your first post so I had no idea. -sends trade-
bumples.

I have to be going in about ten minutes or so. But I'll be back in a few hours or so.

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sarai Mulcahy
Contests ::

Name my thread! :: winner takes free art of their choice & 15K! Contest ends on Oct 5th.

More contests will be added once the thread is up and running

i got pretty interested when i heard you were doing a contest for a sign or a name rather, for your thread. i went and made a sign and here it is: figured i might try. i mean, i could use some avi art and who doesn't want 15ooo gold? right? so, tell me what you think. if you could get back to me in like a pm, that would be greatly appreciated. if you don't like it, then whatever. it wasn't very hard to do. just some simple editing of a screen shot. so.... here you go:

User Image

hope you like
Hey that's pretty cool. I won't know till the 15th though... I'm hoping to see what else gets entered.
plz someobdy trade me or doanters here 50 k

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Items&Inks: E x c h a n g e Quest

Just a thought, though. And, I'm certainly not worried about winning or losing. I already bid in your art auction, and you know what I'd end up using the gold for... xd And, hey, Sar.
iTH-latino
plz someobdy trade me or doanters here 50 k

Honey, if you would have read the first post and title this is not a freebie charity. You would also have noted that this thread is not run for gold but for game items. If you're looking for charity you need to leave the game item exchage and go to the charity/quest forum and find yourself some good charities.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff