Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitors?!

+1 0.82186234817814 82.2% [ 203 ]
-1 0.17813765182186 17.8% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 111 112 113 > >> »|

Lol. Good thing I didn't ask for Kottan Bell... yet. I think I will quest Hidden Ace afterwards or Goti the Kid sweatdrop
sweatdrop sorry I totally forgot about the kottan bell
eek nothing like easy to get items
Lol. I forgot about it for a while too. xD

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Xyirean
@ Lady Solarius - I'm working on earning gold for your item next, though I suppose now we're kind of racing to get the item lol sweatdrop

Thank you! Haha, you'll probably win XD
this race should be interesting to watch smile
Yes it will mrgreen
Actually, can I quest Dappy Dandy for this dream avi afterwards?::
User Image
I have everything execpt Dappy Dandy, Kottan Bell, Cherry Blossom, and Oculus Magica(I think it's Oculus Magica sweatdrop )
those look like the blind eyes from oculus mythica which I have two of, so yes you can quest that, because when you're trades completed (and if Lady Solarius hasn't bought the lace yet) I'm going to use the gold to get her item because she's technically next in line.
Xyirean
those look like the blind eyes from oculus mythica which I have two of, so yes you can quest that, because when you're trades completed (and if Lady Solarius hasn't bought the lace yet) I'm going to use the gold to get her item because she's technically next in line.

Ok. I thoughr it was mythica blaugh Does she want Angelic Lace? I'm gunna have to booty grab alot to earn enough gold.
Can I quest for Classilke first gen. for this dream avi after? Or a Vanilla Buttercream Rose?

User Image
Total Value: 463,191 Gold

Item List:
Unicorn
Vanilla Buttercream Rose
Blue Sweetheart Teddy
Powder Blue Sweet Lace Bloomers
Classilke
@Huggies123abc - like Kasi said, but also, I have to do things in some order. So Lady Solarius is first and then I can probably get those items for you

@Frijolito123 - No Lady Solarius wanted Queen Anne's Lace
Xyirean
@Huggies123abc - like Kasi said, but also, I have to do things in some order. So Lady Solarius is first and then I can probably get those items for you

@Frijolito123 - No Lady Solarius wanted Queen Anne's Lace

Oh Ok How are you anyways? ^-^
          Would it be alright if I request for an item without a TekTek?
          Cause a friend of mine needs one of the items on the list for her dream avi and I want to donate it to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff