Welcome to Gaia! ::

Be mature about it.
No idea but your username....that's an amazing movie.... crying
SHE'S SIX, GENIUS.
Little siblings do that, not much you can do about it besides learn how to use the English language properly. 4laugh
Buy a pet Alligator . . . .
Choral Soprano
She's six. She just wants to test you.

She'll grow out of that phase eventually. It's like thinking a 3-year old throwing tantrums is going to throw tantrums for the rest of her life.

Besides, at least she's not randomly pouncing on your back and pounding you. When my cousin was 4-6 years old, whenever she and her parents came to visit, she'd pound the living hell out of me because that was her idea of fun. >>;

actually,she does that too...
The grammar-slaughter...it burns...

SonicsHole's Wife

My Beautiful Flower
She's six years old she looks up to you. Just tell her you think its sweet that she looks up to you, but it can get to the point of being very annoying. She'll understand.

no she wont, she's six, six year olds strive to annoy older sisters

I smacked mine, it helps, she stopped bugging me
when parents don't discipline brats ya gotta step up, and since mom wouldn't let me sit her in her time out chair id smack her to get her to leave me the hell alone, or to stop spitting on me

ignore that 'be mature she's a little girl' crap, yeah, she's a little girl, she's not ******** retarded, she knows better and she sure as hell knows what she's doing. confused just like id know exactly what buttons to press to get my sister upset and my parents on my side when I was that age, if I ever have kids i'm not applying that 'AWWWH BE ON THE LITTLE ONES SIDE THEY DONT KNOW BETTER" no, time outs and grounding will go out to all of them equally.

SonicsHole's Wife

XxTwisted-Suicide-AngelxX
User Image
╔═══════════════ —¤÷(`[¤* With him I belong... *¤]´)÷¤— ═══════════════╗

『 The Angel Beckons 』

Young children learn to behave from the people and things they see around them. Maybe you should look at yourself more closely before thinking she's the brat.

╚═══════════════ —¤÷(`[¤* With him I shall stay... *¤]´)÷¤— ═══════════════╝

User Image

That's true, but mighty assumptive of you to point at her as the culprit, my little sister was a perfect angel until she started going to kindergarten and she picked up all these nasty habits from brats there, like spitting and fake-crying to make it seem like i did something to her so mom would hit me, or wailing when she wanted something, with the discipline in my house, that lasted like 2 weeks tops
the last time she spat at me I b***h slapped her confused note, i wasn't 17 at the time, i was much younger
Masochisoh, Marduk
You should give her to the humane society.
oh,very nice stressed
Dr_Phish
XxTwisted-Suicide-AngelxX
User Image
╔═══════════════ —¤÷(`[¤* With him I belong... *¤]´)÷¤— ═══════════════╗

『 The Angel Beckons 』

Young children learn to behave from the people and things they see around them. Maybe you should look at yourself more closely before thinking she's the brat.

╚═══════════════ —¤÷(`[¤* With him I shall stay... *¤]´)÷¤— ═══════════════╝

User Image

That's true, but mighty assumptive of you to point at her as the culprit, my little sister was a perfect angel until she started going to kindergarten and she picked up all these nasty habits from brats there, like spitting and fake-crying to make it seem like i did something to her so mom would hit me, or wailing when she wanted something, with the discipline in my house, that lasted like 2 weeks tops
the last time she spat at me I b***h slapped her confused note, i wasn't 17 at the time, i was much younger

yeah,they learn all that freggin stuff in kindergarden...but,if i were to even touch my sister,she would automatically start crying,and run over to my mom,and i'd be in a whole lot of trouble.she did that when i got her upper arm with the back of my hand,like,if you want to knock down a water bottle from the table to the ground.(i couldnt think of anything!)
Kyuugirl
Little siblings do that, not much you can do about it besides learn how to use the English language properly. 4laugh

heha.very nice...
My 14 year old brother is more annoying then that ^^
British Tourettes
You want to get back at your 6 year old sister for acting like a 6 year old?

that is not what i meant!
Xx Emma x Ayala xX
My 14 year old brother is more annoying then that ^^

whats he do?i mean,other that what mine does...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff