10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
If home is where the heart is,
Then my heart is lost at sea.
And I, I have built my palace
Where the sand and waters meet........

........I've been living on this island.
I saw you pass me by
Calling out to me, hope within Your eyes
Love is an adventure.
I'll take my chance on You, on You

User Image
Eric, Alice, & Henry
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
"Alas, poor stormtrooper, I knew ye not," Eric mumbled to himself. He was practicing his lines for the upcoming school play. They were performing William Shakespeare's Star Wars and he was playing the iconic Luke Skywalker. He had always enjoyed the original trilogy and when this version of the first movie's script came out, he immediately got his hands on a copy. The brunette, however, never dreamed that their school, little old Merced High, would be putting it on. That he'd be playing Luke. It was all very exciting. "Yet have I ta'en both uniform and life from thee. What manner of a man wert thou?" He sat on a picnic bench beside the theatre's back door. It was pretty early still and there weren't many people on campus at the moment. He probably had about ten to twenty minutes before that changed. Before the old school came to life with students buzzing about before classes started.

Sighing, Alice looked out the large window a few feet away from her bed. Beyond the glass was a lovely veiw of the countryside behind the hospital. The sky was a dull blue, as it was still rather early, with a few fluffy clouds slowly gliding by. The young blonde could hear the light chirping of birds and a soft wind stirring. She wished she could go out there. She was getting so sick of being surrounded by white and tan walls. But, as her sudden coughing fit reminded her, she couldn't. Poor Alice was stuck in her hospital bed because she was terribly ill. She had been since she was a little girl. The girl had spent her life in and out of the hospital. It was to the point where she knew every doctor and nurse by name. Would notice when someone no longer worked here and when someone new came. Alice plopped her head back on her pillow, staring at the wall across from her. Hopefully things would be changing soon. If all went well, it would. She just wanted to live a normal life and be a normal teenage girl.

Henry groaned lightly as he heard his alarm go off. It was too early to get up. At least for him it was. His head was pounding slightly, reminding him of all that he had done last night. Luckily for Henry, his parents were none the wiser still of his habits. With a sigh, the young man got up and proceeded to the bathroom to prepare for the day. He would go through the daily routine quickly, like always. That way he would have time to get to the usual meeting place for a quick smoke before class. It calmed his nerves before the hell hole they called school.

Rio, France, meet me in Mexico
China Town then off to Tokyo
It doesn't matter cause any where's perfect with You........

........City lights, colors of indigo
Sun or snow don't matter where we go
It'll be perfect cause it's all amazing with You

Usa-chii's Queen

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am........

........I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one

User Image
Ginny, Cedric, & Judy
This morning wasn't like regular mornings....Ginny was running late. Her alarm clock had somehow broken in the night and she had just rolled out of bed. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Ginny mumbled as she scrambled to her closet to put on clothes. How could she be late on her first day! She and her parents had just moved to Merced from the East Coast. From Province, Rhode Island to Merced, California. If that wasn't an insane jump, she didn't know what is. Her father, who was an engineer for Apple, INC. was transferred to California. Since both her parents could essentially work from home, they decided that they wanted to live a smaller city rather than a large one this time around. So where do they move, to Merced.(Think Ale's house....)
Ginny threw some clothes on and grabbed her bag. She scrambled down stairs and into the kitchen where her mother was looking over her latest designs. Her mother, Leah, was a fashion designer. "Mom! Why didn't you wake me?" Ginny scrambled over to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice bottle and just took a swig straight out of it. "Ginny Marie!" Ginny hurriedly placed the bottle back in the fridge. "Don't have time mom. Sorry.I need a new alarm clock!" Ginny rushed from the kitchen towards the front door. "Ginny...Ginny...Marie!" Ginny stopped in her tracks and turned back to her mom. "Yes?" She watched as her mother pointed to her own eyes and it was then Ginny realized her world was a little blurrier than normal. She gasped. "Glasses!" She ran her way back upstairs to her room. "If you want to catch a ride with your father, better hurry. I don't think he's left yet!" She heard her mother yell from downstairs.
Ginny grabbed her glasses off her nightstand and jolted back down the stairs. "Thanks mom! Love you! Bye!" "You're going to school in that?" Ginny groaned. "No fashion police this morning mom!" "Okay okay, do you have your phone and wallet?" "Yes, yes. I gotta go mom!" "Alright, have fun! Make some friends!" Ginny rushed out the front door and found her dad getting into his Mercedes Benz "Sorry daddy! I didn't mean to make you wait!" Ginny climbed in on the passenger side. "I don't have to be in the office till 9. It's alright." Ginny smiled as they pulled out of the driveway and headed for her new school.

"Probation?! Six months?! I can't be on probation!"
"Well it's 6 months probation or 3 months in jail."
Cedric let out a loud, exasperated sigh. "What will it be Mr. Piccard?" The probation worker held a paper out to him and with the rolling of his eyes, he snatched it from the woman's hand and stood to leave. He pushed through the office door and into the hallway. He looked down and started scanning the paper as he was making his way to the police stations front door. "******** probation..." He mumbled to himself. He pushed through the front glass door of the station and stepped out, reading the paper. Six months probation....an hour a day....Mercy Hospital...
"So what'd they nail you for this time, Prince?"
Cedric looked up to see the familiar hot redhead he's been friends with for years. She was leaned up against the right rear fender of her old beat up Chevy Camaro.
A crooked smile found it's way onto his lips. "What do you mean this time, Red? You're the only one of us that has ever been in trouble with the law."

Judy smirked and went around to the drivers side door as he reached the car. "Well get in Princey, we still have to get to hell on time." She slid into her seat as he opened the passenger door and climbed in. She turned her key in the ignition and the big block turned over making a thunderous sound. She pulled out of the police station parking lot and then sped off toward the other side of town. "So I assume you got a probation sentence since you are here in my car and not in a cell." She pushed in the brake as she stopped for a red light. She turned to look at him, one hand lazily on the steering wheel while the other rest on the gear shift. "So, what'd they give you?" She watched him roll his eyes and toss the paper onto her dash."Six months, an hour a day for six months I got to go to Mercy and sit with ******** sick people." Cedric snatched the paper back off the dash. "I get six months probation for breaking into b***h Olson's office to get my lighter back. That's bullshit."
Judy laughed as the light turned green and she hit the gas. "You're a ******** dumbass. Why didn't you just get it afterschool?""I tried that and you know what he told me? He said you shouldn't smoke anyway. It's bad for you. So the ******** wouldn't give me back my lighter. So I ******** took it back." Judy laughed as she looked over and watched him pull the lighter from his pocket and flip it open. "You and that lighter...."
She pulled into the Merced High parking lot and parked in an empty place. "Alright, let's get this s**t over with..." She heard him laugh as they both climbed out of the car and started the walk onto campus.

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything........

........But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

I saw you pass me by
Love is an adventure.

User Image
Eric, Alice, & Henry
Finally, it became a bit too noisy for Eric to study his lines. The school was a buzz with the arrival of students, talking about their lives, the latest fashion trends, who was cute, etc. The young man sighed and closed his script. He'll just study later. He had a better time memorizing in the quiet where he could talk each line out without getting odd looks. Eric put the script in his backpack and headed into the cafeteria. Might as well get something to eat. Hopefully they were serving tator tots and apples today. Those seemed to be one of the only edible breakfast items they served here. He took his place in line and followed the students through the metal bars and into the kitchen area where other students waited to place scoops of different foods on your tray. Eric grabbed a tray and as he passed each station, he declined their morsels until he finally claimed some tator tots, a small pack of mini pancakes, and an orange. A small carton of juice completed his order as he paid the lady at the register. The theatre nerd walked toward the back of the cafeteria to sit by a couple of his friends who were playing a round of Magic the Gathering. "Hey guys. Who's winning?" He asked, opening his juice.

"Alice?" A nurse lightly knocked on the door and peeked in. She smiled lightly at the girl as Alice invited her in. "Glad to see you're up. Ready for your morning walk?" She asked. Alice nodded. The nurse came in and helped the blonde off and around her bed. Alice held onto her IV, rolling it beside her and they walked down the hallway. She had to walk around at least 3 times a day to keep circulation going in her legs so she wouldn't get blood clots. That was one thing Alice was grateful for. She was still well enough to walk around. She hated having those weird wraps around her legs. She knew they were good for her to have on when she couldn't get up to walk, but they were uncomfortable, which made it hard to get to sleep sometimes.

"Henry?" His mother called as the young teen passed the kitchen door. Henry backed up and looked at her. "Yeah?" She smiled at him, holding up a spatula with an egg on it. "Why don't you come sit down and have some breakfast?" Henry sighed. "I'm not hungry mom. Besides, I'm running late. I was going to meet up with some friends this morning." His mother, Charlie, frowned, but nodded. "Alright. Well, have a good day at school then." He nodded and turned to leave. "Oh! And Henry!" Geez, what now? He thought, looking back over his shoulder to her. "Make sure you go visit Alice today. You haven't stopped by in a while and she really wants to see her big brother." She smiled. "Friends are important, just don't forget you have a sister too, okay?" Henry nodded, "Yeah, I know. I'll go eat dinner with her tonight, ok?" Charlie smiled. "Sounds good. Maybe we'll make it a family night! We haven't had one of those in a while. We can play a game maybe too! Won't that be fun?" Henry turned, rolling his eyes. "Super fun, mom. I got to go. I'll see you later." He waved back to her and left the house, hopping into his dad's old pick-up. If it was up to him, he'd ride his motorcycle. But those weren't exactly accepted on school property.

Usa-chii's Queen

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
If that's what you ask

I can bite my tongue
If that's what you want
Be your number one

User Image
Ginny, Cedric, & Judy
Ginny turned and smiled to her father as he pulled into the school's parking lot. "Thanks Dad. I'll see you after school." She leaned over and kissed her father's cheek before climbing out and grabbing her bag. "Make a lot of friends and stay away from boys!" Ginny rolled her eyes and shut the car door. She turned and it seemed a lot of pairs of eyes were watching her dad drive off. Then again, it didn't look like there were many Mercedes in town.... Ginny ducked her head down as she walked onto campus, she didn't like attracting attention. She pushed her glasses up on her nose as she stopped by the band room. She was grateful that she had been given a tour of the high school over the weekend(her dad had pulled strings with the principal Mr. Olson) "Well," Ginny said looking down at her phone. "I guess I could see what they have got for breakfast..." She made her way to the cafeteria. Once inside, she got in line and grabbed a little cardboard tray. It was so different from the East Coast, they used plastic trays. She surveyed the breakfast foods and most of them didn't really look appetizing. Her mother was a huge health fanatic so by habit, Ginny grabbed a pack of sliced apples and some grapes(though she did eye the tater tots) She dared not try the flat yellow square that was supposed to pass as an egg. She grabbed a small carton of white milk at the end of the line and paid.
When she was finally ready to sit down, she scanned the room. There were students scattered everywhere. She had no idea where to sit. Before she could even move, a boy was standing in her path.((Watch this for reference for boy)). "Hi, I haven't seen you around so that must mean you are new here, right?" Ginny nodded timidly, she was shy by nature. "Mind if I ask you a few questions?" She shook her head, maybe it was some type of survey for the school or something. "Has your muffin been buttered?" Ginny blinked. "W-what?" The boy grinned and looked back to a group of boys sitting at a table behind him who were snickering. "Would you like someone to butter your muffin?" Ginny looked confused. "My muffin?" The snickering got louder. "Has your cherry been popped? If not, would you like someone to pop your cherry?" Ginny stood there confused until a red head that was sitting at some table throw a grape at his head. "Leave the poor sophy alone. The only muffin you've ever buttered Jason, is your own." It was then the red head's eyes fell on Ginny. "He's asking if you're a virgin and if you'll have sex with him." Ginny's face went red. "N-no thank you." She scurried past the boy and the red head and out one of the cafeteria doors. That was....interesting. She had never heard such sayings before and looked like a complete idiot.
Ginny found a nice empty picnic table that was by some large dumpster. She sat down and began to eat her fruit. She didn't mind sitting alone. She wasn't to great at making friends. Most of the time she was called a goody-two-shoes, a nerd, or even the quiet-girl-who-is-secretly-plotting-to-murder-us-all. That last one was her favorite. Sure she was quiet and liked to study, but it didn't mean she wasn't a normal person.

Cedric walked with Judy onto campus as they chatted about his new complication in life. "So, what are you gonna do about Lyndsey?" Cedric pinked the bridge of his nose. "I don't know. I could ask Mrs. Charise to keep her an extra hour." Mrs. Charise, or Cherry, was Lyndsey's babysitter/preschool teacher. She ran a daycare/preschool out of her house. It was quaint and Cedric had known her his entire life. Her son, Tyrom, had been best friends with Cedric's late older brother,Daniel. They had even died in Iraq together. So when Cedric found himself a father at age 14, Mrs. Charise helped him out since Lyndsey's mom disappeared out of the picture shortly after she was born. It wasn't like his father was gonna help much. "What about the weekends?" Cedric worked most weekends in a garage downtown. Mrs. Charise or even Judy would help with Lyndsey if she just didn't go to work with him. "I'll take her." Cedric looked over to his best friend as they entered the cafeteria to get some grub. "We'll go to the park and get ice cream." Cedric laughed. "Alright, it's a deal then. Thanks, Red."

Judy waved him off as she paid for her food. She sat down and Cedric sat next to her. As they started to eat, she could hear Jason get up and do his usual sexual harassment routine behind her. She picked up a grape from her plate and threw it at the back of his head. "Leave the poor sophy alone. The only muffin you've ever buttered Jason, is your own." She smirked and her eyes fell onto the brunette in glasses that was Jason current target. "He's asking if you're a virgin and if you'll have sex with him." She watched the girls face go red and mutter a 'no thanks' before scurrying out of the cafeteria. Judy laughed as Jason's friends started laughing at him as well. "What the ******** Judy? Just gotta ruin the fun." He flipped her the bird and she flipped it back with a goofy grin. "You slut. Why don't you let some other people get lucky for once and close your damn legs." Judy simply laughed, even though he was just spurting lies, she didn't deny it. "Oh please, I may be a slut but even I refuse to have sex with you." The cafeteria erupted up into laughter as Jason's face turned red as a tomato. "You bitc-" He had stepped forward, fist raised as if to hit Judy but Cedric was already standing. "I'd sit down if I were you little man." Cedric stood a good foot and a half taller than the scrawny Jason. Jason obeyed almost immediately and Cedric also sat back down.
Judy had known Cedric since they were little. Her mother and his dad used to get drunk together, often. He was like the older brother she wished she actually had. Unfortunately, he wasn't her real older brother and couldn't protect her all the time. Like at home. Judy was known for being a slut at school because of some ridiculous rumor started in middle school. Because of the rumor, it actually helped Judy through school so she never corrected anyone. The only one who knew the truth was Cedric. She had never had sex with anyone, she was still a virgin.

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
If that's what you need

I'm only human
'Cause I'm only human

((OOC: I changed Cedric's past a bit. I'll type it all up later and post it in the test thread along with Judy's and ginny's. Also, age wise, I know Cedric is 18 and a senior, Judy is 17 and a junior and Ginny is 16 and is a sophomore.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

I saw you pass me by
Love is an adventure.

User Image
Eric, Alice, & Henry
"That would be me." His tall and lanky friend Andrew replied proudly. He had just started playing Magic a few weeks ago and he was already really good at it. "In fact," He set down card in front of him and smiled, "I think I just won." The other boy, a chubby Asian boy named Kyle looked at the game in front of him in surprised. He sighed and put his hand of cards down. "Damn, beat me again. I thinkI created a monster." He chuckled. Eric laughed, but his attention, as well as his friend's, was captured by a small scene a few seats down. It seemed Jason, a notorious pervert at the school, was harassing a poor girl. Eric frowned and sighed. "Geez, how has he not been expelled yet?" He wondered aloud. The young man seemed to be put in his place though as a red headed girl called him out. That Judy man. She was a brave one. Eric almost admired her. He laughed with the rest of the cafeteria as Jason was majorly insulted and slunk back to his seat when Judy's friend stood up to him. He smiled, then looked at the pair of glass double doors the other girl went out. "I wonder where she went?" He mumbled to himself. He got up from his seat and went to go peek out the doors. He could see her sitting alone at one of the benches. Eric walked back to his stuff and gathered it all up. "Hey guys, I just remembered I have to do something, see ya later." He waved and left the group, heading outside. "Hey,uh, mind if I sit with ya?" He asked the brunette girl.

Alice......

Henry leaned again the wall behind Habachi as he lit up a cigarette between his lips. "So man, you down for tonight? We were going to party down at Jose's place." The dirty blonde haired teen looked over and blew out a puff of smoke. "Nah, I can't. Have plans already." His friend rose a brow. "You never turn down a good time at Jose's. What do you go planned, man?" Henry rolled his eyes. "I just have plans. Something I can't skip. Sorry dude." The other boy shrugged. "Whatever you say man." He placed his own cigarette to his lips as the rest of their group showed up. "Geez, you all look like s**t. And I thought I drank too much."
OOC// Henry and Eric will be 17 and juniors and Alice will be 16 and a Freshman.

Usa-chii's Queen

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
If that's what you ask

I can bite my tongue
If that's what you want
Be your number one

User Image
Ginny, Cedric, & Judy
Ginny had taken her book, Alice in Zombieland, out of her bag and started reading as she ate. It wasn't long after she finished her grapes that someone cast a shadow over her book. "Hey,uh, mind if I sit with ya?" Ginny looked up to see a nice looking boy standing before her with a bag over his shoulder. "Sure, uh, you're not gonna ask to butter my muffin to are you?" She asked as she eyed him. She watched him laugh and sit down. She found herself smiling, he didn't seem to be as obnoxious as that other boy. "Sorry, you can sit if you'd like." She said with a small smile before going back to her book.

Cedric ate with Judy and when they were finished they left the cafeteria. They took up spot on the side of the band room in between the band room and the choir classroom. "Man this probation s**t is gonna suck." He frowned when Judy just laughed at him. "Who knows, maybe you'll make some friends." Cedric rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah uh huh. Make friends with a bunch sick old people. You're a real comedian." Cedric stuck his hands in his pockets as the first bell of the day rang out. "Great, time for class."

Judy laughed and pat her friend on the back. "You'll be fine." ((blarg cant think of much else.So, Henry and Ginny, biology together?))

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
If that's what you need

I'm only human
'Cause I'm only human

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

I saw you pass me by
Love is an adventure.

User Image
Eric, Alice, & Henry
"Butter your-? Oh!" He laughed loudly and sat down across from her. "No worries about that. Not all of us are like that creep. Sorry about that." He smiled, picking up a mini pancake and nibbling on it. "I don't think I've seen you around here before. Are you new?" He asked. "Oh, my name is Eric, by the way. Eric Jackson." The young man held out his hand to shake. That was when the bell rang. "Wow, time already?" He said to himself. He had only eaten barely half of his food. Oh well, there was always lunch. His mom packed him a lunch today, so he couldn't wait to sink his teeth in. His mother's cooking was always way better than the stuff here.

Alice is now having some breakfast.

As the gang of boys walked onto campus, the bell rang, signalling it was time to head to class. "And so it begins. Ugh." Henry mumbled to himself. He waved goodbye to the others and made his way to his locker towards the back of the school. Spinning the dial, he entered the combination and opened the metal cubby. Right in the front of hi books was the one he needed: Biology. He was retaking it since he failed his Freshmen year. How he was able to get them to let him into chemistry and was able to pass that, he'd never know. But whatever. Henry closed his locker and walked to his Biology class, taking his usual seat in the back. He leaned back in his seat and stared at the ceiling, waiting to get it all over with.
OOC// Sounds good to me!

Usa-chii's Queen

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
If that's what you ask

I can bite my tongue
If that's what you want
Be your number one

User Image
Ginny, Cedric, & Judy
Ginny looked up from her book as the boy spoke."I don't think I've seen you around here before. Are you new?" He asked. "Oh, my name is Eric, by the way. Eric Jackson." Ginny shook his hand just as the bell rung. "I just moved from the East Coast. My name is Ginny Denmark. It's nice to meet you." She stood and cradled her book in one arm as she slung her bag over her shoulder with the other. "Do you know where locker 67 is? I know where my first period is but there are just so many lockers." She laughed sheepishly and pushed her glasses up on her nose. "If you can just point me in the right direction, I don't want to cause you to be late."

Cedric sighed and followed Judy to their lockers. Lucky for them they were right next to each other. "See you at lunch." He pulled his Trig book out of his locker and gave her a small wave as he headed for class.

Judy didn't really need anything out of her locker but she grabbed a notebook anyway. She was a TA for Mr. Mayfield's Photography class first period. She had him again for last period for Photography3. She rather enjoyed photography. And watching Mayfield pick on the underclassmen that so luckily got placed into his class was funny. She had been one of the underclassmen who rarely got put in his class and he had called her ginger most of the year. He still did to and she loved it.

She closed her locker and headed toward his class.

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
If that's what you need

I'm only human
'Cause I'm only human

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

I saw you pass me by
Love is an adventure.

User Image
Eric, Alice, & Henry
"Pleasure to meet you too, Ginny." She then asked him if he knew where locker 67 was. "Oh, yeah." He stood with her and they walked a bit so the lockers in question came into view. "See that wall of lockers over there closest to the gym? It should be on that wall." He smiled. "If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask. And you're welcome to sit with me and my friends at lunch. We sit at the table near the bathrooms in the cafeteria towards the back." He waved and began to head off toward the P.E. locker rooms. "It was nice meeting you, Ginny!" He called back to her. She was nice. Hopefully it wouldn't be hard for her to fit into a small town like Merced. And maybe they would end up as friends. Eric smiled at the thought of that."Ok, time to show how much I suck at sports." He chuckled, walking into the boy's locker room.

As Alice ate her breakfast, he began to flip through the channels on the TV. It was morning, so what would be on would be morning news and talk shows and pre-school cartoons. She tried watching Good Morning America, but the stories either weren't interesting or were far too depressing. So Alice finally settled on The Disney Channel, which was playing Little Einsteins. It was a cute show and Alice liked seeing the art they would put in every episode. She felt a little childish watching it at times. After all, she was a 16 year-old girl watching a show meant for 3-5 year-olds. But when you were limited on channels, you just had to go with the flow.

Henry is in Biology! Whee!

Usa-chii's Queen

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
If that's what you ask

I can bite my tongue
If that's what you want
Be your number one

User Image
Ginny, Cedric, & Judy
Ginny was glad to have help finding her locker. She smiled and gave Eric a small wave as he headed into the opposite direction of where she needed to go. "Thank you!" She got her locker open with breeze and deposited all her books into it except for her Biology book(that looked like it had seen better days) and a green notebook. Closing her locker, she double checked her schedule and headed toward Mr. Meccles classroom. She was glad it wasn't far from her locker.
Ginny filed in after a couple of students and went straight up to the bald, slightly short, mustached teacher and handed him her schedule. "Perfect. I was needed one more to balance out partners." He pointed to an empty seat in the back row where a boy was seated looking annoyed at life. "You can sit there. Here is the study packet I handed out yesterday. Copy from someone else's alright?" Ginny nodded, taking the pack of paper and heading toward her new seat.

She carefully made her way to the empty seat and slid into it. She was glad they were individual seats. She set her book on her desk and her notebook on top of it. Placing the pack of paper next to it, she pulled out a mechanical pencil from her bag and scribbled her name on the top. She looked around to see who looked like they wouldn't mind letting her borrow their copy. Everyone seemed to be chatting with each other, everyone but the boy on her right. She turned in his direction. "Excuse me?" She asked quietly. He didn't react so she assumed he hadn't heard her. She spoke a little louder this time. "Hey?" When she still got no reaction, she pushed her glasses up on her nose before leaning over and tapping his desk with her pencil. "Can you hear me?" "Nah, he's deaf." Ginny turned to look in front of her where a boy was sitting with a baseball bag tucked under his feet. She looked shocked. "Oh! Oh, I'm sorry." Ginny turned back to the boy with the sunglasses on. It wasn't until the boy in front of her started laughing obnoxiously. Ginny's cheeks flushed pink and her ears got hot. She pushed the glasses up once more on her nose and ducked her head. She opened her notebook and pretended to scribble in it as the rest of the class started to file in.

Cedric is in Trig...

Judy is being a TA....

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
If that's what you need

I'm only human
'Cause I'm only human

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

I saw you pass me by
Love is an adventure.

User Image
Eric, Alice, & Henry
Eric is in PE....

Alice......

Henry was zoning out when laughter caught his attention. He then noticed a girl looking at him before blushing and ducking her head. He rose an eyebrow. The hell? "Uh," He looked to the girl, "Sorry, did you need something?" He asked. "Evans," Mr. Meccles called from the front of the room, "Sunglasses off." Henry sighed, but complied and put his shades away before looking to the girl again. "Hey. You-hoo?" He waved a hand in front of her. "You were staring at me. Did ya need something?" He asked her again. He hadn't seen this girl in the class before, so she must have been new. A little shy too from the looks of it. "I don't bite, I swear."

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image

The Quiet Girl
But where is my quiet girl
Where is my gentle girl
Where is the special girl
Who is soft, soft as snow
When she is near me
The world's in repose
We need no words
She sees, she knows

Ginny's morning was started off as just one comedic show. First the boy in the cafeteria and now this. "I can't believe she believed me when I said he was deaf!" The boy in front of her was still laughing. She heard the teacher tell someone to do something but she was completely out of it. Is this how the rest of my day is going to go? Why did we have to move? I'm no good at making friends. I had friends back home. I- She was pulled from her train of thoughts when a hand was suddenly in front of her face."Hey. You-hoo?" She flinched back slightly and blinked."You were staring at me. Did ya need something?" Yes, I did need something....what was it again? "I don't bite, I swear." At that last statement, she finally came fully out of her daze to turn and look at the owner of the voice. She soon discovered it was indeed the boy next to her. He had taken his sunglasses off and now she could see his eyes now. They were an interesting hue of blue....or was it grey? They were a kind of in between, bluish grey. She had never seen a color like that before.
He was quite attractive she was now realizing. It was then that she caught herself staring and quickly looked back to her desk where the blank packet stared her straight in the face. "Oh!" She said as if she had just made a discovery. A couple kids turned back to look at her from her sudden outburst. She blushed and bit her lip before picking the packet up and showing it to the boy. "Um, I, I was told to copy down the notes from someone. I was just wondering if I could copy yours, that's all." She pushed her glasses up on her nose out of habit, even though they hadn't really slipped.

User Image

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it caged
But I can't control it
So stay away from me
The beast is ugly
I feel the rage
And I just can't hold it

Henry looked at the paper packet she held out. It was the one given to them the day before. Now, if this was the Henry from Freshmen year, he would have sheepishly told her that he hadn't done it himself. But now since he wanted to pass this class and not have to face Meccles for a third time, it was all done and ready. "Uh, yeah. Sure thing." He picked up his backpack and began digging around inside it, looking for his packet. "I know I have it in- Ah, here we go." He pulled it out and handed it to the girl with a light smile. "There you are. Just don't forget to give it back when you're done. I've had that happen to me a few times before." He chuckled softly. "So, uh, I don't think you've been in this class before today. What's your name?" He asked her as she began copying answers.

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become
The nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I feel like a monster
I feel like a monster

User Image

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image

The Quiet Girl
But where is my quiet girl
Where is my gentle girl
Where is the special girl
Who is soft, soft as snow
When she is near me
The world's in repose
We need no words
She sees, she knows

Ginny flashed him a smile as he said she could copy his notes. "Thanks so much." "I know I have it in- Ah, here we go." She watched him struggle for a bit in his backpack before producing the packet. It was a little wrinkled from being thrown in the pack but she didn't mind. "There you are. Just don't forget to give it back when you're done. I've had that happen to me a few times before." She accepted it from him with a smile and set it on her desk. "I'll try to finish before class is over." His handwriting's not to bad, definitely legible... She moved her book slightly so she had more room on her desk and started copying down the answers. "So, uh, I don't think you've been in this class before today. What's your name?" She was so busy in copying down the answers that she hadn't registered his question for a moment. She didn't look up from the paper as his question played again in her mind. "Hmm? Oh, Ginny." She said giving him a quick glance and smile. "I just transferred in today." She added on to clarify a little more.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces