8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Looking for new affiliates.

Destructive Medic

OoMocha MadnessoO
Laiyu

I cant resist cute arts, so Id accept the order. The profile would be custom made since the standard ones have a set layout/position. Are you in a rush though? I'm still doing one profile, so it might take a week for your profile to be done. If thats fine with you, then I'll add you to the slots.^^

Oh I see, sorry ^^;
Yes that's fine, take your time! I'm not in a rush :'D Thank you very much ♥

Timid Lovergirl

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Laiyu
OoMocha MadnessoO
Laiyu

I cant resist cute arts, so Id accept the order. The profile would be custom made since the standard ones have a set layout/position. Are you in a rush though? I'm still doing one profile, so it might take a week for your profile to be done. If thats fine with you, then I'll add you to the slots.^^

Oh I see, sorry ^^;

I'll be starting your profile now. It will be done by next week. A preview of the layout will be sent to you for approval before the coding begins. Sorry for the slight delay as I can only work on it on weekends. I kinda feel bad since you gave some tip and I couldnt do it fast , feel free to remove the tip since I cant work on it fast c:
Btw, for the blank section(where your arts will be displayed), what title/name do you want for that section?

Destructive Medic

OoMocha MadnessoO
Laiyu
OoMocha MadnessoO
Laiyu

Oh I see, sorry ^^;

I'll be starting your profile now. It will be done by next week. A preview of the layout will be sent to you for approval before the coding begins. Sorry for the slight delay as I can only work on it on weekends. I kinda feel bad since you gave some tip and I couldnt do it fast , feel free to remove the tip since I cant work on it fast c:
Btw, for the blank section(where your arts will be displayed), what title/name do you want for that section?

Thanks for letting me know! No, that's fine; you can keep the tip c':
I haven't thought of that, aha. Just "art" would do (I'm so original). If you think it looks better without a title, then I'm okay with leaving it blank as well. x)

Timid Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
OoMocha MadnessoO
Skulfy

Thanks for accepting my plea.

Hi~ I would just like to inform that I'll be starting with the layout of your profile later.

Thank you so much, take your time. :3

Timid Lovergirl

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Rainbow Sprinkles would like to apologize for the unfulfilled orders.
The shop will be on an indefinite hiatus x.x
I might accept orders if it interests me, PM me c:

Timid Lovergirl

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash